Who is J Money Baggz? He doesn't lose......

78225ede6c53f9159e7ba1260db6c81e19e2fc4.gif

I read it as well. It really isn't that long
laugh.gif
, everyone complainin over a few words.

With that said, I appreciate and understand that you have been through a lot in life but as I read it I felt sorry and sad for you. Not because of the earlypart of your writing, but the later part. You seem to have this fixation on success, but you don't seem to understand a lot about what success is. Makingmoney is cool, but I don't know if you really understand "success" as the people you wrote about do. It is about living life and that's howthey get to that point, they don't try and rub their success in everyones face, and they appreciate the people around them. It almost seems like you areliving for others to recognize your success. Sounds like a lonely existence.

There is one point in particular that bothered me about what you wrote.
I don't want pity. I want victory. People say I'm over-competitive and life is not about winning, it's about living. These people have never felt the joy of crossing the finish line ever.

I disagree with this completely. I am one of those people who is pretty good at everything I do and I can guarantee you I'm "crossed the finishline" on more than one occasion. But at the same time I am also very excited about life and living it to the fullest. My mindset has little to do withmoney or winning however. I think that if you continue to learn about who you are and what you want to be you will end up happy, but don't put all of youreggs in one basket. you miss out on a lot that way.

I could be totally wrong about what you are trying to get at, but this is how I interpreted it from my own life experiences.

Good read. Pretty well written, only a few mistakes throughout. Keep it up.

I feel you my dude haze.... I did live with pops for a year and good thing I didn't write about that...
tired.gif

Sounds like a lonely existence.
It was a for a while, but not anymore. I'm bringing people in with me and finally letting people know who I am and what I'm about. Thething is I never wanted to let people know because I never wanted pity. When people pity for you, they feel more powerful than you. I can't stand beingpowerless over certain situations. I'm now bringing in and running with my family in these business ventures. But I had to come of age and finally let allthe pettiness go away.
With that said, I appreciate and understand that you have been through a lot in life but as I read it I felt sorry and sad for you. Not because of the early part of your writing, but the later part. You seem to have this fixation on success, but you don't seem to understand a lot about what success is. Making money is cool, but I don't know if you really understand "success" as the people you wrote about do. It is about living life and that's how they get to that point, they don't try and rub their success in everyones face, and they appreciate the people around them. It almost seems like you are living for others to recognize your success.
I'm not trying to rub my success in everyone's face, just the haters. As I said, I can finally appreciate the people around me and Idon't blame them for their hating because they didn't understand. I mean I've lived life, just missed out on a lot.

I could be totally wrong about what you are trying to get at, but this is how I interpreted it from my own life experiences.
You're right and wrong. You're right that my view of success is little distorted, but that's how my competitive drive was built. Itwas built on the premise of being doubted, so for a good while its like "I did it, what's next". That part still exist for now, but I also justwant to achieve the greatness I feel I'm destined for. I mean I was the dude growing up that was even doubted by friends. I won their respect though nowbecause I brought them along for the ride. I can finally be completely happy. Like my cousin(who's aspiring to be a football player) said, "Nah sorryfam...I need the hate."
laugh.gif
I'm just too use to it.

Other than that, you pretty much on point Fanatic....

Back
Top Bottom