Who here has been caught shoplifting?

Caught up stealing condoms at Safeway with my gf at the ripe age of 16. Dude let us go tho since we were at least were thinking about safe sex.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

when i was in 7th grade, the Paul Blart looking cat at Venture tried stopping me at the exit door (i hadn't done anything), and as soon as the badge came out he put his hand on me. my dad blitzed him with a right hook, left straight and another right hook and when dude staggered into the wall where they pin up the ads pops blasted him with an uppercut that left Mr. Blart stiff & snoring. my mom already had the car running and we booked it. pops is 'bout that life.

he called the lawyer on the way home and had him at the house when we arrived... someone reported the plates. cops show up, hear what happened and we find out dude is pressing charges. lawyer counters with pretty much everything relating to touching me inappropriately. venture ends up paying out little over $25k and all charges are dropped between us & Blart.

what had happened was there was another kid there, looked remarkably similar to me was tearing pages out of magazines and stuffing them down his pants. this kid had a shirt that said "SHAQ 32" in the Magic font on the front... and I had the Champion branded replica.
eek.gif
 Was it worth it?
it was... pops got to wash someone, and we ended up debt free and put the rest in the bank, not to be touched 'til i turned 18... which I blew on Tony Hawk 3 for Xbox and a brand new truck.
plus, they're outta business. 

double win.

Originally Posted by DZaster

when i was in 7th grade, the Paul Blart looking cat at Venture tried stopping me at the exit door (i hadn't done anything), and as soon as the badge came out he put his hand on me. my dad blitzed him with a right hook, left straight and another right hook and when dude staggered into the wall where they pin up the ads pops blasted him with an uppercut that left Mr. Blart stiff & snoring. my mom already had the car running and we booked it. pops is 'bout that life.

he called the lawyer on the way home and had him at the house when we arrived... someone reported the plates. cops show up, hear what happened and we find out dude is pressing charges. lawyer counters with pretty much everything relating to touching me inappropriately. venture ends up paying out little over $25k and all charges are dropped between us & Blart.

what had happened was there was another kid there, looked remarkably similar to me was tearing pages out of magazines and stuffing them down his pants. this kid had a shirt that said "SHAQ 32" in the Magic font on the front... and I had the Champion branded replica.
eek.gif
 Was it worth it?
it was... pops got to wash someone, and we ended up debt free and put the rest in the bank, not to be touched 'til i turned 18... which I blew on Tony Hawk 3 for Xbox and a brand new truck.
plus, they're outta business. 

double win.

laugh.gif
 good story.  I remember Venture lol

Not my story but....

I was with my boy and he walked out with a $1000 dollar fur jacket on his back from macy's and got away with it no problem dude thought he was part of the ocean's 11 crew for like a week and went back and tried to steal a few polo shirts and beanies and got banned for 2 years hahaha

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ negro I aint postin pics im tryna calm this bird down

/\/\ and righttt bro... the only mens jewelry at Macys is in the case... ive never shoplifted anything

#notpoor
but your girl is?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Not my story but....

I was with my boy and he walked out with a $1000 dollar fur jacket on his back from macy's and got away with it no problem dude thought he was part of the ocean's 11 crew for like a week and went back and tried to steal a few polo shirts and beanies and got banned for 2 years hahaha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know some guys that was gonna rob this kid for some heinys at a camp out but didn't because they thought he was a girl
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Just dont do it at Target
They are serious.

i swear, target got cameras in every single asile and section of the store. if i were to try and steal from a store target would be the last place i would try.

when i was 14 me and my boy used to hit jc penny every weeekend. we would take fubu shirts (this was june 1999 btw
laugh.gif
) champion nba reversible jerseys and whatever else we could get our hands on.

after getting away with it the first 3 times we got caught on the 4th. a good chunk of my summer that year was paying off the restitution i had to pay. me and my boy were in some holding cell in the mall we were at, i'll never forget getting yelled at the way i did by mom that night, and i remember having the fear of god in me thinking about the inevitable asskicking i was going to get from my dad. i almost wanted to run away from home
laugh.gif
the inevitable asskicking never came, but i got the lecture of my life, and all my video games, cd's, tv, basiclly any form of entertainment i had taken away from me, and i had to stay home all summer long, while everyone else i knew was having fun that summer. looking back im glad i got caught then, i was developing some klepto habits and stealing from stores all the time then. after i got caught i never tried again.

the lp security undercovers who arrested us when we left ended up getting jumped a few weeks later by my friends older brothers and their friends (they were and still are about that life for better or worse) when i found out back then they got jumped a few weeks later i was happy considering they ruined my summer and felt payback was nice, but looking back on it now i regret feeling that way, they were just doing their job and didn't deserve nothing to happen to them, and me, my boy, and his people shouldn't have plotted payback on them after we got caught doing something stupid. you think much differently at age 14 then you do at age 26 though.

all that said i don't think i could do undercover lp work like that, you arrest or detain someone and most likely they get a slap on the wrist at most, now you got someone who knows where you work plotting on you over something they did, and you don't have the protection a real cop has.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Not my story but....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know some guys that was gonna rob this kid for some heinys at a camp out but didn't because they thought he was a girl
laugh.gif

HAHA good times at Oakridge 
roll.gif

I know tons of people that got caught stealing from macys...that place is hot. I stole some stuff from there in high school and surprisingly never got in any trouble. I don't steal anymore though.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ negro I aint postin pics im tryna calm this bird down

/\/\ and righttt bro... the only mens jewelry at Macys is in the case... ive never shoplifted anything

#notpoor
but your girl is?

"girl friend of mine" does not equal "my girlfriend".... Chap

I never got caught. Which, looking back, is amazing. But I stopped doing that once I hit 18. Cant have something that petty on my record.

i use to rape the polo outlets in the mid 90's

i bankrupted a walgreens

and i started me action figure collection thanks to toys r us...

but i was young and stupid luckily i never got caught...ppl use to call me if they needed something and i would just sell it for cheap...it was fun and easy. i see cats get caught in stores now and i just
30t6p3b.gif

for those who work undercover here...quick story...

my boy tried gettin away with a shirt from the gap...clerk stopped him...told him to wait..then my boy just ran out the store to the street...clerk chased him down and tackled him half a block away..when he tackled him he separated my boys shoulder he claims he sued and won $200,000...but he was known for ducktales...any way this was true?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

i use to rape the polo outlets in the mid 90's

i bankrupted a walgreens

and i started me action figure collection thanks to toys r us...

but i was young and stupid luckily i never got caught...ppl use to call me if they needed something and i would just sell it for cheap...it was fun and easy. i see cats get caught in stores now and i just
30t6p3b.gif

for those who work undercover here...quick story...

my boy tried gettin away with a shirt from the gap...clerk stopped him...told him to wait..then my boy just ran out the store to the street...clerk chased him down and tackled him half a block away..when he tackled him he separated my boys shoulder he claims he sued and won $200,000...but he was known for ducktales...any way this was true?
It's very possible - most clerks are instructed to never lay hands on a customer, let alone a shoplifter or trouble customer.  The same thing happened at Whole Foods (where I work).  Someone walked out without paying for their groceries, so an ex-Marine that worked there ran out and tackled dude.  He was fired for assaulting the shoplifter.

i used to steal tees at Macy's in high school...
30t6p3b.gif

took the one i wanted and took two ugly ones to the dressing room and wore my shirt over the one i stole....

i also used to switch tags
laugh.gif

looking back...I'm not proud of what i did...

at least i can say that i haven't stolen ANYTHING since the age of 18
happy.gif

naw but my homeboys was tellin me how they got caught at the mall one time when i wasnt wit em. that $*#@ dumb to me tho, i aint finna go to jail for stealin sumthin i can buy. if ima steal it better be for sum stupid racks or sum bricks & bales or sum $*#@
laugh.gif

I tried to steal stickers from Kmart of all places. I got a slap on the wrist. I was 7 or 8 at the time and just came to American. Took the land of opportunity to heart.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

Caught up stealing condoms at Safeway with my gf at the ripe age of 16. Dude let us go tho since we were at least were thinking about safe sex.

haha, how heartwarming. 

never stole from a store but i used to steal supplies from the airport. never got caught.
i have no advice. just sharing my story. she should grow up, get a job and stop stealing. she deserves whats coming to her.
some countries they cut your hands off for stealing.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

never stole from a store but i used to steal supplies from the airport. never got caught.
i have no advice. just sharing my story. she should grow up, get a job and stop stealing. she deserves whats coming to her.
some countries they cut your hands off for stealing.
she has 2 jobs... jus young n dumb

Back
Top Bottom