Who here just wear their shoes carefree?

First of all, y'all need to stop bashing wearable shoe trees.  For me, they're amazing.  Take out your insoles and you barely feel them.  They REALLY help.

But anyway, no, I do not wear my kicks carefree.  I don't walk like a duck thanks to wearable shoe trees, but I am careful of where I walk and who's around me.  I also stuff each shoe with at least 2 plastic bags and clean them at least a little after every wear.

I know how much these damn things are worth.  They should be treated as such.  We also all know that our kicks can be sold for at least 60% of what we paid for them if they're in decent condition.

400th post!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

First of all, y'all need to stop bashing wearable shoe trees.  For me, they're amazing.  Take out your insoles and you barely feel them.  They REALLY help.

But anyway, no, I do not wear my kicks carefree.  I don't walk like a duck thanks to wearable shoe trees, but I am careful of where I walk and who's around me.  I also stuff each shoe with at least 2 plastic bags and clean them at least a little after every wear.

I know how much these damn things are worth.  They should be treated as such.  We also all know that our kicks can be sold for at least 60% of what we paid for them if they're in decent condition.

400th post!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All of my shoes get worn and put back in the box afterwards.
I don't clean them unless its necessary.

All of my shoes get worn and put back in the box afterwards.
I don't clean them unless its necessary.

i wear them whenever.. don't really clean them much... my friends tell me i treated my dmp pack like crap... like mentioned b4, shoes are meant to be worn!

i wear them whenever.. don't really clean them much... my friends tell me i treated my dmp pack like crap... like mentioned b4, shoes are meant to be worn!

i don't really think i own a shoe that i jus carefree wear..i own plenty jordans but i even clean my nike frees when i'm done running with them..idk i just can't stand dirty shoes

i don't really think i own a shoe that i jus carefree wear..i own plenty jordans but i even clean my nike frees when i'm done running with them..idk i just can't stand dirty shoes

I have been wearing mine to the courts right away for years. Indoor of course.

Thats why they are called Basketball Shoes!

I have been wearing mine to the courts right away for years. Indoor of course.

Thats why they are called Basketball Shoes!

djuzi05 wrote:
So represent if you rock all your shoes, don't clean them after every wear, don't stuff them with socks, don't change your walk. Just wear and enjoy them.

This is exactly what I do. If you keep a good, clean rotation you wont have to worry about cleanin' 'em. Many times I buy one to rock and one to stock but the ones I rock get the Polo boots treatment. I will NOT go around the grass unless I know it is too wet or muddy. I also do even think about the creases, I will not hesitate to squat down in some brand new shoes, I am not scared of creasing . . . and who still stuffs their shoes any? 

djuzi05 wrote:
So represent if you rock all your shoes, don't clean them after every wear, don't stuff them with socks, don't change your walk. Just wear and enjoy them.

This is exactly what I do. If you keep a good, clean rotation you wont have to worry about cleanin' 'em. Many times I buy one to rock and one to stock but the ones I rock get the Polo boots treatment. I will NOT go around the grass unless I know it is too wet or muddy. I also do even think about the creases, I will not hesitate to squat down in some brand new shoes, I am not scared of creasing . . . and who still stuffs their shoes any? 

I never understood how anyone could change their walk? And I will wear any sneaker not suede in the rain anytime. Only thing I will do is wipe it down with baby wipes before it goes in the box if it got dirty. And the guys cleaning the bottoms you guy's are sick. And if its something I am that worried about thats why I have doubles and triples DS.

I never understood how anyone could change their walk? And I will wear any sneaker not suede in the rain anytime. Only thing I will do is wipe it down with baby wipes before it goes in the box if it got dirty. And the guys cleaning the bottoms you guy's are sick. And if its something I am that worried about thats why I have doubles and triples DS.

Yeah, I do the duck walk. I just don't like creases.

I only clean if necessary, all my shoes have been worn at least once (except true blues 2011)

I know the value, so I take care of them.

Yeah, I do the duck walk. I just don't like creases.

I only clean if necessary, all my shoes have been worn at least once (except true blues 2011)

I know the value, so I take care of them.

Originally Posted by taivan

no i dont do da duck walk
no i dont clean the sole
no i dont clean after everywear
no i dont use shoe tree
no i dont keep used shoes in a box

^^THIS^^
I buy a pair of shoes.
Get them home
Throw away shoe trees
Throw away the box
Keep them all in the same wardrobe
Wear them all regularly,
and only clean when they need it (like after a night out drinking or a music festival etc)

Originally Posted by taivan

no i dont do da duck walk
no i dont clean the sole
no i dont clean after everywear
no i dont use shoe tree
no i dont keep used shoes in a box

^^THIS^^
I buy a pair of shoes.
Get them home
Throw away shoe trees
Throw away the box
Keep them all in the same wardrobe
Wear them all regularly,
and only clean when they need it (like after a night out drinking or a music festival etc)

The moment I picked up my pair of CDP black/cement IIIs, I wore the heck out of them.

They look like they're actually from '88.

The moment I picked up my pair of CDP black/cement IIIs, I wore the heck out of them.

They look like they're actually from '88.

i wear all my junts. but im not so carefree bout it. i know they gon crease so i don't penguin walk

i wear all my junts. but im not so carefree bout it. i know they gon crease so i don't penguin walk

I dont wear mine to places with alot of traffic, meaning crowded areas such as clubs, bars, etc...where they can easily be stepped on or some can accidentally spill something on 'em.

Back
Top Bottom