Who is Haitian Jack??

Was listening to this Pac song the other day and I heard him mention him

I heard he was light skined, stocky with a haitian accent
Jewelry, fast cars and he's known for flashing (what's his name)
Listen while I take you back and lace this rap
A real live tale, about a snitch named Haitian Jack
Knew he was working for the feds, same crime different trail
@@$*@+ picture what he said, and did I mention
Promised to payback, Jimmy Henchmen, in due time
I knew you +$!+% *$+%#$ was listening, The World is Mine

I ran into this excerpt afterwards

4341d1160254908-producer-governor-new-album-haitian-american-jack-agnant-wyclef-cousin-jack-agant_952426790-1_000.jpeg

That dude:

REWIND:

Jacques Agnant, aka "Haitian Jack," (first photo, directly above) is a Harlem based music manager as well as an famous gangsta who has aligned himself with a lot of people and is very feared on the streets. "He wasn't afraid to run up on anyone." According to Derrick Parker (Hip-Hop Cop). Jack once told him, "My thing is robbing drug dealers because they aren't going to call the police." Also, Jack allegedly took merchandise by force from a Los Angeles jeweler.

Haitian Jack was also flamboyant, adorning himself with gold chains and furs and always driving the finest Mercedes sedans. Jack flaunted his close relationships with rappers like Tupac, hit all the celebrity parties and was reputed to be friendly with Madonna. Parker says, "Jack's music biz contacts and activities (he's also managed various rappers at times) give him an additional outlet for his criminal pursuits."

Parker adds, "Jack continues his one-man assault right up to today: He allegedly shot a patron at a Los Angeles nightclub. Jack was also rumored to have stepped to Jay-Z and tried to pin the rapper against a wall until others intervened. Jack thought Jay had disrespected him earlier." No repercussions were forthcoming.

UPDATE: (HAITIAN JACK'S LINK TO TUPAC & BIGGIE)

Haitian Jack is still considered a music promoter and all-around player. Jack allegedly introduced Tupac to all the gangstas in Brooklyn. Jack's crew also took Tupac shopping, he bought his first Rolex.

Later, Jack took Pac to Nell's, where he met 19-year-old Ayana Jackson. The young lady who would later accuse Pac of rape. Back at the hotel, a hour before the alleged rape, Tupac said Jack fixed drinks for everyone after Ayana Jackson arrived. Pac and Ayana retired to the bedroom.

His next memory, he said, was of being woken by Jack. He felt groggy. The lights had been turned up. "The whole mood had changed," Shakur recalled. "When I woke it, it felt like I had been drugged. I didn't know how much time had passed."

Ayana was screaming, "Why did you let them do this to me?" she demanded of Shakur. "I came to see you! You let them do this to me! This is not the last time you're going to hear from me," he recalled her saying.

Later, Tupac received a call from his publicist to come down to the hotel lobby. As soon as he stepped out of the elevator, police pounced on him. Haitian Jack was also arrested on the spot.

Tupac's lawyer informed him that the believed that Jack was a confidential informant working with the police, Tupac was reluctant to believe it.

A few days later, Pac allegedly got a call from boxer Mike Tyson saying, "Pac, don't hang with Jack, he's bad news." Pac added, "I thought Tyson was being paranoid, so I was like, I'm not going to leave Jack until I see it for myself." But when Agnant had his court case separated, Shakur had a change of heart. "I was angry," he said.
Tupac began to slam Jack to the press. A "hanger-on" is what Shakur called Jack in an item that appeared in A.J. Benza's popular gossip page in the New York's Daily News. At the time, the celebrity grapevine was buzzing about Shakur dating Madonna and hanging out with Mickey Rourke. But those in the know read the quote about Jack and anticipated trouble. Word was out on the street-they had beef. "This was the first time I had ever said anything against him," Shakur said. "So I was nervous, waiting for him to attack."

Months later, Shakur ran into Jack at Puffy's party at Roseland. He was shocked to see him among Biggie's entourage. "I was so hurt, Shakur fumed. "I was like, I'm going to trial, I'm probably going to get convicted and this n***a's showing up at a party with champagne, hanging with Biggie. I was like, Damn, he's bouncing from rapper to rapper."

