who is best rapper right now?

Wayne>Pinero?!? I can't see it but to each is own....

Best rapper in the game right now is Budden
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That Escape Route is the biz...

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

When Wayne actually "spits" he's without a doubt the best rapper in the game, aint no denying that.
There are a lot of rappers when spitting at their best are better than Wayne.
Styles, Ghostface, Nas, Pusha T, Jay, Andre 3000, Cee-Lo,
laugh.gif
Phonte, Monch, Mos(hmmm maybe), Black Thought, Royce, Sean Price, etc. some of those names in there GNR.
roll.gif
Auto-tune + melodic Wayne IS BETTER THAN those names i crossed out..
1. Aren't you the dude that doesn't know who Pharaohe Monch is? And you still crossed him out.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

2. You're a !!+%@*# idiot if you think Wayne>Cee-Lo at all. You probably don't know who Cee-Lo is either
laugh.gif

3. If you really think "Lollipop" is better than the %@#! those guys put out, you probably don't know much about hip-hop outside of the radio. Lord Willin', Gangster and a Gentleman, Soul Food, The Minstrel Show/The Listening, Internal Affairs, Death is Certain, Monkey Barz>>>>>>>any album Wayne ever made. Maybe you should try actually listening to them instead of acting like Wayne is god.

Stop! Nobody said Wayne is god because Jay-Z, Nas, Lupe, Eminem > Wayne. BUT What Wayne puts out from Drought 3/Fireman from then on out has put out BETTER MUSIC THAN THE NAMES I CROSSED OUT FTW. (not reaching)
tired.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
at Wayne anywhere near the level of Styles, or Pharaoe Monch, Cee-Lo...

ROYCE???

a7b35054e274ae32c75f13d7519e44f3c626a09.jpg
73525a5e13ab7cf812b559975b7a973862cd918.jpg

d87152e8a2cc1b5f766232691b95c8f128d81bc.gif
73d15ee9a0c811555bd2d56b867e77cf445b1e0.gif

stop it please
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Cee-Lo makes GREAT MUSIC NOW but when Cee-Lo use to RAP. he WAS no way better than the NEW WAYNE! Drought 3/Fireman (then on till now)
grin.gif
. Look at where Monch & Styles P are at there career's now they are notdoing diddly-squat man. Styles P is banking on Jadakiss to keep the L.O.X. in full effect when they drop there album later this year. Style P alone has had aWAY below average career. "I Get High" was his LAST hit my dude. Please do not make me go into Monch. We dont even hear dude on the INTERNET! letalone radio/TV. Hr not puttin nothing out man!!!! all because he cameout with some album back whenever. Hip Hop/Rap heads are suppose to ride that for ever& ever?!

man +***@ Styles P & Monch ( im excluding Cee-Lo because he makes GREAT MUSIC right now as Gnarls Barkley) combined wouldnt be able to have a fan base halfof a QUARTER to what wayne has. Nobody nowadays wouldnt even check for a track if it had there names on it. But Wayne almost EVERYONE GONNA CLICK ON IT ( if ita some rock #%&@&
smile.gif
) I shouldnt even talk aboutpopularity/record sales.

LYRICALLY people would rather pay-attention to a drugged-out *auto-tune*, melodic wayne talking about women and money. than hearing Styles P & monch spitabout things that get the
alien.gif
face. Nobody gonna sit down and listen tothose two dweebs. +***@

When Wayne actually "spits" he's without a doubt the best rapper in the game, aint no denying that.
There are a lot of rappers when spitting at their best are better than Wayne.
Styles, Ghostface, Nas, Pusha T, Jay, Andre 3000, Cee-Lo,
laugh.gif
Phonte, Monch, Mos(hmmm maybe), Black Thought, Royce, Sean Price, etc. some of those names in there GNR.
roll.gif
Auto-tune + melodic Wayne IS BETTER THAN those names i crossed out..
1. Aren't you the dude that doesn't know who Pharaohe Monch is? And you still crossed him out.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

2. You're a !!+%@*# idiot if you think Wayne>Cee-Lo at all. You probably don't know who Cee-Lo is either
laugh.gif

3. If you really think "Lollipop" is better than the %@#! those guys put out, you probably don't know much about hip-hop outside of the radio. Lord Willin', Gangster and a Gentleman, Soul Food, The Minstrel Show/The Listening, Internal Affairs, Death is Certain, Monkey Barz>>>>>>>any album Wayne ever made. Maybe you should try actually listening to them instead of acting like Wayne is god.

Stop! Nobody said Wayne is god because Jay-Z, Nas, Lupe, Eminem > Wayne. BUT What Wayne puts out from Drought 3/Fireman from then on out has put out BETTER MUSIC THAN THE NAMES I CROSSED OUT FTW. (not reaching)
tired.gif
No, you're reaching like a #@##$*%@%*@%. I'd be pretty damn surprised if you can get more than 1 person to agree with you.

no im not
Child-Reaching.jpg

ask certifiedflyboi23 what i am talking about.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

the hell is a "Nest rapper"??

nvm...

Wayne off top

People like you disgust me.
The %*%# I do???

You said that Lil' Wayne is the best rapper right now.
laugh.gif

Wayne isn't even the best rapper from New Orleans.

indifferent.gif
wayne on top of the game
pimp.gif

inspektahdeck wrote:
sdfbheat wrote:
Wayne>Pinero?!? I can't see it but to each is own....

Best rapper in the game with a black eye right now is Budden
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nah Deck
laugh.gif
a black side eye
roll.gif
roll.gif

but on the real I just went back and was reading some of these responses and only have this to ask.....What in the %%%% are people listening to these days??!

and we got Baby Joker in here arguing with everybody talking bout I lost family in these streets!!
indifferent.gif

First of all sorry for your loss bruh but everybody whether they know it or not have lost family to the "streets" that don't make youhood/gangsta/goonish
laugh.gif

I swear the internet is so much funnier than Dave Chappelle depicted it

Highlife =
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Cee-Lo makes GREAT MUSIC NOW but when Cee-Lo use to RAP. he WAS no way better than the NEW WAYNE! Drought 3/Fireman (then on till now)
grin.gif
. Look at where Monch & Styles P are at there career's now they are not doing diddly-squat man. Styles P is banking on Jadakiss to keep the L.O.X. in full effect when they drop there album later this year. Style P alone has had a WAY below average career. "I Get High" was his LAST hit my dude. Please do not make me go into Monch. We dont even hear dude on the INTERNET! let alone radio/TV. Hr not puttin nothing out man!!!! all because he cameout with some album back whenever. Hip Hop/Rap heads are suppose to ride that for ever & ever?!

man +***@ Styles P & Monch ( im excluding Cee-Lo because he makes GREAT MUSIC right now as Gnarls Barkley) combined wouldnt be able to have a fan base half of a QUARTER to what wayne has. Nobody nowadays wouldnt even check for a track if it had there names on it. But Wayne almost EVERYONE GONNA CLICK ON IT ( if it a some rock #%&@&
smile.gif
) I shouldnt even talk about popularity/record sales.

LYRICALLY people would rather pay-attention to a drugged-out *auto-tune*, melodic wayne talking about women and money. than hearing Styles P & monch spit about things that get the
alien.gif
face. Nobody gonna sit down and listen to those two dweebs. +***@

Talking about Monch... i shouldnt even have to argue with you on this one, didnt you not even know who he was? How the %+@% you gonna talk about his career?Dude is practically a legend, and if not that he is way better than Wayne ever was.

Speaking of Wayne if you were to have any argument of him being relevant in terms of making new music i would not be talkin about the new Wayne *%%%.%%%$%*%!$%%*+ new Wayne is soooo cracked out at this point in cant even listen to a word he says. He has literally smoked himself ******ed. I cant listen toany of that *%%% and his rhymes are just straight up awful. The only period i could consider Wayne having even decent lyrics is his old mixtape *%%% like theLil Weezyana kinda *%%% through the Carter 2. I will listen to a handful of tracks during that Wayne era. I mean Hustler Muzik is my *%%%. Thats one of myfavorite tracks ropped this decade. i am far from a Wayne hater like a lot of these people, i will bump to some of his *%%% on occasion. but come the %+@% on.there is no way he can hold his own with Styles or monch and even if you WERE gonna bring up an argument, dont o so by bringing up the wack new *%%% that hemakes cause if you wanna go by JUST that i consider Lil Wayne to be one of the wackest Mcs out there, which if you look at his history, despite him beingVASTLY overated by alot of kids he really is not. But come on man, Waynes new *%%% is #!*%+#$ awful and i have listened to/downloaded all of that garbage.

And agreed Wayne is definitley not the best rapper out NO.... Jay electronica >>>>>>> Weezy.

and dont even get me started on Styles. If you are gonna bash his *%%% and act like you know him at the very least get his song names down properly. The songis called "Good Times" not "I Get High"
indifferent.gif

And A Gangster and A Gentleman and ALL of Styles' D-Block *%%% >>>> ANYTHING Wayne has ever made even his decent old *%%% that i like. even hisnew "Phantom Empire" mixtape released THIS YEAR was better than anything Wayne has done this year by a long, long shot.

and who the %+@% cares about fan base/radio play. Mad kids from around the USA especially in the south listen to this wack $*% Wayne *%%%. He has madmainstream appeal, but that does not even make him close to a better rapper. using that as an argument just makes you ignorant. Because the Carter 3goes platand some hot *%%% by Slaughterhouse doesnt come cose dont mean that it is a better album AT ALL. all that makes Wayne is a better pop star, in terms of being abetter rapper... it means absolutely nothing. MOST (not all) people who listen to Weezy no nothing about good hip-hop and can probably list Wayne as one of thefew rappers they actually know with the others being bow wow and that gay $*% *%%% because thats the only *%%% that gets radio play nowadays. thats just thestupidest #!*%+#$ argument ever using fan base and radio play. Qwho gives a %+@% about record sales and radio play, and who will listen to their *%%%. I canguarentee you that almost everyone on this music forum that knows *%%% about their hip-hop history would rather listen to some new hot Styles or monch trackthan some more Wayne garbage. i could give a %+@% what these dumb $*% kids listen to
indifferent.gif

I mean Wayne sells more than Nas does that make him better? And PLEASE do not answer yes because if you do i will not even respong because you clearly are justa kid not worth arguing about hip-hop with. i only respoded because i do not think Wayne is garbage like some people do, but he is not even close to up therewith the likes of Monch or Styles who are near hip-hop legends (not quite but both have been releasing good *%%% for a long time and are very respectedwell-desevingly)

and once again Royce?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

You cant even respond to that, neither will i even get into it. it is just not worth it. Royce is SOOO far beyond Weezy right now it is not even fair tocompare the two. Historically Royce is way better dating back to the 2001 period and all of his Eminem collabs and *%%% like "Boom!" But Royce is ata peak currently and may be the hottest spitter in the entire game right now, while i can list 20 off the top of my head that are better than Wayne and atleast 10 are better with 0 discussion (including a guy like Royce who has been an absolute monster since leaving prison these past 2-3 years especially since2009 started with all his Slaughterhouse *%%%
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
)

grin.gif
. Look at where Monch & Styles P are at there career's now they are not doing diddly-squat man. Styles P is banking on Jadakiss to keep the L.O.X. in full effect when they drop there album later this year. Style P alone has had a WAY below average career. "I Get High" was his LAST hit my dude. Please do not make me go into Monch. We dont even hear dude on the INTERNET! let alone radio/TV. Hr not puttin nothing out man!!!! all because he cameout with some album back whenever. Hip Hop/Rap heads are suppose to ride that for ever & ever?!

man +***@ Styles P & Monch ( im excluding Cee-Lo because he makes GREAT MUSIC right now as Gnarls Barkley) combined wouldnt be able to have a fan base half of a QUARTER to what wayne has. Nobody nowadays wouldnt even check for a track if it had there names on it. But Wayne almost EVERYONE GONNA CLICK ON IT ( if it a some rock #%&@&
smile.gif

LYRICALLY people would rather pay-attention to a drugged-out *auto-tune*, melodic wayne talking about women and money. than hearing Styles P & monch spit about things that get the
alien.gif

Talking about Monch... i shouldnt even have to argue with you on this one, didnt you not even know who he was? How the %+@% you gonna talk about his career? Dude is practically a legend, and if not that he is way better than Wayne ever was.

Speaking of Wayne if you were to have any argument of him being relevant in terms of making new music i would not be talkin about the new Wayne *%%%. %%%$%*%!$%%*+ new Wayne is soooo cracked out at this point in cant even listen to a word he says. He has literally smoked himself ******ed. I cant listen to any of that *%%% and his rhymes are just straight up awful. The only period i could consider Wayne having even decent lyrics is his old mixtape *%%% like the Lil Weezyana kinda *%%% through the Carter 2. I will listen to a handful of tracks during that Wayne era. I mean Hustler Muzik is my *%%%. Thats one of my favorite tracks ropped this decade. i am far from a Wayne hater like a lot of these people, i will bump to some of his *%%% on occasion. but come the %+@% on. there is no way he can hold his own with Styles or monch and even if you WERE gonna bring up an argument, dont o so by bringing up the wack new *%%% that he makes cause if you wanna go by JUST that i consider Lil Wayne to be one of the wackest Mcs out there, which if you look at his history, despite him being VASTLY overated by alot of kids he really is not. But come on man, Waynes new *%%% is #!*%+#$ awful and i have listened to/downloaded all of that garbage.

And agreed Wayne is definitley not the best rapper out NO.... Jay electronica >>>>>>> Weezy.

and dont even get me started on Styles. If you are gonna bash his *%%% and act like you know him at the very least get his song names down properly. The song is called "Good Times" not "I Get High"
indifferent.gif

And A Gangster and A Gentleman and ALL of Styles' D-Block *%%% >>>> ANYTHING Wayne has ever made even his decent old *%%% that i like. even his new "Phantom Empire" mixtape released THIS YEAR was better than anything Wayne has done this year by a long, long shot.

and who the %+@% cares about fan base/radio play. Mad kids from around the USA especially in the south listen to this wack $*% Wayne *%%%. He has mad mainstream appeal, but that does not even make him close to a better rapper. using that as an argument just makes you ignorant. Because the Carter 3goes plat and some hot *%%% by Slaughterhouse doesnt come cose dont mean that it is a better album AT ALL. all that makes Wayne is a better pop star, in terms of being a better rapper... it means absolutely nothing. MOST (not all) people who listen to Weezy no nothing about good hip-hop and can probably list Wayne as one of the few rappers they actually know with the others being bow wow and that gay $*% *%%% because thats the only *%%% that gets radio play nowadays. thats just the stupidest #!*%+#$ argument ever using fan base and radio play. Qwho gives a %+@% about record sales and radio play, and who will listen to their *%%%. I can guarentee you that almost everyone on this music forum that knows *%%% about their hip-hop history would rather listen to some new hot Styles or monch track than some more Wayne garbage. i could give a %+@% what these dumb $*% kids listen to
indifferent.gif

I mean Wayne sells more than Nas does that make him better? And PLEASE do not answer yes because if you do i will not even respong because you clearly are just a kid not worth arguing about hip-hop with. i only respoded because i do not think Wayne is garbage like some people do, but he is not even close to up there with the likes of Monch or Styles who are near hip-hop legends (not quite but both have been releasing good *%%% for a long time and are very respected well-desevingly)

and once again Royce?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

You cant even respond to that, neither will i even get into it. it is just not worth it. Royce is SOOO far beyond Weezy right now it is not even fair to compare the two. Historically Royce is way better dating back to the 2001 period and all of his Eminem collabs and *%%% like "Boom!" But Royce is at a peak currently and may be the hottest spitter in the entire game right now, while i can list 20 off the top of my head that are better than Wayne and at least 10 are better with 0 discussion (including a guy like Royce who has been an absolute monster since leaving prison these past 2-3 years especially since 2009 started with all his Slaughterhouse *%%%
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
)

im only going to respond to the "Nas" statement because the rest of the bullcrap you wrote was just pure stupidity. You are tighter than a newbornbabygirl (no pedo) because nobody checked for Styles P "Phantom Mixtape" & nobody discusses Monch AT ALL.

Now the Nas comment you made is wrong because i say time and time again Nas is ARGUEBLY the BEST RAPPER EVER (i mean EVER) Wanye does NOT SPIT better than Nas.point blank. Yes Lil Wayne (RIGHT NOW) KILLS Nas in record sales/airplay BUT DO NOT COMPARE Nair Jones to Styles P & Monch those guys are not even in thesame Ozone lair as "Nasty Nas". i got out what i had to say sir. now go take a timeout.
wink.gif

grin.gif

smile.gif

alien.gif

Talking about Monch... i shouldnt even have to argue with you on this one, didnt you not even know who he was? How the %+@% you gonna talk about his career? Dude is practically a legend, and if not that he is way better than Wayne ever was.

Speaking of Wayne if you were to have any argument of him being relevant in terms of making new music i would not be talkin about the new Wayne *%%%. %%%$%*%!$%%*+ new Wayne is soooo cracked out at this point in cant even listen to a word he says. He has literally smoked himself ******ed. I cant listen to any of that *%%% and his rhymes are just straight up awful. The only period i could consider Wayne having even decent lyrics is his old mixtape *%%% like the Lil Weezyana kinda *%%% through the Carter 2. I will listen to a handful of tracks during that Wayne era. I mean Hustler Muzik is my *%%%. Thats one of my favorite tracks ropped this decade. i am far from a Wayne hater like a lot of these people, i will bump to some of his *%%% on occasion. but come the %+@% on. there is no way he can hold his own with Styles or monch and even if you WERE gonna bring up an argument, dont o so by bringing up the wack new *%%% that he makes cause if you wanna go by JUST that i consider Lil Wayne to be one of the wackest Mcs out there, which if you look at his history, despite him being VASTLY overated by alot of kids he really is not. But come on man, Waynes new *%%% is #!*%+#$ awful and i have listened to/downloaded all of that garbage.

and dont even get me started on Styles. If you are gonna bash his *%%% and act like you know him at the very least get his song names down properly. The song is called "Good Times" not "I Get High"
indifferent.gif

And A Gangster and A Gentleman and ALL of Styles' D-Block *%%% >>>> ANYTHING Wayne has ever made even his decent old *%%% that i like. even his new "Phantom Empire" mixtape released THIS YEAR was better than anything Wayne has done this year by a long, long shot.

and who the %+@% cares about fan base/radio play. Mad kids from around the USA especially in the south listen to this wack $*% Wayne *%%%. He has mad mainstream appeal, but that does not even make him close to a better rapper. using that as an argument just makes you ignorant. Because the Carter 3goes plat and some hot *%%% by Slaughterhouse doesnt come cose dont mean that it is a better album AT ALL. all that makes Wayne is a better pop star, in terms of being a better rapper... it means absolutely nothing. MOST (not all) people who listen to Weezy no nothing about good hip-hop and can probably list Wayne as one of the few rappers they actually know with the others being bow wow and that gay $*% *%%% because thats the only *%%% that gets radio play nowadays. thats just the stupidest #!*%+#$ argument ever using fan base and radio play. Qwho gives a %+@% about record sales and radio play, and who will listen to their *%%%. I can guarentee you that almost everyone on this music forum that knows *%%% about their hip-hop history would rather listen to some new hot Styles or monch track than some more Wayne garbage. i could give a %+@% what these dumb $*% kids listen to
indifferent.gif

I mean Wayne sells more than Nas does that make him better? And PLEASE do not answer yes because if you do i will not even respong because you clearly are just a kid not worth arguing about hip-hop with. i only respoded because i do not think Wayne is garbage like some people do, but he is not even close to up there with the likes of Monch or Styles who are near hip-hop legends (not quite but both have been releasing good *%%% for a long time and are very respected well-desevingly)

and once again Royce?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

You cant even respond to that, neither will i even get into it. it is just not worth it. Royce is SOOO far beyond Weezy right now it is not even fair to compare the two. Historically Royce is way better dating back to the 2001 period and all of his Eminem collabs and *%%% like "Boom!" But Royce is at a peak currently and may be the hottest spitter in the entire game right now, while i can list 20 off the top of my head that are better than Wayne and at least 10 are better with 0 discussion (including a guy like Royce who has been an absolute monster since leaving prison these past 2-3 years especially since 2009 started with all his Slaughterhouse *%%%
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
)

im only going to respond to the "Nas" statement because the rest of the bullcrap you wrote was just pure stupidity. You are tighter than a newborn babygirl (no pedo) because nobody checked for Styles P "Phantom Mixtape" & nobody discusses Monch AT ALL.

Now the Nas comment you made is wrong because i say time and time again Nas is ARGUEBLY the BEST RAPPER EVER (i mean EVER) Wanye does NOT SPIT better than Nas. point blank. Yes Lil Wayne (RIGHT NOW) KILLS Nas in record sales/airplay BUT DO NOT COMPARE Nair Jones to Styles P & Monch those guys are not even in the same Ozone lair as "Nasty Nas". i got out what i had to say sir. now go take a timeout.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
at you thinking you won this argument and not responding to the rest of my postcause you clearly do not have enough knowledge about Styles or Monch to argue.

But anyway i used Nas as a point because one of your arguments was that Wayne is better than Monch or Styles because he sells more and people look out for himmore. Sure i know Nas is a legend but i am just trying to proove my point by throwing out a legends name that... sales/popularity does not = being a betterrapper. If Wayne sells more than nAs CLEARLY he will sell more than Monch or Styles but just like him selling more than Nas it does not make him better.

The only thing that i will give Lil Wayne is that he is the best pop star in all of hip-hop. He is not even near the best rapper and this is coming fromsomeone who likes his %@%%.

You are basically being a hypocrite because your argument is that because no one looks out or buys styles' or Monchs %@%% (which is just completely wrongto begin with) they are not as good as Wayne. but than Nas is better than Wayne even though more people look out for Wayne and buy his %@%%. i mean if you aregoing to make a ******ed argument like that at least stick with it man. By saying Nas is better than Wayne although he does not sell as much basicallynullifies your argument for Wayne. you are basically admitting that people who buy Waynes %@%% dont know that much about hip-hop considering they poutnumberNas' fan base and therefore most do not listen to Nas. Congradulations to Wayne by getting ignorant listeners who listen to radio %@%% to buy his stuff.That kinda sounds like the way Brittney Spears or n'Sync used to sell back in the day. Beccause N'Sync was selling more than anyone in the 90s did itmake them a better rock band than lets say i dont know bon Jovi? A band that was popular by people in the rock coommunity but didnt get as much radio play asN'sync on the pop stations? Heck no, its because although N'aSync is technically rock people in the rock community just labeled them as pop stars. Andthat is the same exact case for Wayne nowadays. Lil wayne is the biggest pop star in the hip-hop comminity. him selling %@%% has absolutely nothing to do withhim ebing a better rapper than Monch or Styles because most people who listen to Waynes %@%% just listen to it because it is on the radio and have 0 knowledgeof hip-hop.

But you know, just go ahead and act like you won the argument because me and you both know that you do not have enough knowledge of hip-hop to argue with meabout a guy like Pharaoe Monch whom you have never even heard of) or a guy like Styles P (whlose only song you have ever heard of was his most mainstream oneand you even got the name of it wrong
laugh.gif
), because if youre only argumentto Wayne being better is that "people look out for him more" and that "he sells more" and he "has a larger fanbase" you areclearly not qualified to argue with about guys like Styles or Monch... cause you basically cleared out that ENTIRE argument by admitting that Nas is better,and you probably would say the same about Monch or Styles... that is if you have ever listened to their %@%%
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

so go back and listen to your Z100 and leave the hip-hop discussions to people that actually listen to it and not that pop star southern smoke garbage that youlike
smh.gif

EDIT:

Why argue with the kid ? "DipsetGeneral" ? Word ?

He doesn't know who Rakim is let alone Pharaohe Monch...

eek.gif
I actually agree with that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M16

i dont kno who Rakim is? @%!? please quote the thread i said that in. you smokin that "GOOD" weed i can see...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

this is cute (no ayo) that you guys are arguing over who's the best rapper everyone is entitled to their own opinion
exactly....dude's are writing 3 page persuasive essay's trying to change the OPINION of another man
laugh.gif

ya'll both obviously got ya'll mind made up as to who's the best in "your own" eyes....Wayne personally ain't what he once was tome...soon as he got on the Prom Queen crying on Auto-Tune !%!! he was dead to me....once he takes it back to The Carter we a go....

Styles P and anything D-Block is still that !%!!!! but at this point and time I feel Joey got this rap !%!! on lock...not in numbers cuz Escape Route ain'teven on the charts and Slaughterhouse only did like 18k...but his cadence is a go...he gives you punches, that are not elementary like most rappers outnow....his story game is on point...like he doesn't just rap stories he paints a movie...you gotta go back and listen to the track a couple times just tounderstand the story in full....multi's, charisma, and his beat slection is decent..I mean he's giving you the full package...He's giving you thebest of him...and ya'll just turn that into stress for him
wink.gif
Truthfully Royce is in the discussion as well...he is a lyrical savage/monster/demon...he's far from an elementary punchline guy...

M16 wrote:

i dont kno who Rakim is? %#%? please quote the thread i said that in. you smokin that "GOOD" weed i can see...
laugh.gif

Sure, you might know who he is...

SupremeKlientele456 wrote:

amongst legends cam us highly underrated....but if were saying cam is a legend then Nore must be a legend too

Nore def not legend. STOP. he had 1 hit single dat i liked. "WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHA-WHAT!"
laugh.gif
. Is Paid In Full the song that made Rakim a legend? someone school me on why Rakim is considered a legend in Hip Hop/Rap. ( Whole Story Please)

but you don't really know much beyond that.

grin.gif

smile.gif

alien.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

and once again Royce?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
)

im only going to respond to the "Nas" statement because the rest of the bullcrap you wrote was just pure stupidity. You are tighter than a newborn babygirl (no pedo) because nobody checked for Styles P "Phantom Mixtape" & nobody discusses Monch AT ALL.

Now the Nas comment you made is wrong because i say time and time again Nas is ARGUEBLY the BEST RAPPER EVER (i mean EVER) Wanye does NOT SPIT better than Nas. point blank. Yes Lil Wayne (RIGHT NOW) KILLS Nas in record sales/airplay BUT DO NOT COMPARE Nair Jones to Styles P & Monch those guys are not even in the same Ozone lair as "Nasty Nas". i got out what i had to say sir. now go take a timeout.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
at you thinking you won this argument and not responding to the rest of my post cause you clearly do not have enough knowledge about Styles or Monch to argue.

But anyway i used Nas as a point because one of your arguments was that Wayne is better than Monch or Styles because he sells more and people look out for him more. Sure i know Nas is a legend but i am just trying to proove my point by throwing out a legends name that... sales/popularity does not = being a better rapper. If Wayne sells more than nAs CLEARLY he will sell more than Monch or Styles but just like him selling more than Nas it does not make him better.

The only thing that i will give Lil Wayne is that he is the best pop star in all of hip-hop. He is not even near the best rapper and this is coming from someone who likes his %@%%.

