Who is getting the Hare Jordan 1's tomorrow and from where?

Im mad they have these on swoosh with no discount. Whats the point of having a discount if what you want isnt even discounted on a discounted website?

My first Jordan cop in quite some time I really like the shoe...I used msn cashback and got these for 113shipped so I'm good with that I just tried a fewsizes and thy were sold out glad it was an easy cop around 12pm et tonight can't wait to see these on my feet !!

i might cop. they retro 1's u know how they sellin... they might be on the shelf n be for a 100 bucks like the olympics, i might wait til the price dropsthen get em

i copped my pair this morning at FTL at my local mall. i was kinda surprised to see i was the only one there considering this was the only place i knew thatwas gonna actually have them. what i found even funnier was the fact that they knew i was the one calling the day before asking if they had them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i copped my pair this morning at FTL at my local mall. i was kinda surprised to see i was the only one there considering this was the only place i knew that was gonna actually have them. what i found even funnier was the fact that they knew i was the one calling the day before asking if they had them
laugh.gif
Happens to me sometimes too.
laugh.gif
I'll call the nightbefore and then in the morning I'll be the only one there and they immidietly smile when they see me since they know I was the one calling. Especially thisnice looking female there
pimp.gif

^ i always feel like an +!! when i go early and im the only one there. i think to myself like, "damn, am i the only one likes these?" not that i carebut i just feel dumb for coming early whne i coulda just came later in the day..
laugh.gif

I decided to get the Volt AM 09's instead, but this shoe is beautiful in person. First pair of 1's i've liked in a while.

went to finishline this morning
i was the first one there
i was at the door waiting but the guard opened up the other door
about 30 mob in and im in dead last
i ran at full speed but and ended up in 3rd
they took my 12 and 11.5 so i ended up with an 11
great shoe looks so good in person
anyone wanna trade a 12 or 11.5 for my ds size 11?

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by bdub253

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Who is getting the Hare Jordan 1's tomorrow and from where? Anyone know if eastbay,com, finishline.com, nike.com, will have them? You think they will make swoosh? Think in a few weeks they will be like the red and black 1 straps? Should I get them now will they be gone everywhere in a few days?

Not me.
Call.
??
HYPEBEAST
Think for yourself.
shut up
word.

but im not coppin cuz i just threw 200 out on that 2/21 package

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

went to finishline this morning
i was the first one there
i was at the door waiting but the guard opened up the other door
about 30 mob in and im in dead last
i ran at full speed but and ended up in 3rd
they took my 12 and 11.5 so i ended up with an 11
great shoe looks so good in person
anyone wanna trade a 12 or 11.5 for my ds size 11?
damn im sorry hear that bro, i hate when !*%% like that happens
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom