who is best rapper right now?

grin.gif

Thats My Life ft Masspike Miles [Prod. byJ.Cardim] - Millyz

RIGHT NOW WHEN WAYNE IS�SPITTING ROYCE 5'9 AINT TOUCHING HIM IMO
grin.gif

Im still taking Royce. I like the OG Weezy. But id still take Royce over Wayne at any point in his career. Im sorry but right now i just cant listen to Weezy.I really havent been able to for 2 years pretty much. But anyway imo Royce da 5'9" is the best spitter in the game right now and i am sticking bythat...

I mean between the Bar Exam 2, new freestyles for Bar Exam 3, Slaughterhouse, and his new tracks for "Street Hop" my man is just on fireee right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

RIGHT NOW WHEN WAYNE IS�SPITTING ROYCE 5'9 AINT TOUCHING HIM IMO
grin.gif

Im still taking Royce. I like the OG Weezy. But id still take Royce over Wayne at any point in his career. Im sorry but right now i just cant listen to Weezy. I really havent been able to for 2 years pretty much. But anyway imo Royce da 5'9" is the best spitter in the game right now and i am sticking by that...

I mean between the Bar Exam 2, new freestyles for Bar Exam 3, Slaughterhouse, and his new tracks for "Street Hop" my man is just on fireee right now
pimp.gif

i can respect that BECAUSE Royce can flat out spit... i am just saying Wayne > Royce right now in 2009 IMO
glasses.gif

the way most of yall cats on nt think, im surprised nobody has brought up these 2 clowns............

b8d35d24e2eb3171b48ae2a3641998a24ece03f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom