Who likes spicy food?????

Thread is trash. I didn't see anyone mention Marie sharps. Not the hottest but best flavor.

20170914_200134.jpg

Jerk chicken.

Let it just sit in that spicy jerk seasoning for 3 days. Came out so good and spicy.
This the problem with my ADHD self. I love it when that seasoning is embedded in the flesh but I rarely plan that far in advance. The most I'll prep is a day in advance.

just tried that spicy noodle challenge and it was childs play ate the 2x right after and i was still alright after a cup of water and some ice :lol:

I usually do overnight as well.

I actually kept forgetting about it and when I wanted to grill it earlier it was raining hard.

Yeah if I really got the patience I'll brine it overnight in the salted water with some scotch bonnet peppers, then season it and leave overnight.

There was a pretty good taco truck near my friend's apartment in Astoria. It'd be open even early in the morning for our drunk selves to feast.

My favorite pizza right now is from Emily in Brooklyn.

"The Colony".

Sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, pickled jalapeno, honey

Fantastic.

Will post pics if I remember because it's most definitely getting got for the fight tonight.

where..

but..north jersey has amazing great restaraunts..but I want some bangin tacos
they are plentiful out here. much like how in nyc there food trucks but it's usually middle eastern food. it's interesting because there are actually turf wars on locations here

they are plentiful out here. much like how in nyc there food trucks but it's usually middle eastern food. it's interesting because there are actually turf wars on locations here
Newark is my absolute fave

where..

but..north jersey has amazing great restaraunts..but I want some bangin tacos
i understand there are good restaurants, but nothing beats a late night visit to the taco truck after drinking. no way im sitting in a restaurant heavily drunk

i understand there are good restaurants, but nothing beats a late night visit to the taco truck after drinking. no way im sitting in a restaurant heavily drunk
I was just saying at least we got good restaraunts..despite having taco trucks

habanero is always a good choice. one of my personal favorites along with scotch bonnett

Yup. Damn near the same thing with a good flavor.

I like spicy food but I'm not going to do another ghost wing challenge ever again. That was just gross.

My friends and I went to a restaurant after a night of drinking. A Chinese restaurant in the city. I was the drunkest. Ordered a Sprite and knocked over the can by accident then stared at the food I ordered without taking a bite. When it was time to pay the check I threw all the dollar bills I had in my pocket at my friend.

Back
Top Bottom