Who in General is still into sneakers but just keeps a small rotation now???

I was never a collector I just liked shoes. I think the largest amount of "wearable" kicks I've had at one given time was 10-15. This year I've bought the Chicago 10s and I havent even worn them yet, and two pairs of lebrons. I'm gonna get the Raptors cause those are my favorite pair of Js and a pair of Roshe Runs and a couple of other things and thats about it. I basically help my friends get their hands on kicks because theyre starting to develop an interest and its too easy to get caught by fakes nowadays. My thing is, is that I was never a big collector, mainly cause of lack of funds so now when shoes that I wanted when I was little that I didnt have retro I would like to be able to get them and so I do. 
I've always given away my shoes when I'm done with them because of what my mom told me. People are out there with no shoes on their feet period, you might as well do the right thing and give yours away because you've outgrown then/theyre beat up (which our opinion of what makes a shoe beat up would be pristine to someone else)

I got like 15 pair i wear
fire red 3
Black cement 3
True blue 3
Kobe 6 ace for ballin
Pacquaios for running

I still LIKE sneakers, I still LIKE most releases, I just think theres other things I rather buy/or save than spending on kicks. Unless I reaaally like them, or maybe if im at the mall holding them in my hands and succumb.

Never had a huge selection maybe 10 pair max, if that. Had a cracked out family member swipe most of those tho.(miss my stabs
mad.gif
) I'll cop a pair of air max every once in while.

I still have my collection, but I wear few sneakers now. My interest for other kinds of secrets have grown.

I've honestly never had a big sneaker collection because I never had the money for it. Once I did get some bread I was planning on going hard, getting every sneaker I wanted when I was younger but I realized I would probably never wear even half of them. Decided I'll only get my absolute favorites and keep it practical. I'll probably stop around 10 pairs, right now I only have 3.

Originally Posted by Knight

100+ 150+ pairs 
ohwell.gif
 I love them all though, would never sell 
I only get to wear my kicks on the weekend because of work. 
laugh.gif
Same here.  I tried to quit.  I sold about 40 pairs but I cant sell the rest for some reason.
30t6p3b.gif

I keep telling myself I would sell my sneakers for a vacation fund...we'll see. 

I only wear about 10 pairs that I've already beat to death...almost.
- Opium 180
- Kashima 97
- Dunk High SB "Brown Pack"
- Infrared AM 90
- Playoff XIII's
- Charcoal VII's (2002)
- Metallic V's (2006?)
- Mars IV
- Military IV (2006?)
- 2001 Black/Red XI's
- Bordeaux VII's

I need another pair of Cool Grey XI's and Spacejams.
tired.gif
  Anyone want to trade for my VNDS Tiffany Dunk SB's for some XI's
nerd.gif

I still keep up with sneaker releases, but I haven't bought anything in a while. I keep about 5-6 shoes in rotation mostly consisting of 3s and Kobes. 

I don't consider myself a collector. I really enjoy shoes and wear every single one I get. I haven't and don't plan on selling any of them. I'll hand them down to my brother, other family members or donate them if I don't want/need them anymore.

I have about 20+ pairs of shoes now. I change my rotation of 3-9 shoes based on the seasons. Two are for basketball (Jordan 2011 Neo-lime and KDIV YOTD.)

The one shoe that will forever be in the rotation will be my Space Jams!

Think the most shoes I had at once was like 40-50 pairs but I'm down to about 12 pair currently. I don't think I'll ever more than 20 pairs at once again. My goal is to have about 8 pair of Black/silver 5s, black/cement 3s, 2 pairs of cg ivs, black laser ivs, black/olive ixs and some random trainers/runners for gym and what not. still want those solar yeezy 2s though haha

small rotation here 5-10 pairs of only my favorites
and never paying over retail/camping out i can live if i miss a shoe
laugh.gif

i sold a bunch of mine recently cause im just not into sneakers that much anymore, but my rotation is

de la highs
01 cg 11s
t19s
boca jrs
09 tb3s
oly dunks
air checks
viotech trainers

i have ventured into other brands now and i wear different footwear now. vans, clarks, boat shoes etc, pretty much that grown man steez
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Small rotation of 'sneakers', nowadays I rely mostly on my Clarks.

have had a pair of Wallabees in my rotation since '99 
pimp.gif

thinking bout getting some Desert Weavers 

only wear my dopes mostly the pearls or the silver pros, got like 30 pairs that are getting that fat girl at the party vibe

just downsized my collection from about 30 pairs to about 7.
donated those pairs to salvation army and goodwill.  hopefully some young fellas in my city without the money to spend on shoes grab them.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by ricky409

slap yourself, famb...
indifferent.gif
 You're dumb. Slap your moms.

because when you stop buying Jays, you're an adult...
no, you're an idiot too. im sorry, but when you're older, sneakers and jordans should not be your interest like it is when you were younger. Who is gunna be 35 and wants to be FRESH TO DEATH with matching tshirts and a nice fitted? Grow up, you got two feet. Unless your a collector, yea maybe, but who you should have other interests when you grow up.

Got about 15-20 or so pairs of shoes that I rotate. Need to sale some I don't wear.

Back
Top Bottom