WHO IS THAT POKEMON?!

No

Did the handheld thing, want something new
Or Nintendo can stop being cheap and really evolve the game. 

Pokemon Stadium didnt work for a reason. And like I said in the Nintendo thread maybe if you can sync the console and handheld together it could work. The whole point of me playing Pokemon is for the handheld experience. 

Pokemon Stadium didnt work? I loved the hell out of those games. The Gameboy Tower integration was genius and battling there> Link cable nonsense.

No

Did the handheld thing, want something new
Or Nintendo can stop being cheap and really evolve the game. 

Pokemon Stadium didnt work for a reason. And like I said in the Nintendo thread maybe if you can sync the console and handheld together it could work. The whole point of me playing Pokemon is for the handheld experience. 
yeah i just feel that after u beat the elite 4 thats it
i mean yeah u can grind to level 100
and breed but thats pretty much it
each new installment u should be able to get the new region but then be able backtrack and go to the other regions and get badges
pokemon x/y felt to short for me

Those mini games were one of the few times me and all my siblings would sit together and play video games. I had the first and second versions of the game. Both of them were good and being able to bring use my team from the handled was fun. With the first one it was also a way of getting all the starters onto your game by saving them in statdium and then sending them back to a new game.

each new installment u should be able to get the new region but then be able backtrack and go to the other regions and get badges
Word son that is what I am talking about I feel like in Silver/Gold(I could be wrong) after you beat the Elite 4 you was able to head to the old region to get more Pokemon. We came to far from the old days for Nintendo to give us this mediocre gameplay. I thought I was going have hours apond hours to play X/Y. 

But yea @nawghtyhare  we could have got at least another region to explore and win badges. It was kind of a let down when Nintendo hyped up the online play to find out it was nothing close to a MMO style gameplay. I think I would have still been playing if that was the case.

Word son that is what I am talking about I feel like in Silver/Gold(I could be wrong) after you beat the Elite 4 you was able to head to the old region to get more Pokemon. We came to far from the old days for Nintendo to give us this mediocre gameplay. I thought I was going have hours apond hours to play X/Y. 

But yea @nawghtyhare  we could have got at least another region to explore and win badges. It was kind of a let down when Nintendo hyped up the online play to find out it was nothing close to a MMO style gameplay. I think I would have still been playing if that was the case.
Yeah silver gold and crystal allowed you to go back to kanto and get more pokemon and badges and you could also battle Red from the first games at the end.

I really don't get why Nintendo doesn't do it
They would make so much money
And I don't wanna hear about that wanna keep it for handheld crap
Nintendo is a company focused on making money
And to top it off the game can literally last forever
Each gaming generation u can keep ur stats and everything
Imagine no level cap and u only played people within 10-15 levels of urs so ur never overwhelmed by high level play
And like I said when a new system comes out they just port it to the next so people can keep their progress
And :wow: imagine if it had 3ds cross play so u start at home and u can finish playing on ur commute to work bruh
Nintendo would be KING

I have a feeling within the next 5 yrs, we can see a complete game on a platform system, the handheld pokemons I think are not as popular as they used to be

Imagine no level cap and u only played people within 10-15 levels of urs so ur never overwhelmed by high level play
And like I said when a new system comes out they just port it to the next so people can keep their progress
And :wow: imagine if it had 3ds cross play so u start at home and u can finish playing on ur commute to work bruh
Nintendo would be KING

I have a feeling within the next 5 yrs, we can see a complete game on a platform system, the handheld pokemons I think are not as popular as they used to be
i believe x and y the newest pokemon game broke records for most copies sold in the series :lol:

Nintendo would be KING

i believe x and y the newest pokemon game broke records for most copies sold in the series :lol:
Yeah apparently Japan had the largest pre-orders ever for this game. I wouldn't even mind buying it if I ever got a 3DS

combusken
pimp.gif
easy ..

Glad my thread could get ppl talking bout their Pokemon childhood memories^^ I remember renting Pokemon Snap from good ol Blockbuster but I remember saving up for that Pokemon Stadium. Was hype to be able to play my Pokemon Yellow on the big screen. That was the first game that I ever pre ordered loll When it was time for me to pick it up I walked out Toys R Us like a boss!!!! Belee dat!

I'm not trying to be a critic but I feel like something's off. I think it's the eyes?

Again, I don't wanna sound like I'm nitpicking because I still think it looks great, I'm a fan.

Back
Top Bottom