Who is 2 Chainz and why is everyone talking about him?

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Kingpins were his role models, when your TV was a floor model. He had a TV in his impala wit a few dollas, new pradas...

look what i got
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Kingpins were his role models, when your TV was a floor model. He had a TV in his impala wit a few dollas, new pradas...

look what i got
smokin.gif
That may just be legitimately one of his best verses. Flight 360 was SUPER slept on. 

man i feel you....not sure who he is either.......but unlike you...........i could care less......lol...the way i see it ..is if i dont know who he is then he must not make music i like anyways

Originally Posted by ipitomi

man i feel you....not sure who he is either.......but unlike you...........i could care less......lol...the way i see it ..is if i dont know who he is then he must not make music i like anyways

LAME $*%%@ BE QUIET!!

look what i got
smokin.gif
That may just be legitimately one of his best verses. Flight 360 was SUPER slept on. 
Word
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 That had bangers damn near from start to finish

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by maldonado

LAME $*%%@ BE QUIET!!

roll.gif
why you so mad though- i gave 2 of his songs a listen because of this thread. What a disaster, dude sounds like a ghetto hillbilly- voice is too annoying and flow is like a dried up river. But hey, hes in a sneakerwatch video and tries to act like he knows something about luxury brands- so i can see why yall love him

refer to previous post.

LAME $*%%@ BE QUIET!!

roll.gif
why you so mad though- i gave 2 of his songs a listen because of this thread. What a disaster, dude sounds like a ghetto hillbilly- voice is too annoying and flow is like a dried up river. But hey, hes in a sneakerwatch video and tries to act like he knows something about luxury brands- so i can see why yall love him
I bet you're still riding stop & go's.

LAME $*%%@ BE QUIET!!

roll.gif
Spoiler [+]
lame *#++* be quiet

That means you care.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

That means you care.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
i always scratch my head when people say that. wouldn't be i couldn't care less if you don't care about something? off topic i know, just something i wonder about.

look what i got
smokin.gif
trruuuuuuu *2 chainz voice* lmao

2 chains is basically ludacris boy and got put on cause of him cause for damn sure wasn't this lyrical talent

Originally Posted by Fazar89

2 chains is basically ludacris boy and got put on cause of him cause for damn sure wasn't this lyrical talent
But Playaz Circle was rapping before Ludacris even started rapping. Back when he was a DJ on Hot 97.5 down here in Atlanta. Luda used to open up for Tity Boi and Dolla and hasn't 2 Chainz profile been rising SINCE he left DTP?

$$#$!# just talking out their #*+ in this thread
30t6p3b.gif

*$$+ it though, I enjoy seeing $$#$!# from Atlanta doing good things, especially for a dude like 2 Chainz who's been playing the background for over a decade.

Playaz Circle been poppin since '97 b

2Chainz is an O.G. trollin as a swag rapper respect that man

Ludacris feat Tity Boy aka "2 Chainz" , I-20, & Chingy - We Got

That beat was insane and forreal that was Chingy's hardest verse ever lol .. Chicken & Beer still get love on my iPod lol

*can't believe I gave Chingy a shot out*

Back
Top Bottom