Who has the "prettiest" game in the NBA?

Phoenix's duo, Nash & Amare.
Nash always provide great passes, bounce pass for pick & roll and fancy pass for baseline three.
When it comes to pick & roll, Amare always (or maybe most of the time) finish it with facial dunks..
Beautiful, effective, simple and scores. But yeah, soon or later it'll be easily predictable.

Also, not disagreeing with Ray's.

Originally Posted by parasight21

Jesus Shuttlesworth
Chris Paul
Chauncey Billups
Tim Duncun (and I can't stand this dude)

laugh.gif
What's pretty about Tim Duncan's game?

eek.gif
Seriously what is wrong with some of youguys....Kobe, Amare, etc...really? Whose next Dwight Howard?
laugh.gif

IMO prettiest = smooth and always in control so I will keep my # 1 as B-Roy but I'll add some more people to my list...

tracy_mcgrady_dirk_nowitzki.jpg

bk_AAIF238_16x20.jpg

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000a9.jpg

It's so hard to have a legit discussion about ANYTHING-SPORTS these days because everybody thinks their favorite player or their favorite team's bestplayer is worthy to be labeled "best" in any category.

I absolutely cannot believe that some people have the nerve to call Baron Davis' game smooth. Look, the Warriors have been my team for my whole life....andBaron Davis' game is anything BUT smooth.

NOT SMOOTH:

carmelo (look at how he attacks the basket all outta control)...
deron = smooth? heck no..body movement is OD

SMOOTH:

tmac
roy
joe johnson
wince
OTHER:

joon kim

Originally Posted by WJuN15

NOT SMOOTH:

carmelo (look at how he attacks the basket all outta control)...
deron = smooth? heck no..body movement is OD

SMOOTH:

tmac
roy
joe johnson
wince
OTHER:

joon kim

You must aint never seen Melo play before...

Brandon Roy plays so lazily (sp?)

He looks like hes not even trying at times on the court..

Personally, I admire a player who goes full out 24/7 and doesn't mind getting embarrased.

how does kobe using a lot of pump fakes makes his game not "pretty" or "smooth"? Please explain this to me
Because that makes his game "herky jerky" which is the opposite of smooth. But being a Lakers fan of course that won't make sense toyou because he's Kobe Bryant aka the best at everything.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Jesus: Makes it look so damn easy....Move the 3 line back please!
Monta: The speed makes it look great, but the rejections kill it sometimes.
Chris Paul: I've never seen a better or more consistent short perimeter jumper.....Crazy!

I3 wrote:
Brandon Roy plays so lazily (sp?)

He looks like hes not even trying at times on the court..

Personally, I admire a player who goes full out 24/7 and doesn't mind getting embarrased.

I think you are among the many others who are completely missing the point of the thread.
laugh.gif

*Brandon Roy's all around game
*Joe Johnson's all around game
*Monte Ellis finishes
*Melo's midrange
*Nash/Paul passing/working the pick-n-roll
*Kobe's back to the basket
*Vince/Tmac when they're feeling it

Bigs:

Yao Ming's J

Back
Top Bottom