Who is WAR MACHINE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being bi is whatever you want to make it. You can call yourself whatever you want, you can be whatever you want. You come to me, you tell me you blew some dude, I'm calling you ___. Two sides to who you are, what you think of yourself and what everyone else thinks of you. Both are equally as important.

Still tho how could she stay in a relationship like that much less get a tattoo of his name :smh:

I am not shifting the blame but I just dont understand female logic.

:x :smh: |I At that sorry. If everything in that sorry is exactly how it happen. Homeboy needs to be sent away for at least a decade.

But I'm skeptical. The part about him beating the friend, sending him away just sounds off

But at the very least that beating he gave her is completely disgusting and he needs to be locked up

Last edited:
sick.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif
At that sorry. If everything in that sorry is exactly how it happen. Homeboy needs to be sent away for at least a decade.

But I'm skeptical. The part about him beating the friend, sending him away just sounds off
That's the part that gets me. Why didn't this friend go to the cops?

That story is wild, not sure how shorty was climbing over fences though with broken ribs and not being able to walk.

Still tho how could she stay in a relationship like that much less get a tattoo of his name
mean.gif

I am not shifting the blame but I just dont understand female logic.
scared to leave for fear of more severe beating or death, like this one.

that's not necessarily "female logic" that's the thinking of many that have been beaten into submission over time

He broke it off with her, showed up to her place and flipped out, imagine if she were the one to call it off

it sounds crazy that a person would stay with an abusive man but the fear of what will happen when if they try to leave is sometimes greater than what they've already endured

Last edited:
:x :smh: |I At that sorry. If everything in that sorry is exactly how it happen. Homeboy needs to be sent away for at least a decade.

That's the part that gets me. Why didn't this friend go to the cops?

Yeah, she is might be twist the facts to make him look as bad as possible.

But at the very least, he gave her that beating, that's enough for me to want his dude found and thrown back in prison.

scared to leave for fear of more severe beating or death, like this one.
that's not necessarily "female logic" that's the thinking of many that have been beaten into submission over time
He broke it off with her, showed up to her place and flipped out, imagine if she were the one to call it off
it sounds crazy that a person would stay with an abusive man but the fear of what will happen when if they try to leave is sometimes greater than what they've already endured

A restraining order got some of the toughest ****** I ever met shook.

I am friends with someone who doesnt deserve a restraining order but his ex is a manipulative ***** and girls are favored in the courtroom. One day he bumps into his ex's new bf at a bar and told him he wishes him luck and harbors no ill will against him. The next day he was arrested for "attempting contact via a third party" :smh:

^ That, and a lot of females think that it'll never happen again and the guy will change. 

But the funny thing is, she seem cool with how he was, even joking about his anger issues. He used to beat her, force himself on her, break her ****, cheated on her and was keeping a long distance relationship with his ex-wife. And she still took him back

After all that HE, was the one that ended it finally supposedly.

Not trying to blame her for his actions but her almost encouragement of his behavior when it was not directed towards her, and her almost difference in the few cases it was, always struck everyone as a red flag at when this relationship ended, it was going out in a blaze of ugly/nasty glory

Unfortunately, everyone saw it but her

Last edited:
dude was inches away from killing her :smh:
everybody knew about his history of violence and warned her

hope she gets the help she needs to go on with her life

this guy is gonna end up dead. he's facing jail time and already knows he isnt getting off. assault, attempted murder with deadly weapon, rape, breaking and entering, etc

Last edited:
Crazy story, at the end of the day, this is a story of domestic abuse and no matter who you are you shouldnt be a victim

That story is wild, not sure how shorty was climbing over fences though with broken ribs and not being able to walk.
I wondered the same thing. I get my *** whooped like that I'm not sure there's any amount of fear and adrenaline that's gonna have me hopping fences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom