Who loves Happy Endings? Cancelled (sad face)

Great couple of episodes... they pack in so many jokes I can't keep up.

Penny ending the engagement made sense... she's far funnier single and dating and Max cheering her up at the end was great. 

The knockoff candy was hilarious... Senior and Sophomore Mints

Brad drawing a picture of soup... "Maybe you should have circled it more " 
laugh.gif

Brad slicing the bagel terribly

Jane winking when talking about zesty ranch edible panties

And Max with the line of the night in saying about Penny's play "Oh my god, she's crazy"

Only show I watch consistently beside southland
Man I missed the wshh reference was laughing to hard

Caught up on the 3 eps I missed.

Secret ingredient to sandwich is love :rofl: Literally made love to the meat :x :lol: Son ran out the truck with no bottoms on. That means he had them off or they were falling while they talked with him the whole time :rofl: Had me thinking Dave would hire him.

Brad and Jane's routine before the couples game night :lol:

Max's friend all up in the medicine cabinet like it was nothing and then implied *** squeezing :lol: Them chanting implied toosh as he robs them :lol:

Jane's life sized anatomically correct Brad doll with the motor in the back :rofl: I had some nasty images off what she probably does with that.

Alex is just so dumb and funny. Loving her more and more. Talking about buying all the cars before she sells them while Max clearly realizes :lol:

Max's and Dave's same hair cut in the open :lol: Penny's play :rofl: Some of those songs really had me with the rhymes.

This show really is on it's A game as they roll out.

Last edited:
Dayum i checked my DVR for last nights episodes.. Only to see that lil ****** get caught in a boat .. I mean im glad they caught him but we got CNN for that!

Dayum i checked my DVR for last nights episodes.. Only to see that lil ****** get caught in a boat .. I mean im glad they caught him but we got CNN for that!
roll.gif
dayummmmmmmmmmmm

on the real tho, last night was the hardest I laughed in YEARS. like i was wheezing and tearing up, **** went straight to my gut & lungs. it was the part where Max was pondering and eyerolling lololol. it just came out of nowhere, but not really. 

Weird I was watching the new episodes on HULU this morning, pause to go to the store. When I get back both episodes were removed from the website. Gone off Xfinity ondemand too, what the heck! Penny banging that old car czar?!?!

Yeah #1stWorldProblems that coverage completely messed me up. I thought I had missed the 1st ep only to see this boston bomber in a boat taking up all the basic channels until like 11.

So will ABC be announcing when they'll re-air those eps they were suppose to yesterday or could I hope for 4 eps next week? :nerd:

I watched on Hulu this morning and these episodes were so funny.

Penny more and more is just :evil:

The whole car czar was just full of laughs.

How Jane started buzzing like a bee though? :lol:

Jane & Brad are the G.O.A.T. of sitcom married couples.

Big thangs, bee stings

Dave being Sunny & Cher Two Face style

:rofl:

Then that ending for the contest :rofl:

:lol: @ Max throwing away garbage Andy Dufrain style

"At times your woefully unprepared" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MPG @ the end :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Watching it right now,...show is still hilarious.

The car czar dude is funny as hell.

"My wife just slapped me in the face with a big D.......divorce"

"Vegetarian? Meat is what get your meat working!"

The actor who plays him is already crazy tho (dude who plays the clown in Children's Hospital) so that's probably a big part of it.

Chase's warning to Max in the hospital.
laugh.gif

That dolphin was real eager for Dave to get in the pool.
laugh.gif

Dude was planning on getting it in.
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom