Who Is Better Kanye West Or Eminem As A Overall Artist?

The
f2125fb5ce24d1cb29e7430e6ae5e2c287fd151.gif
is happening to the music forumlately?
laugh.gif

I thinks Kanye's the better artist when it comes to actually creating music from scratch.

Em is the better rapper, obviously.

musically, i prefer kanye. his music could fit in many genres...whereas em is just solely rap. Em is, far and away, the better rapper though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh my lord, I'm 20 and I can't believe I heard kids who are 2 years younger than me saying Kanye West is the best lyricist ever.
roll.gif
roll.gif

eminem's got the lyrics hands down but overall has to be kanye; he just does too much.

lol wow..

Em is one of the greatest lyricist of all time. Kanye is not even close.

But, I love Ye's music. They are two completely different artists so you can't really compare them.

Em is my fav rapper of all time though but I love Kanye as well.

kanye a better overall artist(dude produces his own stuff) but eminem is light years ahead of kanye lyrically.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I thinks Kanye's the better artist when it comes to actually creating music from scratch.

Em is the better rapper, obviously.
Isnt that what the question is tho?

I think everyone here is misinterpreting dudes question. He didnt ask "Who is a better MC". We all know that answer.

I honestly think Kanye is one of the greatest Artists of all time, already. He may not be the best MC but when he isnt making all this pop crap he is a damngood musician.

EM.. easily

Kanye is startin to do some unique stuff though, so give him sometime. Hes only had 3 albums out, so he still could end up in the top 10 when its all said anddone, he has the potential.

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by bigboi9015

yo i agree with all of yall about these ye threads i didnt make this !@%* though i was playing madden and i was arguing with my friend about the matter he had the laptop and made the thread...
grin.gif

laugh.gif

This section get worse and worse by the day...the Kanye riders are starting to get worse than Wayne's
sick.gif

Where's Nay at? Music forum needs one of his threads bad...

Back
Top Bottom