Who likes spicy food?????

image.png

I like spicy food. Not the daredevil I used to be tho.

Chili peppers promote a health immune system & raise your metabolism so you burn fat faster.
So if you can get past the digestive issues - they are good for your health.

Yoooo I was gonna get Wendy's after picking up my dry cleaning after work..but had to piss and just went home..was gonna get 2 6-pk of nuggets with cheese fries to go ..that will b lunch tomorrow

Supposedly spicy nuggets still available in 7 cities in the US... Dallas,Austin,Waco,Chicago,St.Louis,Madison,and Milwaukee :nerd:

sounds good..not sure if I will want the clams with the rest of the items

I've yet to have any spicy food that has burned my a-hole.

It happened to me once for sure. I ate a whole jar of these in one quick sitting...

mezzetta-hot-chili-peppers-425g-10503-p.jpg

...Yes I know they are not very spicy on the way down...but that whole jar of peppers was like
napalm on the way out the next morning! :ohwell: Lord have mercy!

It happened to me once for sure. I ate a whole jar of these in one quick sitting...

mezzetta-hot-chili-peppers-425g-10503-p.jpg

...Yes I know they are not very spicy on the way down...but that whole jar of peppers was like
napalm on the way out the next morning! :ohwell: Lord have mercy!
These are the best..literally..no lie

I can't handle spicy food after a couple of bites. I tried working to build my palette, but no.

I'm weak lol.

Mild for me.

I occasionally like food with a little kick but nothing extreme. It annoys me a little when people don't like spicy food like at all.

If you want your soul incinerated, go to San Antonio and try the 4 horsemen burger at chunky's. I'd never try it but I love to hear stories about how hot it is. My boy said he could feel it creeping through his intestines the entire night.

Back
Top Bottom