Who is 2 Chainz and why is everyone talking about him?

Loved the video.

Took me as an ode to the classics, completely debachorous, exaggerated women, derogatory camera angles the whole nine.

And OMG the skinny waisted chick with the bubble, IM IN BLEEPING LOVE.

The middle .....
pimp.gif

I'm not a fan, but his music is great for blasting and working out. I dunno why, but it is.

He definitely knows how to pick some banging beats, Getting it and No Lie are both epic. As stated earlier, his stuff is for entertainment purposes only. Son makes Gucci Mane sound like Dr. Michael Eric Dyson.

i must be getting old bc i thought that mtv joint was terrible...he picked the worst song and had that troll with him.

God that Birthday Girl video is the bizness... I know I'm late and I can't stand this dude's music... but **** all that I ***** with this dude now just off the strength of that video.

Holy ****... the chick in the pink fishnet tights was :x

But the chick at the end killed it... god damn.

I wouldn't last 10 pumps if I was hitting them doggystyle.

Anyone have names or anything on the chicks in the video?

Have they done and other works... movies

God that Birthday Girl video is the bizness... I know I'm late and I can't stand this dude's music... but **** all that I ***** with this dude now just off the strength of that video.
Holy ****... the chick in the pink fishnet tights was :x
But the chick at the end killed it... god damn.
I wouldn't last 10 pumps if I was hitting them doggystyle.
Anyone have names or anything on the chicks in the video?
Have they done and other works... movies

:lol:

2 Chainz Playing High School Basketball

2 Chainz as a high school baller (Tauheed Epps, #21 in blue), starting for North Clayton against Banneker on Jan. 17, 1995 in College Park, Ga.

Back
Top Bottom