Who is the ugliest person you've ever seen?

carrot-top8.jpg

this N used to scare the hell out of me when I was little. still have nightmares to this day. took me 20 minutes of courage to google his name
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Definitely The Bride of Wildenstein. Can't believe she spent $4 million to make herself ugly.
Wildenstein1WENN_468x696.jpg

Jocelyn2BIG2502_721x1000.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

sarah-jessica-parker-deck-the-halls-los-angeles-premiere-qDuQfP.jpg
I don't get why people think SJP is so ugly. I mean, she is by no means attractive, but she definitely isn't the ugliest person out there.

Tyrone Hill who played for the Philadelphia 76ers and Cleveland Cavaliers. Honorable mention, Popeye Jones, and of course, Sam Cassell. Pics of saidindividual:

300_81090.jpg

TyroneHill.jpg

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

carrot-top8.jpg

this N used to scare the hell out of me when I was little. still have nightmares to this day. took me 20 minutes of courage to google his name
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Did you just refer to a white guy as a N word?

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Definitely The Bride of Wildenstein. Can't believe she spent $4 million to make herself ugly.

Someone paid to have this done to their face
sick.gif
dont even look humananymore

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Is there a "before" version? holy crap that's nasty

Edit: numbah1grimey beat me to it^^^^
Tyrone Hill
tyrone_hill1.jpg

smh.gif
Dude on comicview said he get 2 techs every time he touch the ball.
laugh.gif

I saw the ugly %@* baby on the A train the other day, it had to the most hideous thing I have ever seen. baby looked like he was 40 yrs old with a shrunkenhead. The worst part was that the mother was pregnant.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom