Who loves Happy Endings? Cancelled (sad face)

Dave: hey watch how you talk about tge fabric of our lives
Brad: I think I've earned the right to talk about cotto. any damb well I please

Two back-to-back episodes [of Happy Endings] at 8 p.m. averaged only 2 million viewers and a 0.6 adults 18-49 rating in the hour (with one episode only getting a 0.5). That’s down 25 percent from the comedy’s last original airing a couple weeks ago (Boston bomber pursuit coverage preempted last week). The performance tied Fox’s Touch as the night’s lowest-rated show on a major broadcast network.

Ouch.

Oh well...
alex-puppy.gif

ofcourse ratings would be down if majority of the fans already watched it the week prior. ...smh

I just started watching this show a few weeks ago and I am hooked. I've finished season 1 online and on to season 2. I hope it gets picked up if abc cancels it b/c it is reall funny.

Those are the same ratings Robot Chicken reruns get. :x :smh:

At this rate, a cable channel might not even go for them. At least with Cougar Town, it kept good for cable, bad for network ratings.

That's weak for basic cable. :smh:

This being on Friday is really hurting another network picking it up.

These last two episodes were HILARIOUS!

Well if this was the finale, it was a really great ending. Seeing them all dancing together and Casey Wilson looking ah-mah-zing... not a bad way to go out.

Favorite moments, Brad saying he rides a horse side saddle.
Dave saying he looks like a stoic Just for Men box model :lol:
Jane calling Max John Mac and Cheese
Arthur Ashy :rofl:
Jane and Alex looked great in their tennis outfits

Brad's reaction and "white people be crazy" voice :rofl:
Penny looked outstanding in red at the bar
Brad calling himself the Jackie Robinson of Jane's family :lol:

Hope it's not the last we see of this show

Well if this was the finale, it was a really great ending. Seeing them all dancing together and Casey Wilson looking ah-mah-zing... not a bad way to go out.
Agreed.

Loved the tennis scene were Jane and Brad were going in on Alex and Max.

Alex's somber expression throughout that scene had me.
laugh.gif

Looked like she wanted to give up on life.

Well it got cancelled..

There's still hope it gets saved on cable, possibly by USA

Damb ABC. I was shook the last few weeks thinking this and Community were getting the axe. I really hope Eliza, Damon and Casey land somewhere if USA doesn't pick it up.

Last edited:
Tragic. This is one of the best comedy ensembles of this decade. Such a shame if this is it for them.

This show... and Community should have had older episodes on Netflix to help build up a fanbase. They're both owned by Sony and I think it was a big missed opportunity to gain viewers. Of course, if the show was on Netflix, fans might be less willing to buy the seasons on DVD, but still..

Im sorry if The Neighbors got renew I will...i will just effing lose it! They had another show like that a while back i believe but a "exchange student" or something.

I wanted to see how How To Live With Your Parents (For The Rest Of Your Life) but can only catch it on Hulu. The 1st episode was okay. I like Brad and Sarah Chalke a lot in comedies.

I only watch Modern Family and this :smh: on ABC

NBC kept Community, but gutted everything else I watched.

Happy Endings FB page: https://www.facebook.com/HappyEndings

Last edited:
and crap like 2 broke girls stays on.....smh... the middle is still on.....the neighbors....

Back
Top Bottom