Who is honestly getting the $230 XX3's? (definate)

If I could walk into a store without a hassle and purchase, I would buy them.

Since its going to be a nuthouse and you have to camp or know someone or pay inflated prices, pass.

i want them, and i might go ahead and spend a night outside a store, if one night is enough. if i gotta be there days in advance then no.

HOVKid wrote:

Since its going to be a nuthouse and you have to camp or know someone or pay inflated prices, pass.

Second that!

Additionally, geography prevents me from trying. I live in SW Indiana. I would have to travel to Chicago and then camp all week in front of NikeTown (andprobably get sent home by the police ala the DMP release).

My wife saw an article on some e-news site about them and asked if I was going to try and get them. She didn't realize how few stores were getting them.After I explained the limited number and locations they will be available she said, "Somebody's going to get killed over these things." I hopeshe's wrong.

I am gonna attempt to get them, but at the same time its not worth my life and i know its gonna come down to that in some areas

I don't resell but I would with these just because NYC ha so many stores getting them and other states very few or for the most part none at all. Right nowgirl b-day is coming up and my nephew b-day too and I'm not getting a lot of hours at my job so I'm thinking bout coppin but prbly just to flip (btw Ilike the stealth XX3s better)

I would have got these as they r my favorite colorway of the XX3 but they wont be releasing in dallas!!
mad.gif

Rivera..do you work in the footaction on 7th avenue? i'm gonna try my best and camp out to get these..

well the galleria around my way will have them

im not getting them, money will be spent on the coundown package. =/

william-dont you work at a store thats going to get them ?

Willing to pay you $100.00 cash to hold me my size if you still work there.

Get at me if you want to do this.

I am 100% serious

Originally Posted by HOVKid

well said.

This is the worst that JB has ever screwed OG customers over with this release. It's not even like it's a purple/teal colorway...but blue; the bestcolorway out of the bunch. We OGs have families and careers; with no time to shove children for 48 hours just for a chance to deal with some grimey storeowner that thinks he's hood royalty because his store has a size run.
I'd love to buy them, but it sucks that JB chose to use the best colorway as their pawn to drive sales of the other scheduled colorways.
The new direction is clearly to abandon it's original fan base, and run with the new generation of hypes that buys every piece of
trashmac.gif
that they drop.

I can get them FOR SURE but not for alot more then retail... Haven't made up my mind if I'm gonna cop yet or not...

I honestly wanted to get them but i missed out on the niketown la raffle smh
mad.gif
any info on a come up pm ya boi

I'd love to get them, but it sounds like Mission Impossible.

I'm just looking forward to the ensuing madness.

im thinkin about doing the same thing as 160 is. whoever hold me a pair (in my size) till later that day i guarantee you $200.00 cash. you MUST work at eitherUNDFTD or NTLA. i am VERY serious. get at me i will even send you a tagged pic of that $200.00 and the $250.00 i'll spend on the actual shoe itself if uriffy about this.

they iight....if it was the black color that was limited then i'd be out there....but i'll pass

i would love to get em, but i live in ohio... so not a chance. and the hell if i'm gonna pay the oturageous resell prices on em.

forced rarity hurts dudes like me so bad
smh.gif

Yeah me and my boy brian (a non niketalk member) are willing to hit anyone off and we can start at $100.00 each and up. We are willing to pay more to anyone inthe NYC area.

But sometime tells me i am going to have to hit the shops up.

Back
Top Bottom