At the party, Shakur ignored Jack, never acknowledging his presence. This was a serious no-no. Even bitter rivals, when caught in public were supposed to recognize each other with eye contact and the briefest of nods but Shakur kept talking never looking in Jack's direction. According to Tupac, "Even though I no longer liked him, I used to pretend. But now, I can't pretend no more because I knew he was a snake. When I saw him with Biggie, I knew they were snakes. I was like, 'Damn, they just bounce from one ni**a to the next ni**a. They weren't sending me any money. They weren't trying to help me through my charges, even though it was them that set me up."

Later, Biggie approached Pac and asked, "You still kicking it with Jack?" Shakur replied, "No." "Don't," Wallace told him. "Be careful."

Shakur was struck by the fact that two different people with Brooklyn roots-Biggie and Iron Mike warned him about the same man.

Source: "The Life, Death & Afterlife Of The Notorious Big," by Cheo Hodari Coker

Any truth to this??

Was listening to this Pac song the other day and I heard him mention him

I heard he was light skined, stocky with a haitian accent
Jewelry, fast cars and he's known for flashing (what's his name)
Listen while I take you back and lace this rap
A real live tale, about a snitch named Haitian Jack
Knew he was working for the feds, same crime different trail
@@$*@+ picture what he said, and did I mention
Promised to payback, Jimmy Henchmen, in due time
I knew you +$!+% *$+%#$ was listening, The World is Mine

I ran into this excerpt afterwards

4341d1160254908-producer-governor-new-album-haitian-american-jack-agnant-wyclef-cousin-jack-agant_952426790-1_000.jpeg

That dude:

REWIND:

Jacques Agnant, aka "Haitian Jack," (first photo, directly above) is a Harlem based music manager as well as an famous gangsta who has aligned himself with a lot of people and is very feared on the streets. "He wasn't afraid to run up on anyone." According to Derrick Parker (Hip-Hop Cop). Jack once told him, "My thing is robbing drug dealers because they aren't going to call the police." Also, Jack allegedly took merchandise by force from a Los Angeles jeweler.

Haitian Jack was also flamboyant, adorning himself with gold chains and furs and always driving the finest Mercedes sedans. Jack flaunted his close relationships with rappers like Tupac, hit all the celebrity parties and was reputed to be friendly with Madonna. Parker says, "Jack's music biz contacts and activities (he's also managed various rappers at times) give him an additional outlet for his criminal pursuits."

Parker adds, "Jack continues his one-man assault right up to today: He allegedly shot a patron at a Los Angeles nightclub. Jack was also rumored to have stepped to Jay-Z and tried to pin the rapper against a wall until others intervened. Jack thought Jay had disrespected him earlier." No repercussions were forthcoming.

UPDATE: (HAITIAN JACK'S LINK TO TUPAC & BIGGIE)

Haitian Jack is still considered a music promoter and all-around player. Jack allegedly introduced Tupac to all the gangstas in Brooklyn. Jack's crew also took Tupac shopping, he bought his first Rolex.

Later, Jack took Pac to Nell's, where he met 19-year-old Ayana Jackson. The young lady who would later accuse Pac of rape. Back at the hotel, a hour before the alleged rape, Tupac said Jack fixed drinks for everyone after Ayana Jackson arrived. Pac and Ayana retired to the bedroom.

His next memory, he said, was of being woken by Jack. He felt groggy. The lights had been turned up. "The whole mood had changed," Shakur recalled. "When I woke it, it felt like I had been drugged. I didn't know how much time had passed."

Ayana was screaming, "Why did you let them do this to me?" she demanded of Shakur. "I came to see you! You let them do this to me! This is not the last time you're going to hear from me," he recalled her saying.

Later, Tupac received a call from his publicist to come down to the hotel lobby. As soon as he stepped out of the elevator, police pounced on him. Haitian Jack was also arrested on the spot.

Tupac's lawyer informed him that the believed that Jack was a confidential informant working with the police, Tupac was reluctant to believe it.

A few days later, Pac allegedly got a call from boxer Mike Tyson saying, "Pac, don't hang with Jack, he's bad news." Pac added, "I thought Tyson was being paranoid, so I was like, I'm not going to leave Jack until I see it for myself." But when Agnant had his court case separated, Shakur had a change of heart. "I was angry," he said.
Tupac began to slam Jack to the press. A "hanger-on" is what Shakur called Jack in an item that appeared in A.J. Benza's popular gossip page in the New York's Daily News. At the time, the celebrity grapevine was buzzing about Shakur dating Madonna and hanging out with Mickey Rourke. But those in the know read the quote about Jack and anticipated trouble. Word was out on the street-they had beef. "This was the first time I had ever said anything against him," Shakur said. "So I was nervous, waiting for him to attack."

