Who is 2 Chainz and why is everyone talking about him?

kinda crazy 2 chainz and future been out since 06' they just now getting that buzz in the south they got ppl ****** up on that "dirty sprite" truuuuuuuuuuuu

this album is so average

so was rick ross' album

Not Ross bro... Chainz yesss, but Ross album was what the game needed at the moment. Its classic Rozay. nobody else this year (So Far) has gave you quality music aside from NAS ... not Minaj, or 2 chainz hopefully this 4th qtr gives us hip hop heads sumn to look forward 2. If its album I forgot please let me kno... again just my personal OPINION..

The visuals are dope IMO... The game needs comedy and a light-hearted side and that's what Tity boi brings... He aint here to preach/provide a message to anybody (there's a whole lane of rappers that do so already)... Is he super lyrical? No. Where you honestly expecting him to be? LMAO if you answered yes. The man is pure entertainment/comedy and that's where my expectations were for his album... Nothing More... That said, it was a solid DL. Hip hop is multifaceted people, the quicker you learn that, the quicker you'll adjust your expectation levels.

Man damn.....what a video lol. I done played the ish like 4 times straight lol. It did remind me of Santans Town but even more random and actually had females in it lol. That video was meant for BET Uncut. Too bad Uncut is off the air.

damn i wishi was one of those guys sitting on the chair in the back while those girls bounced their booty on them

lol in the Birthday Song video, did anyone else catch when Kanye was about tip over on the bike
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom