Who is WAR MACHINE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was able to run because she feared the end of her life was coming. It's not hard to believe.

Last edited:
Still tho how could she stay in a relationship like that much less get a tattoo of his name
mean.gif

I am not shifting the blame but I just dont understand female logic.
The psychology of abusive relationships is a complicated thing.

It's similar to Stockholm syndrome in a way.

She's also REALLY young.

scared to leave for fear of more severe beating or death, like this one.
that's not necessarily "female logic" that's the thinking of many that have been beaten into submission over time
He broke it off with her, showed up to her place and flipped out, imagine if she were the one to call it off
it sounds crazy that a person would stay with an abusive man but the fear of what will happen when if they try to leave is sometimes greater than what they've already endured
A restraining order got some of the toughest ****** I ever met shook.

I am friends with someone who doesnt deserve a restraining order but his ex is a manipulative ***** and girls are favored in the courtroom. One day he bumps into his ex's new bf at a bar and told him he wishes him luck and harbors no ill will against him. The next day he was arrested for "attempting contact via a third party"
mean.gif
at the end of the day a piece of paper is not going to keep someone like him from doing something like this if he wants

at the end of the day a piece of paper is not going to keep someone like him from doing something like this if he wants

This, first thing they say while filing restraining order papers is "if you're in danger call 911" .. from that point on you should know a paper isn't going to protect you

scared to leave for fear of more severe beating or death, like this one.
that's not necessarily "female logic" that's the thinking of many that have been beaten into submission over time
He broke it off with her, showed up to her place and flipped out, imagine if she were the one to call it off
it sounds crazy that a person would stay with an abusive man but the fear of what will happen when if they try to leave is sometimes greater than what they've already endured
A restraining order got some of the toughest ****** I ever met shook.

I am friends with someone who doesnt deserve a restraining order but his ex is a manipulative ***** and girls are favored in the courtroom. One day he bumps into his ex's new bf at a bar and told him he wishes him luck and harbors no ill will against him. The next day he was arrested for "attempting contact via a third party"
mean.gif
A dude with a restraining order cut up a chick my friends knew in her own house.

It'll keep away sane/rational people who are afraid of jail time but most of the time those aren't the people getting restraining orders placed on them.

Last edited:
She was able to run because she feared the end of her life was coming. It's not hard to believe.
I don't know why they are questioning this. Women have been documented lifting cars to protect loved ones.

The psychology of abusive relationships is a complicated thing.

It's similar to Stockholm syndrome in a way.

She's also REALLY young.

Old enough to know better but that aint the point. I am not a guy who cares for law enforcement nor am I a guy who think a man can't touch a woman unless he is in fear of his life yet I hope this guy gets cuffed, collard, imprisoned and forced to work for free.

Geez....those photos are serious. Never really seen an abusive relationship at all whether it be through my family or even friends so I think it's wild a man can literally hit a woman with that kind of strength.

Wouldn't be surprised if more industry women come forward with horrible stories about him. Dude is a monster.

View media item 1127084

:smh: This is the type of dude girls be chasin after? What part of the game is this?

Not even remotely funny, this dude is something else.

With his fighting ability and uncontrollable anger he just doesn't fit in society right now. He needs to be locked up for a long time. I generally don't think prison is a place for "rehabilitation", but if he can't find any resources for his problems with rich people money then prison may be the best thing for him. If he's out on the streets he will probably kill himself or someone else.

mean.gif
just imagine about the **** he got away with.
He used to choke her unconscious when they got into fights and would put her in submission holds and mma throw/slam her.

He got away with a lot of stuff. The time she broke up with him was cuz he messed her face up and she couldnt leave the house or he'd have been arrested.

Last edited:
She found that funny when he said it so that's the type of girl dudes be chasing after too.

Doubt it. She prolly didnt want to get choked if these rumors are true.

IDK where a guy would summon the willpower for that type of beating. I'm too ***** for that ****

Last edited:
Yeah I get it, she got into a bad relationship. She was fooled. Where I can sympathize with her is the fact that some guy literally will not let you break up with them or this type stuff will happen. I'd think this guy is one of them

^ That, and a lot of females think that it'll never happen again and the guy will change. 
But the funny thing is, she seem cool with how he was, even joking about his anger issues. He used to beat her, force himself on her, break her ****, cheated on her and was keeping a long distance relationship with his ex-wife. And she still took him back

After all that HE, was the one that ended it finally supposedly.

Not trying to blame her for his actions but her almost encouragement of his behavior when it was not directed towards her, and her almost difference in the few cases it was, always struck everyone as a red flag at when this relationship ended, it was going out in a blaze of ugly/nasty glory

Unfortunately, everyone saw it but her
she's a sloot and takes peen up he anus, girl obviously has mental issues and issues with men in general. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom