Who is 2 Chainz and why is everyone talking about him?

ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY IS A BIG BOOTY HOEEEEEEE!!!!!

Opinion has changed incredibly on this song god damn this @#$# knocks

Only kept six songs, deleted the rest. Kept four of those just for the features.

The bonus tracks >>>>>>>>>> Rest of album.

Is that a The Weeknd sample on Like Me??

Mediocre rapper that makes bass music. This album will be killing car stereo systems everywhere, that's about it.

Last edited:
TRU Realigion was better than this, but I can tell that he really tried to appeal to a wider audience with this one. Tracks 1-3 are meh then onward I was feeling it, its not on TRU Realigions level but its good. Gotta listen to it some more to really get a concrete opinion of it.

I feel like this has to be mentioned even though its not really a factor but this is one of the best album covers I have seen in a while. Something about it is just extremely cool to me. 

Last edited:
I was expecting more bangers...even the beats seem hit or miss on this.

3 out of the 4 bonus tracks are :pimp: though. Wasn't expecting a Weeknd sample.

Back to T.R.U. Realigion I go

I'm diggin it.  I went in expecting that it wasnt gonna be mixtape-ish.  Couple songs i could have done without, but for a mainstream release this rides.

Album is not good. Wasn't really expecting much from this album except for bangers and it only delivered a few. Disappointed to say the least.

The album has its good moments....and then it has it badd moments.
I'll just leave it at that..

I enjoyed the album. I take 2 chainz music for what it is. When i listen to new music im not listening to it to compare it to the artist last project. I take it for what it is.:\

This **** sucks
laugh.gif

I don't know what dudes were talking about when they said he had next...really?

Let's see what new artists they gonna try to force feed to the masses...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom