Who loves Happy Endings? Cancelled (sad face)

The opening of the second episode was :rofl:

Jane bringing in hunting gear and a black jack table :lol:

Last edited:
This show really delivered last night. Why is ABC trying so hard to make it fail?

Last edited:
what channel was it on
It's on ABC. You can watch it online here http://abc.go.com/watch/happy-endings/SH55116425 or at Hulu http://www.hulu.com/happy-endings
This show really delivered last night. Why is ABC trying so hard to make it fail?
The ridiculous "Save Happy Endings" commercial was absurd. It's just the outdated Nielson ratings system at play once again, such a small percentage of people out there are actually counted plus it went up against New Girl and Go On at their old Tuesday timeslot, there's no way it could compete.

The ridiculous "Save Happy Endings" commercial was absurd. It's just the outdated Nielson ratings system at play once again, such a small percentage of people out there are actually counted plus it went up against New Girl and Go On at their old Tuesday timeslot, there's no way it could compete.

I can't imagine how much better New Girl would be if D.W.Jr would've stayed on it. Don't really care much for Winston. Speaking of Wayans, Jr, did anybody think "Men on Films" when he was standing next to David Allan Grier in last night's ep?

Alex was looking great in both episodes.

The show was at it's best with rapid fire jokes, I probably hit rewind a dozen times watching both episodes because I was laughing over the next set of jokes. Loved Alex becoming smarter, the Requiem for a Dream reference with the medicine, Penny and Brad getting an episode together, and Abby Elliott as the woman interested in Max. I liked her on SNL and hopefully she'll get a solid sitcom soon. She was supposed to be on Ben and Kate but was replaced (likely for the best because Dakota Johnson was very good)... plus the show was cancelled.

Anyway, great episodes. 

I can't imagine how much better New Girl would be if D.W.Jr would've stayed on it. Don't really care much for Winston. Speaking of Wayans, Jr, did anybody think "Men on Films" when he was standing next to David Allan Grier in last night's ep?

Yep :lol:

2 good episdoes IMO. Hope the ratings weren't too low.

That would be awesome. 

I can't imagine their budget is that big (maybe less guest stars), so it doesn't really matter where they go, as long as they keep going.

:rofl: Alex playing the prison rules to jinx

:lol: the Brad doll

:x dude actually making love to the meat

a worldstarhiphop joke 
laugh.gif
 how on earth is this show in jeopardy

Back
Top Bottom