Months later, Shakur ran into Jack at Puffy's party at Roseland. He was shocked to see him among Biggie's entourage. "I was so hurt, Shakur fumed. "I was like, I'm going to trial, I'm probably going to get convicted and this n***a's showing up at a party with champagne, hanging with Biggie. I was like, Damn, he's bouncing from rapper to rapper."

At the party, Shakur ignored Jack, never acknowledging his presence. This was a serious no-no. Even bitter rivals, when caught in public were supposed to recognize each other with eye contact and the briefest of nods but Shakur kept talking never looking in Jack's direction. According to Tupac, "Even though I no longer liked him, I used to pretend. But now, I can't pretend no more because I knew he was a snake. When I saw him with Biggie, I knew they were snakes. I was like, 'Damn, they just bounce from one ni**a to the next ni**a. They weren't sending me any money. They weren't trying to help me through my charges, even though it was them that set me up."

Later, Biggie approached Pac and asked, "You still kicking it with Jack?" Shakur replied, "No." "Don't," Wallace told him. "Be careful."

Shakur was struck by the fact that two different people with Brooklyn roots-Biggie and Iron Mike warned him about the same man.

Source: "The Life, Death & Afterlife Of The Notorious Big," by Cheo Hodari Coker

Any truth to this??

As far as I know that's pretty much the story...

Pac was mirroring Hatian Jack for his role in 'Above The Rim', he just wanted the role to be as authentic as possible, and Hatian Jack was supposed to be the man to show him the ropes in that lifestyle from an east coast perspective...

What isn't mentioned is there was a time in Queens where Pac, Jack, Henchman and another dude were rollin in a car, got pulled over by the NYPD... All these Ns is convicted felons (except Pac @ the time), so they was all playin it coo... I guess Pac got on his Huey P steez, and he had a vest on and a hammer on him @ the time...

I guess after the fact, they found out the sit Pac had on him, screamed on him schooled him to some game... But from that point they all started to see him as a liability, and wanted to get rid of him which led to the shooting @ Quad studios...

As far as I know that's pretty much the story...

Pac was mirroring Hatian Jack for his role in 'Above The Rim', he just wanted the role to be as authentic as possible, and Hatian Jack was supposed to be the man to show him the ropes in that lifestyle from an east coast perspective...

What isn't mentioned is there was a time in Queens where Pac, Jack, Henchman and another dude were rollin in a car, got pulled over by the NYPD... All these Ns is convicted felons (except Pac @ the time), so they was all playin it coo... I guess Pac got on his Huey P steez, and he had a vest on and a hammer on him @ the time...

I guess after the fact, they found out the sit Pac had on him, screamed on him schooled him to some game... But from that point they all started to see him as a liability, and wanted to get rid of him which led to the shooting @ Quad studios...

Haitian Jack and King Tut is responsible for murking Pac.

Haitian Jack is a real dude. Still doing prison time.

Haitian Jack was also know as running through brooklyn, robbing JR Mafia and extorting Puff/Biggie.

``And I hear that Haitian ninja on your track
But I just got off the jack with Haitian Jack`` - Tony Yayo

Haitian Jack and King Tut is responsible for murking Pac.

Haitian Jack is a real dude. Still doing prison time.

Haitian Jack was also know as running through brooklyn, robbing JR Mafia and extorting Puff/Biggie.

``And I hear that Haitian ninja on your track
But I just got off the jack with Haitian Jack`` - Tony Yayo

That article and Harlem pretty much covered it...Dude was gangsta in the streets, but he was an informant. He got mad at Pac because he felt he disrespected him in interviews leading up to his trial, so he tried to kill him. The word is also that Pac started the whole "Biggie set me up" thing, because he was scared of Jack coming back and killing him.

That article and Harlem pretty much covered it...Dude was gangsta in the streets, but he was an informant. He got mad at Pac because he felt he disrespected him in interviews leading up to his trial, so he tried to kill him. The word is also that Pac started the whole "Biggie set me up" thing, because he was scared of Jack coming back and killing him.

Back
Top Bottom