Who here just wear their shoes carefree?

I dont wear mine to places with alot of traffic, meaning crowded areas such as clubs, bars, etc...where they can easily be stepped on or some can accidentally spill something on 'em.

I used to clean my shoes after every where in HS. Now, I could care less of what happens to them. Main reason I hate wearing fresh kicks is you are always taking care of them it's a hassle.

I used to clean my shoes after every where in HS. Now, I could care less of what happens to them. Main reason I hate wearing fresh kicks is you are always taking care of them it's a hassle.

i try to wear mine as much as i can but most of the time i dnt feel like looking thru all of them so the ones in the frot get worn more than some of the others but i just try to make sure i do not step in gum or anything and that nothing get spilled on them or no one steps on them and def do not clean them after every wear i dnt have that much time.

i try to wear mine as much as i can but most of the time i dnt feel like looking thru all of them so the ones in the frot get worn more than some of the others but i just try to make sure i do not step in gum or anything and that nothing get spilled on them or no one steps on them and def do not clean them after every wear i dnt have that much time.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

I wear all my shoes but, I do clean them, not after every wear though

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

taivan wrote:

no i dont do da duck walk
no i dont clean the sole
no i dont clean after everywear
no i dont use shoe tree
no i dont keep used shoes in a box

^^THIS^^
I buy a pair of shoes.
Get them home
Throw away shoe trees
Throw away the box
Keep them all in the same wardrobe
Wear them all regularly,
and only clean when they need it (like after a night out drinking or a music festival etc)

that's what i'm talking about, with a good rotation it will take forever to beat.

and there's a difference between carefree and careless

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

taivan wrote:

no i dont do da duck walk
no i dont clean the sole
no i dont clean after everywear
no i dont use shoe tree
no i dont keep used shoes in a box

^^THIS^^
I buy a pair of shoes.
Get them home
Throw away shoe trees
Throw away the box
Keep them all in the same wardrobe
Wear them all regularly,
and only clean when they need it (like after a night out drinking or a music festival etc)

that's what i'm talking about, with a good rotation it will take forever to beat.

and there's a difference between carefree and careless

I just try to enjoy and wear my kicks whenever I can but I clean them every time I'm done wearing them for the day. They're obviously meant to be worn, although I still have lots left to un-DS this summer hopefully.

I just try to enjoy and wear my kicks whenever I can but I clean them every time I'm done wearing them for the day. They're obviously meant to be worn, although I still have lots left to un-DS this summer hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom