who feels bay rap

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by highlife32

Arizona >>> the bay

Pfffftttttttttt...........how the f*** u gonna compare a small area of a state to a whole state???

and for the record, the bay been sh****n all over AZ for the last 20 years and is still doin it

You sound mad...
mad??

not at all lil homie my words is just real spit

Arizona >>> the bay

Pfffftttttttttt...........how the f*** u gonna compare a small area of a state to a whole state???

and for the record, the bay been sh****n all over AZ for the last 20 years and is still doin it

You sound mad...
mad??

not at all lil homie my words is just real spit
Nah...you mad..

Nah...you mad..

LMAO @ me being mad at something on the net.........its ok lil guy, one day you'll grow up and realize there is a world outside of casa grandeor flagstaff or whatever buttf*** town in az u live in

and for the record, i stay smokin on chron and drinkin whtaever i want, so it would take a hell of alot more than your dumba** to get me mad

^^^^^^^this right here>>>>>>>>>>>>anything to EVER come out of az

"me and black jesus went to rosarita's, senoritas eatin carnitas
I was rockin my addidas sneakas when the waitress give me fajitas"

^^^^^classic

another str8 hip hop classic..........

^^^^^a true hip hop legend, RIP mac dre

"drizzle, california hot boy makin it sizzle, yaddadda"

"Im sewing things up, got the game on lock, give u an E for effort, but that aint no knock
man this thing dont stop, im all night like denny's, im countin thow-wow's why u scrapin for pennies
im tight like two hemmies, dope like two gremmies, put a dub in the blunt cuz i dont like them skinny"

...all these young kids on nt talkin about no one understands what lupe raps about(when most of yall think that a llama is a "metaphor" for agun....smh).......listen to some mac dre, i bet yall youngsters wont have a clue about that real s*** dre talkin about.......

Originally Posted by homeboy d

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by homeboy d

I've been living in the Bay for the past 3 years. I keep trying to get into the music but, I just can't eff with nobody besides Yukmouth.
old school yukmouth? Cause new school yuk is garbage.
indifferent.gif

I'm talking about old school, I didn't even know he had any new stuff.
i was about to say. that new yuk is garbage he need to go back to his roots
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by The Jets Son209

the boy Stalin is the truth....
LIVEWIRE!

"Most of these ni**as weaker than bammer,
that's why everytime you see me i be ridin with my hammer!"
Thumbs_down.jpg
come on now.. you know #%$$%* be postin Gucci quotes that don't go any harder.
laugh.gif

Nah...you mad..

LMAO @ me being mad at something on the net.........its ok lil guy, one day you'll grow up and realize there is a world outside of casa grande or flagstaff or whatever buttf*** town in az u live in

and for the record, i stay smokin on chron and drinkin whtaever i want, so it would take a hell of alot more than your dumba** to get me mad

laugh.gif
you didn't sound mad earlier...but now you sound realmad and salty. Oh I live in the bay area as well so I'm not trying to defend that garbage dump of arizona.

Originally Posted by Nash

most bay stuff is good party music but to tell the truth I haven't really heard anyone from the bay who can seriously spit.

U needs to listen to some old school spice-1 or mac mall, some yukmouth(his whole catalog is tight) or some mob figaz and tell me that aint spittin........

how can yall say yuk fell off?? MDMP goes hard(for the most part)

edit: his new one the west coast don is tight too.......yuk been one of the most consistent rappers in the last 20 years(except for that bulls*** with rap-a-lot tryin to put him on the shelf)
idk about that one. im a big yuk fan but Nickatina IMO is by far the most consistent bay rapper. His discography speaks for itself

most bay stuff is good party music but to tell the truth I haven't really heard anyone from the bay who can seriously spit.

U needs to listen to some old school spice-1 or mac mall, some yukmouth(his whole catalog is tight) or some mob figaz and tell me that aint spittin........

how can yall say yuk fell off?? MDMP goes hard(for the most part)

edit: his new one the west coast don is tight too.......yuk been one of the most consistent rappers in the last 20 years(except for that bulls*** with rap-a-lot tryin to put him on the shelf)

I guess I shoulda been more specific...I've heard the old stuff but what I meant by what I said was that a lot of the recent stuff I've heard out of the Bay has been pretty mediocre lyrically.
thats true, but what rap nowadays isnt??? hip hop so watered down nowadays some ni***** with some young a** jeans, a fu***n sleeveless leathervest, talkin about lookin in the mirror or kick push'n are considered "the best" ............smh

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Nah...you mad..

LMAO @ me being mad at something on the net.........its ok lil guy, one day you'll grow up and realize there is a world outside of casa grande or flagstaff or whatever buttf*** town in az u live in

laugh.gif
you didn't sound mad earlier...but now you sound real mad and salty. Oh I live in the bay area as well so I'm not trying to defend that garbage dump of arizona.

how is that sounding mad?? im simply tryin to educate this young brotha about how big the world is outside of his home state.....and im bouts tospark this swisher full of blueberry kush, so i wont be mad or salty for at least 5 hours.

Originally Posted by Hiram408

idk about that one. im a big yuk fan but Nickatina IMO is by far the most consistent bay rapper. His discography speaks for itself

u right, nickatina defintely one of the top bay rappers of all time............one thing about yuk though, he has brought more exposure and shine to bay rapthan anybody excluding e-40 & too short..........

who else have u heard got enough gangsta in em to go at too short (one of the rap pioneers of bay rap and of the west coast) master p (when p was in hisprime), 50 cent & the whole g-unit (the whole 2 years they were in their prime) and game (if him and his tongue ring ever had a prime)??????????

Nah...you mad..

laugh.gif
you didn't sound mad earlier...but now you sound real mad and salty. Oh I live in the bay area as well so I'm not trying to defend that garbage dump of arizona.

how is that sounding mad?? im simply tryin to educate this young brotha about how big the world is outside of his home state.....and im bouts to spark this swisher full of blueberry kush, so i wont be mad or salty for at least 5 hours.

Who the hell approved ur NT account?? Lame N_

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I JAM "THE PACK" FAITHFULLY!
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
laugh.gif

Man peep Livewire, almost a similar style but they do every aspect of it better.

livewire go stupid i swear. One thing I dont get about bay rappers is why do they come out with a cd every two years
indifferent.gif
how you suppose to create a buzz with that?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Who the hell approved ur NT account?? Lame N_

who the hell approved your life?? do us a favor and go to tucson and jump off the A mountain, u oscar mayer weenie

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I JAM "THE PACK" FAITHFULLY!
old school pack *$%! those %+%+#@ just to go stupid on them tracks straight smacking.

This righ here go stupidhttp://tbm.brymeshosting.com/mixtapes/demolition_men/talk_****_swallow_spit/TSSS2.gif

j stalin got a coo voice....i though keak was gunna take over the industry but people wasnt feeling him

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

j stalin got a coo voice....i though keak was gunna take over the industry but people wasnt feeling him
keak is my #@+%% but he was just too damn unique for the public
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
if you dont like this you stupid
That whole copium album smack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"i went from yadadamean, to yadada im sayin, to yadada whatchu talking, i know what chu talking bout"
classic

These days... I feel like nobody is making better music than Messy Marv. I also get down with the Mob Figaz, J-Diggs, Yukmouth, D-Lo & Sleepy D, etc....

If you're looking at Mobb Music, you can't even start a conversation and not talk about the old AWOL Records. Them dudes were killin the tracks.

Back
Top Bottom