Who else wears crew socks with shorts casually?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Acceptable for basketball, on a day to day thing is probably the ugliest $*@** thing anyone can do, but then again I rock extremely low socks even in the winter, oh well.

this

but when played baseball it would be
New-York-Yankees-Subway-Series-New-Era-fitted-hats-Gray-Under-Brim-500x379.jpg

xl254394010.jpg

2-pair--pro-compression-baseball-unisex-11239875

nike-air-trainer-huarache-black-cool-grey-white-2001-vs-2011-retro-comparison-4.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Acceptable for basketball, on a day to day thing is probably the ugliest $*@** thing anyone can do, but then again I rock extremely low socks even in the winter, oh well.

this

but when played baseball it would be
New-York-Yankees-Subway-Series-New-Era-fitted-hats-Gray-Under-Brim-500x379.jpg

xl254394010.jpg

2-pair--pro-compression-baseball-unisex-11239875

nike-air-trainer-huarache-black-cool-grey-white-2001-vs-2011-retro-comparison-4.jpg

i do, have been every day for 4 years now....been wearing elites casually every day for 2 years now
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

i do, have been every day for 4 years now....been wearing elites casually every day for 2 years now
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Checking in. Used to rock the low cuts and now I think they look funny. All about personal preference.

Checking in. Used to rock the low cuts and now I think they look funny. All about personal preference.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by scshift

I started doing it about a month back... then I noticed everyone started doing it
30t6p3b.gif

Luckily, I got hot kicks to save the day. So hoodie+shorts+black crew socks and fly nikes most of the week. For some reason, people check out my kicks a lot more when I got the crew socks on. I can be wearing the same nikes with ankle socks and no one cares that much, then I got on the crew socks and guys and girls start checking them out

roll.gif
I mean at least he is honest. He likes when other dudes check out his shoes. So many of the rest of you are in serious denial about the very same thing.,

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by scshift

I started doing it about a month back... then I noticed everyone started doing it
30t6p3b.gif

Luckily, I got hot kicks to save the day. So hoodie+shorts+black crew socks and fly nikes most of the week. For some reason, people check out my kicks a lot more when I got the crew socks on. I can be wearing the same nikes with ankle socks and no one cares that much, then I got on the crew socks and guys and girls start checking them out

roll.gif
I mean at least he is honest. He likes when other dudes check out his shoes. So many of the rest of you are in serious denial about the very same thing.,

Originally Posted by dt24

This.
Wore some Black Nike Quarters the other day to the Bulls vs Pacers games with Camo Cargos and my Carmines and felt like a new man 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wore some no shows the next day and felt naked 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dt24

This.
Wore some Black Nike Quarters the other day to the Bulls vs Pacers games with Camo Cargos and my Carmines and felt like a new man 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wore some no shows the next day and felt naked 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom