Who is the fattest NTer vol turn a bad thing into a good thing... and eat it

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by ksteezy

On a serious note, how can some overweight people look at themselves in the mirror after a shower and not feel like running 10 miles everyday!??...I remember when I hit 209lbs....fans I swore I would drop weight and NEVER ever again let me get to that weight and I did...now I actually enjoy eatin healthier and jumping on a treadmill, it's not easy bros and you should t think I it as a goal, because once you reach your goal, means you are finished, it should be a lifestyle, a healthier way of living everyday of your lives....being overweight is not a good look, no matter what.

probably the same way grown %#+ dudes can put on capri paints and tiger print slip ons and think they doin it

Worst comparison in the history of comparisons...you need to let the sodium levels in your blood drop a little.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

roll.gif
yall cannot be for real life.
roll.gif
\

I'm 6'0 ft, 178 lbs.

I got a nice and lean bod
smile.gif
You get zero women, doe. 

On a serious note, how can some overweight people look at themselves in the mirror after a shower and not feel like running 10 miles everyday!??...I remember when I hit 209lbs....fans I swore I would drop weight and NEVER ever again let me get to that weight and I did...now I actually enjoy eatin healthier and jumping on a treadmill, it's not easy bros and you should t think I it as a goal, because once you reach your goal, means you are finished, it should be a lifestyle, a healthier way of living everyday of your lives....being overweight is not a good look, no matter what.

probably the same way grown %#+ dudes can put on capri paints and tiger print slip ons and think they doin it

indifferent.gif

Do you intend on losing weight?
 Its seems as if you are proud of being overweight.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Sup,

If you're interested, here is the latest installment of NT+ Challenges. It is another TEAM DISTANCE RACE, and the goal is to accumulate 8000 MILES as a TEAM before the other. However, this time we're only going to have TWO TEAMS. The FIRST TEAM to run 8000mi takes home the DIGITAL TROPHY! CHALLENGERS will select their TEAM according to their respective birthMONTH. All running levels are welcome. #makeitcount!

STRIPES (Odds; JAN / MAR / MAY / JUL / SEP / NOV)

SOLIDS (Evens; FEB / APR / JUN / AUG / OCT / DEC)

NIKE+ CHALLENGE IV:
STRIPES vs. SOLIDS 8000
2lj5f9k.png

[url=http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikeplus/en_US/plus/#//challenges/detail/1172409790/]http://nikerunning.nike.c...enges/detail/1172409790/[/url]

NT LINK:
[url=http://niketalk.com/topic/306746/NIKE-TEAM-CHALLENGE-IV-STRIPES-vs-SOLIDS-8000--OPEN-makeitco?page=1]http://niketalk.com/topic...00--OPEN-makeitco?page=1[/url]

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by bay1591

I think we should help each other out...instead of just laughing at each others weight...

its more funny to laugh at your guys' weight though.
dbtloi.jpg

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

indifferent.gif

My dude came at me as if what I said was an attack toward obese people, being fat is NOT a subjective topic, if you are FAT you are FAT bottomline, my tiger print toms and capris is actually subjective, so you may find them stupid, but others might actually like it, I would love to know according to you what a "grown man" is supposed to dress like.Jump on a treadmill.

indifferent.gif

My dude came at me as if what I said was an attack toward obese people, being fat is NOT a subjective topic, if you are FAT you are FAT bottomline, my tiger print toms and capris is actually subjective, so you may find them stupid, but others might actually like it, I would love to know according to you what a "grown man" is supposed to dress like.Jump on a treadmill.
bro nothing you said was offensive...your just a target on here
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
im saying, what does one have to do with the other
laugh.gif

but

Jump on a treadmill.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pretty much... *grabs my ksteezy rifle* jk

On the real note though, not to be mean... you fat people need to start getting healthier before you die or worse, reproduce more fat people on this earth.
sick.gif

That is all, thanks!

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pretty much... *grabs my ksteezy rifle* jk

On the real note though, not to be mean... you fat people need to start getting healthier before you die or worse, reproduce more fat people on this earth.
sick.gif

That is all, thanks!
sick.gif
put that %!+%* in a spoiler bro

Fat dudes are praised?...where?

Obesity is not praised or favored no matter the gender.

My dude is disgusting...I think fat celebs are accepte becuse of their status, he would feel more pressure if he didn't have all the lavish things he has, fame and money that mask how @%+%*% disgustingly obese dude is, eventually health issues pressure them though.

Back
Top Bottom