You are basically being a hypocrite because your argument is that because no one looks out or buys styles' or Monchs %@%% (which is just completely wrong to begin with) they are not as good as Wayne. but than Nas is better than Wayne even though more people look out for Wayne and buy his %@%%. i mean if you are going to make a ******ed argument like that at least stick with it man. By saying Nas is better than Wayne although he does not sell as much basically nullifies your argument for Wayne. you are basically admitting that people who buy Waynes %@%% dont know that much about hip-hop considering they poutnumber Nas' fan base and therefore most do not listen to Nas. Congradulations to Wayne by getting ignorant listeners who listen to radio %@%% to buy his stuff. That kinda sounds like the way Brittney Spears or n'Sync used to sell back in the day. Beccause N'Sync was selling more than anyone in the 90s did it make them a better rock band than lets say i dont know bon Jovi? A band that was popular by people in the rock coommunity but didnt get as much radio play as N'sync on the pop stations? Heck no, its because although N'aSync is technically rock people in the rock community just labeled them as pop stars. And that is the same exact case for Wayne nowadays. Lil wayne is the biggest pop star in the hip-hop comminity. him selling %@%% has absolutely nothing to do with him ebing a better rapper than Monch or Styles because most people who listen to Waynes %@%% just listen to it because it is on the radio and have 0 knowledge of hip-hop.

But you know, just go ahead and act like you won the argument because me and you both know that you do not have enough knowledge of hip-hop to argue with me about a guy like Pharaoe Monch whom you have never even heard of) or a guy like Styles P (whlose only song you have ever heard of was his most mainstream one and you even got the name of it wrong
laugh.gif
), because if youre only argument to Wayne being better is that "people look out for him more" and that "he sells more" and he "has a larger fanbase" you are clearly not qualified to argue with about guys like Styles or Monch... cause you basically cleared out that ENTIRE argument by admitting that Nas is better, and you probably would say the same about Monch or Styles... that is if you have ever listened to their %@%%
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

so go back and listen to your Z100 and leave the hip-hop discussions to people that actually listen to it and not that pop star southern smoke garbage that you like
smh.gif

EDIT:

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

No... again wrong... Nas is a better RAPPER than Wayne. Anyday. D-O Y-O-U G-E-T T-H-A-T? ok now...

Nas can RAP better than Lil Wayne Hands down RIGHT NOW & BACK THEN.

Lil Wayne & Nas are FLAT OUT BETTER THAN STYLES P & MONCH LYRICALLY AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

Nas can do EVERYTHING FROM RECORD SALES TO RAPPING BETTER THAN STYLES P AND MONCH. Nas is argueably
THE GREATEST TO EVER DO IT.

Now for Wayne he just better than Styles P and Monch. point blank. lyrically (Drought 3/Fireman joint till now) + obviously better in making albums &radio/airplay.

Dude, just stop. You act like im saying Styles P cant flow.. he can it just that he not better than Wayne and NEVER EVERRRRR BE BETTER THAN "NastyNas". It hard to obtain a career like Nas. Nobdy will probably ever pass/ mimic a career like Nas.

BTW N'SYNC was straight up pop. Bon Jovi was rock music ( or lite rock
grin.gif
) Comparing there popularity wouldnt matter cause they both got radio/airplay all day.. and record sales were
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

and one more thing. Styles P and Monch will never EVER see would on their solo projects. Them cats couldnt even get play on TV. No appeal really for a recordlabel to put their time into these guys. Styles P is always appreciated though. L.O.X. album that is coming should have some anthem/bangers and street music.Just know that Styles P & Monch will never ever reach the success Wayne or Nas in any category. ok you dig it now?

Originally Posted by M16

M16 wrote:

i dont kno who Rakim is? %#%? please quote the thread i said that in. you smokin that "GOOD" weed i can see...
laugh.gif

Sure, you might know who he is...

SupremeKlientele456 wrote:

amongst legends cam us highly underrated....but if were saying cam is a legend then Nore must be a legend too

Nore def not legend. STOP. he had 1 hit single dat i liked. "WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHA-WHAT!"
laugh.gif
. Is Paid In Full the song that made Rakim a legend? someone school me on why Rakim is considered a legend in Hip Hop/Rap. ( Whole Story Please)

but you don't really know much beyond that.

M16 i apologize...

i wanted to know why Rakim was hailed as the greatest when he hadn't dropped as much material as other legends..

I listened to stuff he has put out. and it is bar none.. but i wanted to know if he was the one that changed the way people ryhmed & if "paid infull" was the album to set the bar.

once again "my fault" M16.

Can i please get Rakims whole story BTW
laugh.gif

grin.gif

smile.gif

alien.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

and once again Royce?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
)

wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
at you thinking you won this argument and not responding to the rest of my post cause you clearly do not have enough knowledge about Styles or Monch to argue.

But anyway i used Nas as a point because one of your arguments was that Wayne is better than Monch or Styles because he sells more and people look out for him more. Sure i know Nas is a legend but i am just trying to proove my point by throwing out a legends name that... sales/popularity does not = being a better rapper. If Wayne sells more than nAs CLEARLY he will sell more than Monch or Styles but just like him selling more than Nas it does not make him better.

The only thing that i will give Lil Wayne is that he is the best pop star in all of hip-hop. He is not even near the best rapper and this is coming from someone who likes his %@%%.

You are basically being a hypocrite because your argument is that because no one looks out or buys styles' or Monchs %@%% (which is just completely wrong to begin with) they are not as good as Wayne. but than Nas is better than Wayne even though more people look out for Wayne and buy his %@%%. i mean if you are going to make a ******ed argument like that at least stick with it man. By saying Nas is better than Wayne although he does not sell as much basically nullifies your argument for Wayne. you are basically admitting that people who buy Waynes %@%% dont know that much about hip-hop considering they poutnumber Nas' fan base and therefore most do not listen to Nas. Congradulations to Wayne by getting ignorant listeners who listen to radio %@%% to buy his stuff. That kinda sounds like the way Brittney Spears or n'Sync used to sell back in the day. Beccause N'Sync was selling more than anyone in the 90s did it make them a better rock band than lets say i dont know bon Jovi? A band that was popular by people in the rock coommunity but didnt get as much radio play as N'sync on the pop stations? Heck no, its because although N'aSync is technically rock people in the rock community just labeled them as pop stars. And that is the same exact case for Wayne nowadays. Lil wayne is the biggest pop star in the hip-hop comminity. him selling %@%% has absolutely nothing to do with him ebing a better rapper than Monch or Styles because most people who listen to Waynes %@%% just listen to it because it is on the radio and have 0 knowledge of hip-hop.

But you know, just go ahead and act like you won the argument because me and you both know that you do not have enough knowledge of hip-hop to argue with me about a guy like Pharaoe Monch whom you have never even heard of) or a guy like Styles P (whlose only song you have ever heard of was his most mainstream one and you even got the name of it wrong
laugh.gif
), because if youre only argument to Wayne being better is that "people look out for him more" and that "he sells more" and he "has a larger fanbase" you are clearly not qualified to argue with about guys like Styles or Monch... cause you basically cleared out that ENTIRE argument by admitting that Nas is better, and you probably would say the same about Monch or Styles... that is if you have ever listened to their %@%%
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

so go back and listen to your Z100 and leave the hip-hop discussions to people that actually listen to it and not that pop star southern smoke garbage that you like
smh.gif

EDIT:

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

No... again wrong... Nas is a better RAPPER than Wayne. Anyday. D-O Y-O-U G-E-T T-H-A-T? ok now...

Lil Wayne & Nas are FLAT OUT BETTER THAN STYLES P & MONCH LYRICALLY AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

Nas can do EVERYTHING FROM RECORD SALES TO RAPPING BETTER THAN STYLES P AND MONCH. Nas is argueably

Now for Wayne he just better than Styles P and Monch. point blank. lyrically (Drought 3/Fireman joint till now) + obviously better in making albums & radio/airplay.

Dude, just stop. You act like im saying Styles P cant flow.. he can it just that he not better than Wayne and NEVER EVERRRRR BE BETTER THAN "Nasty Nas". It hard to obtain a career like Nas. Nobdy will probably ever pass/ mimic a career like Nas.

grin.gif
) Comparing there popularity wouldnt matter cause they both got radio/airplay all day.. and record sales were
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

and one more thing. Styles P and Monch will never EVER see would on their solo projects. Them cats couldnt even get play on TV. No appeal really for a record label to put their time into these guys. Styles P is always appreciated though. L.O.X. album that is coming should have some anthem/bangers and street music. Just know that Styles P & Monch will never ever reach the success Wayne or Nas in any category. ok you dig it now?

You clearly do not get what i am saying. Nas is my favorite rapper of all time and he would easily wash the floor with Wayne and dudes like Monchand Styles. But im saying that the only argument that you have as to Wayne is better than monch or Styles is "record sales" this "radioplay" that. That is your only argument because you clearly do not know enough about rap to make any other argument against Moch or Styles. But than youcompletely contradict yourself by saying that Nas is better than Wayne despite lesser popularity. i 100% agree that Nas is better than Wayne, but if he can bebetter despite not being as popular, why cant Styles or Monch be as well?
ohwell.gif

By saying Nas is better than Wayne despite not being as popular you are basically admitting that Wayne fans do not know anything about hip-hop and basicallyjust listen to Wayne the most because thats what is playing on the popular radio stations that kids listen to, cause that is the only reason Wayne would have abigger fan base than Nas. So if he has a bigger fan base than Nas (one of the GOAT rappers to ever do it) CLEARLY he will have a bigger fan base than Styles orMonch. But once again does it make him a better rapper? Not even close. all it does is make him a pop star. If this thread was for "best pop star rightnow, than you can use your record sales and popularity as an argument. but we are looking for straight spitters and when you talk about that Wayne aint even indiscussion.

uou are probably gonna come back to this argument with some bull %$%$ and still talk about popularity although this argument clearly has nothing to do withthat. Go and download some Styles and Monch and than get bck to me with a legit reason of why they are better. i get that this is all personal opinion, but icant stand these Wayne stans hiling hikmas the greatest in the game and way better than dudes like Monch or Styles when they aint barely heard of either ofthem and got the name wrong of the only Styles song they do know (probably), and being ignorant is cool. i could give a #@$% if Wayne is all you listen to, butdont put down dudes like Styles or Monch when you dont listen to them and the only reason you have said to me why they are ack is because they cant get airtime... N' 95% of the ill rappers today dont get airtime. If we all looked at that we would think the best dudes out there ar Drake, Wayne, Soulja Boi, andbow wow
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I mean you flat out went out and said that wayne is better than alot of ill spitters especially a dude like Royce who imo is the best in the game right now andthe only reason you have given to this was record sales. You just keep on proving to people how ignorant you are on hip-hop and the entire underground scene(not even underground but basically just the people who arent getting played on the radio 100x a day) Royce would lyrically body and inhialate Weezy on anyaspect of hip-hop. It just amazes me how you can throw out a statement like weezy is a better spitter than Royce and just do nothing to back that up, you areclearly just extremely ignorant on the current rap scene.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

smile.gif

alien.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

and once again Royce?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
)

wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

EDIT:

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Now for Wayne he just better than Styles P and Monch. point blank. lyrically (Drought 3/Fireman joint till now) + obviously better in making albums & radio/airplay.

Dude, just stop. You act like im saying Styles P cant flow.. he can it just that he not better than Wayne and NEVER EVERRRRR BE BETTER THAN "Nasty Nas". It hard to obtain a career like Nas. Nobdy will probably ever pass/ mimic a career like Nas.

grin.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

and one more thing. Styles P and Monch will never EVER see would on their solo projects. Them cats couldnt even get play on TV. No appeal really for a record label to put their time into these guys. Styles P is always appreciated though. L.O.X. album that is coming should have some anthem/bangers and street music. Just know that Styles P & Monch will never ever reach the success Wayne or Nas in any category. ok you dig it now?
You clearly do not get what i am saying. Nas is my favorite rapper of all time and he would easily wash the floor with Wayne and dudes like Monch and Styles. But im saying that the only argument that you have as to Wayne is better than monch or Styles is "record sales" this "radio play" that. That is your only argument because you clearly do not know enough about rap to make any other argument against Moch or Styles. But than you completely contradict yourself by saying that Nas is better than Wayne despite lesser popularity. i 100% agree that Nas is better than Wayne, but if he can be better despite not being as popular, why cant Styles or Monch be as well?
ohwell.gif

By saying Nas is better than Wayne despite not being as popular you are basically admitting that Wayne fans do not know anything about hip-hop and basically just listen to Wayne the most because thats what is playing on the popular radio stations that kids listen to, cause that is the only reason Wayne would have a bigger fan base than Nas. So if he has a bigger fan base than Nas (one of the GOAT rappers to ever do it) CLEARLY he will have a bigger fan base than Styles or Monch. But once again does it make him a better rapper? Not even close. all it does is make him a pop star. If this thread was for "best pop star right now, than you can use your record sales and popularity as an argument. but we are looking for straight spitters and when you talk about that Wayne aint even in discussion.

uou are probably gonna come back to this argument with some bull %$%$ and still talk about popularity although this argument clearly has nothing to do with that. Go and download some Styles and Monch and than get bck to me with a legit reason of why they are better. i get that this is all personal opinion, but i cant stand these Wayne stans hiling hikmas the greatest in the game and way better than dudes like Monch or Styles when they aint barely heard of either of them and got the name wrong of the only Styles song they do know (probably), and being ignorant is cool. i could give a #@$% if Wayne is all you listen to, but dont put down dudes like Styles or Monch when you dont listen to them and the only reason you have said to me why they are ack is because they cant get air time... N' 95% of the ill rappers today dont get airtime. If we all looked at that we would think the best dudes out there ar Drake, Wayne, Soulja Boi, and bow wow
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I mean you flat out went out and said that wayne is better than alot of ill spitters especially a dude like Royce who imo is the best in the game right now and the only reason you have given to this was record sales. You just keep on proving to people how ignorant you are on hip-hop and the entire underground scene (not even underground but basically just the people who arent getting played on the radio 100x a day) Royce would lyrically body and inhialate Weezy on any aspect of hip-hop. It just amazes me how you can throw out a statement like weezy is a better spitter than Royce and just do nothing to back that up, you are clearly just extremely ignorant on the current rap scene.
laugh.gif

omgoodness.. i swear you must be riding the short yellow bus as we speak.

Listen...

Nas (Lyrically/Rap/spit/Albums) > Wayne >, Monch, Styles, Royce

Wayne (airplay/popularity) > Nas, Styles, Royce, Monch (For the U.S....but people on all 7 Continents of the world know who Nas is, and probably notLil Wayne
grin.gif
)

Nas (Career)> Wayne>,Styles,Royce,Monch

Royce, Styles P, Monch dont see Wayne Lyrically,albums or fan bases

and SURE AS HELL ROYCE, STYLES P, MONCH DONT SEE NAS LYRICALLY, ALBUMS OR FANBASES.

omgoodness.. i swear you must be riding the short yellow bus as we speak.

Listen...

Nas (Lyrically/Rap/spit/Albums) > Wayne >, Monch, Styles, Royce

Wayne (airplay/popularity) > Nas, Styles, Royce, Monch (For the U.S....but people on all 7 Continents of the world know who Nas is, and probably not Lil Wayne
grin.gif
)

Nas (Career)> Wayne>,Styles,Royce,Monch

Royce, Styles P, Monch dont see Wayne Lyrically,albums or fan bases

and SURE AS HELL ROYCE, STYLES P, MONCH DONT SEE NAS LYRICALLY, ALBUMS OR FANBASES.
roll.gif
once again you dont read what i said. I agreed that Nasmaybe the GOAT, but whatever

and i cant believe dude just said Wayne (especially NEW Wayne) can not only hang but is better lyrically than a guy like Royce.

I am done with you sir, you are clearly not worth arguing with. That is all i needed to hear from you. i wanted to see if you were just ignorant (and justthouught Wayne cause of popularity) or just stupid (and you actually think he is a better lyricist.) And now it is clear that you are the latter if you thinkWayne can hang with anyone of those dudes (especially Royce) lyrically.
smh.gif

and im the one riding the short bus even though i said that i think Nas maybe the GOAt numerous times but still for some reason you keep assuming i am sayingStyles and Pharaoe are better than him
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and just one more time for the record if you read what i wrote probably 10000x i think Nas is the GOAT (if not a close 2 after Biggie) and i never once saidthat any one of these guys were better than him, but Weezy
smh.gif

All i have to say once again before i leave...

6ef2568e01a69c8710d56855a63653a338de949.gif

EDIT:

but son said CEE-LO spittin' is not better than "new" Wayne?? He said that for real???�
smh.gif

yes, yes he did as well as ROYCE, Styles, and Pharaoe
smh.gif
laugh.gif

the thing that is really funny is not even that he said all this, but he said this and used NEW Wayne as his argument
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom