Who likes spicy food?????

Try these sauces if you haven't

1130-2T.jpg

4038.jpg

MelindasPepperSauces-web.jpg

Where do I get it tho

Check hot sauce aisles in your local grocery stores. Wal-mart may have them as well.

Can be found online (Amazon and other websites) but they cost more.

Sometimes you can find good hot sauces in stores like Marshall's, TJ Maxx, and Ross

This is good hot sauce too.

PIG-Range.jpg

Bought some Super hot sauce called Blair when I went to North Carolina.... bought it from my brother. Girl said it was the hottest sauce they sold. Said something like 6 Million scoville (guess that was the rating)

It was packed in some thick glass, then wrapped again after being airlocked tight.

I was like damn this much be the real deal.

When I went to Vegas, told everybody what I bought for him, we all decided to record it to see his reaction. Had milk, sugar, ice & water ready.

Smh... tell me when this mothe****er finish the bottle in one sitting. Didn't even phase him.

Super hot sauce my *** :lol:

no because its annoying when it burns when you take a ****

i like hot wings and these are ****ing fire no matter the brand

ct-frito-lay-jalapeno-chips-salmonella-recall-20170424

I've only gone out to eat Indian food a few times. Our server always recommends us to get mild instead of spicy. I wanna try spicy but not end up having to chug milk and yogurt sauce.

I've only gone out to eat Indian food a few times. Our server always recommends us to get mild instead of spicy. I wanna try spicy but not end up having to chug milk and yogurt sauce.

if youre really bout the life get indian hot.

i stay getting that, the fellas in the kitchen put respek on my name now

Most "spicy" foods just seems to be seasoning. Hard to find spicy foods at fast food restaurants.

Gonna try all of these at the taco stand I'm at now:
IMG_2503.JPG
Edit - how does one upload photos from a mobile phone to NT?
IMG_2504.JPG

Last edited:
Gonna try all of these at the taco stand I'm at now:

Edit - how does one upload photos from a mobile phone to NT?

hit uploada file then choose your photo. when it loads hit attach so it actually shows up in the msg and not as an attachment

I bought this and had to throw it out. Way too spicy for me.

I like things spicy but not errrghhh spicy.

It's spicy but it has good flavor imo unlike other sauces that are just spice.

I love this stuff. Kinda pricey tho

I can go hotter than this.

Spicy food is :smokin

My everyday sauce is... The first time i had it i thought it was going to be weak, but It has a decent kick.

flyer-habanerohotsauce.jpg

copped this while I was on the mainland, I like it. decent heat but also has good flavor.

Back
Top Bottom