Who here has been caught shoplifting?

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

got caught in like 7th grade like 7 years back last time they was gonna catch me slippin
my thief game is on point now
So now you're 20 and still shoplifting! 
eek.gif

You got a bright future young man. 
laugh.gif

Edit: I really hope nobody on NT gets raped over and over because they were stealing iPods from Target, it's inevitable though.

There's no age limit on shoplifting or stealing. I don't steal from stores (except lighters) but I dont pay for any music, movies, or software. I'm sure many of you laughing at the admitted thieves can say the same thing.

your homegirl was OD'in with that. I'm not gonna lie, I shoplift sometimes, but I always play it safe when I do it. I only steal things that are easy to steal and that I know I'll get away with. I steal 12 packs of beer from the super market down the street all the time. I've been doing it for like 2 years now and never been close to being caught. I'm 22 so I could buy my own beer, but I just figure why spend money on beer when the fools make it so easy to shoplift from them? lol and sometimes I also steal t-shirts and stuff from Urban Outfitters.
laugh.gif

got caught by my old job stealing cash.. stole over 1000 bucks..
fired me and told me to pay it back within 2 weeks... dumb and stupid i was back in high school

and my boy used to work for publix his old boss once chased a theif down.. tackle him and the theif spit on him.. and the manager got hepitatis .....

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

There's no age limit on shoplifting or stealing. I don't steal from stores (except lighters) but I dont pay for any music, movies, or software. I'm sure many of you laughing at the admitted thieves can say the same thing.
Understood, however once you turn 18 and get caught it's a whole different ball game.

Me and brothers use to steal baseball cards from this 1 store. I tried stealing some chips & got caught. Owner grabbed me up with a machete in hand said if I catch you stealing again I'll cut your hand off. SCARED STRAIGHT

Two paintbrushes half a year ago, talked myself out of it, ended up paying and leaving, avoided the store regardless. I could've been smarter, no question.

i stole a green Power Rangers beeper from Genovese Pharmacy back in the day.. my mom found it and lit fire to my %#@.. i never stole @%$! after that..
worst part.. she took the beeper and broke it into pieces..
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
 its pretty funny now that i think about it..

i tried to take a piece of candy from dominicks once and got caught back in the day. i lied saying i was about to go pay for it
laugh.gif

I work undercover loss prevention at a big retailer, been doing it for a while now. Its probably the funnest job in the world. I get to stop shoplifters, wear regular clothes and walk around all day, and hit on all the employees and customers.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

never stole from a store but i used to steal supplies from the airport. never got caught.
i have no advice. just sharing my story. she should grow up, get a job and stop stealing. she deserves whats coming to her.
some countries they cut your hands off for stealing.
she has 2 jobs... jus young n dumb
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by Kramer

My friend got caught stealin a jacket out of H&M. He's banned from all h&ms and the tacoma mall for a year

always wondered how this worked..like do they send a memo to every store saying "do not sell to *insert your boy's name*" how would they know who he is?
one place i worked at had pictures up in the breakroom.

Never stole anything, i was the decoy who was always watched amd followed lmao and my white friends would grab anything.

back in the day when i was 10 years old, me and 3 friends went into F.A.O Shwartz.

Came out with $400 dollars worth of toys and candy. Most were from Yomega Yo-Yos.

Sad thing was, 2 of us got caught.

Wrote a whole essay about it for creative writing class a few years back :
pimp.gif
haha

i swap out my belts when they get worn out..just wear the messed up one and take a new one with some clothes to the fitting room...and then come back out and leave the raggedy one on hook with the rest..i left some rope once...true story

From literally from 16-17 I took stupid amounts of socks from different stores never got caught, I never took anything else I just enjoyed fresh socks.  But once my friend got caught taking some sweats and he had to pay a 250 fine.  Another friend got caught taking a shirt from jc pennys and a week later he got caught taking a wallet he earned himself a lifetime ban from that mall.  And lastly my friend got banned from this grocery store for opening a can of soda drinking half of it and leaving it in the watermelons.  We were all just dumb kids.  

In high school we used to go to Safeway late before a party and grab alcohol and walk out with it when it was clear since they have a no chase policy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mpeezy

I got caught in macy*s as a teen, that was 10 yrs ago. Slap on the risk, I just can't be employed by macy*s... EVER. LOL

que?

Back
Top Bottom