Who has the "prettiest" game in the NBA?

Originally Posted by cheezybaby

Jason Richardson...all he had was just another typical JRich night putting up a pedestrian (for his own standards) 25,8,6 effortlessly

wow just watching that guy play is just so majestic
pimp.gif

capt.cbbed6d40c934bd8a232981ce9fe2176.bobcats_timberwolves_basketball_mnjm104.jpg

WHERE JASON RICHARDSON SOARING ON THE TIMBERWOLVES IN MINNEAPOLIS HAPPENS

pimp.gif

�Anyone else getting sick of this? There could be a "who is the tallest player in the NBA?" thread and Cheezy would claim JR....

Anyway, Kobe has a very herky jerky game, just like CP3, and even AI. It isn't that they aren't great, its that they aren't the"prettiest" or smoothest.

My vote (s) would go to
- Ray cause of his finger rolls and the quickness he shoots the 3
- VC is a pretty smooth cat with his layups and baseline drives
- TMac is very smooth, he plays the game and makes it look slow
- Melo is pretty smooth, but also he likes to body people some, and that ain't too pretty

And Finally, my Homer/Sleeper pick.....
348rfwx.jpg

Dude has a way of just gliding with the ball and his one handed sweeping layups, are, if you ask me, the definition of a pretty game.

Check the vid 32 secs in, 1:02 in, and from 1:30 on. And please ignore the music.

crazy eyes... easy

anyways, melo's game is not smooth, dude posts up way and tries to draw fouls way to much, son is like a bumper car... plus dudes dunks are kinda lame theway he lands like that fat kid at the gym that just started dunking but doesnt know how to keep his balance when he hits the ground and falls back/offbalance... iono maybe its just me
nerd.gif

and as much as i have a mancrush on jesus s., only thing smooth about his game is his jumper, he moves around like rip hamilton

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ names like Baron Davis, Iverson, and Kobe being mentioned.
How is BD not smooth? He pulls up with ease with that little flicker shot form looks sweet like a video game. He floats through the lane. Anyways. Imahave to say Melo, BD, and VC/TMAC

Ray Allen. There's just something about his game which makes things look so easy. When he shoots that jumper, it looks like it's going in 99% of thetime. But what's even more impressive is how he gets into that lane. You remember the MJ frozen moment commercial for the XIIs, where it seems likeeverything in this world slows down? That's what it feels like when Ray Allen drives the lane. Dude makes it look so easy. Almost effortless.
pimp.gif

Kobe, just so smooth. Everything he does is pretty. His jumper is pretty, his fade is pretty, his floater is pretty, he slices through defenders en route tothe basket beautifully, his acrobatic layups are absolutely wonderful, he dunks pretty, he even looks good while defending. His game is absolutely beautiful

LEBRON JAMES nah im joking!
t-mac without a doubt when dude is playing you can silence all the sounds and play a violin and it will look like dude it playing to it.. kobe is more or abeast rather than smooth. a beast as in he will eat you, you would have to play some hard music to his game

Tracy mcgrady's game is the smoothest and prettiest. I like jamal crawford's game to

Some of you are mixing ability with prettiness. I personally wouldn't call Kobe's game pretty. Nor would I call a bruiser like BD's game pretty.

When I think of PRETTY; I think of players that move at a nice pace. Not too fast (Like AI). So names like B Roy, Joe Johnson, Big Melo, Ray Allen, (eventhough 99% of his prettiness is because of his jumper).

If someone DUNKS a lot (Kobe) it takes away from their "prettiness."

So people I think about per position

PG's
Nash
Chauney (different type of bruiser than BD. BD is an explosive bruiser. Chauncey is a smooth operating bruiser)
Mike Conley
Daniel Gibson (Ray Allen Syndrome)
Carlos Arroyo

SG's
Joe Johnson
Ray Allen
Brandon Roy
Vince (Ray Allen Syndrome)
Rip
Cuttino (Ray Allen Syndrome)
D Wade (When healthy)
Flip

SF's
Kyle Korver (Ray Allen Syndrome)
Mike Miller (Ray Allen Syndrome)

PF's
Dirk (Ray Allen Syndrome)
Duncun
Channing Frye (Ray Allen Syndrome)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Some of you are mixing ability with prettiness. I personally wouldn't call Kobe's game pretty. Nor would I call a bruiser like BD's game pretty.

When I think of PRETTY; I think of players that move at a nice pace. Not too fast (Like AI). So names like B Roy, Joe Johnson, Big Melo, Ray Allen, (even though 99% of his prettiness is because of his jumper).

If someone DUNKS a lot (Kobe) it takes away from their "prettiness."

So people I think about per position

PG's
Nash
Chauney (different type of bruiser than BD. BD is an explosive bruiser. Chauncey is a smooth operating bruiser)
Mike Conley
Daniel Gibson (Ray Allen Syndrome)
Carlos Arroyo

SG's
Joe Johnson
Ray Allen
Brandon Roy
Vince (Ray Allen Syndrome)
Rip
Cuttino (Ray Allen Syndrome)
D Wade (When healthy)
Flip

SF's
Kyle Korver (Ray Allen Syndrome)
Mike Miller (Ray Allen Syndrome)

PF's
Dirk (Ray Allen Syndrome)
Duncun
Channing Frye (Ray Allen Syndrome)
I was with you until you mentioned Dwyane Wade. Dude is super OC majority of the time...I'm disappointed in you.

D Wade's game CAN be viewed as OC most of the time; but his step-back game and glass action is a thing of beauty.

1. McGrady 2. Ray 3. Dirk 4.Melo/VC

McGrady just plays easy and seems as if he's not even trying. he can take it to his left and right and they both look so smooth. he'll just pull upwith a jumper from anywhere and it just flows off. you never know when he's gonna explode to the rim or just step back and shoot.

Back
Top Bottom