WHO MAKES THE BEST LOOKING CARS vol. Aston has to be up there.

lambo is cool but theyve had the same wedge shape since the countach 25 yrs + ago

theyre almost as bad as porsche you just dont notice

ferrari is easily the best, look at their lineup from past to present. beauty for generations.

brands like koeniggseg and pagani dont have enough cars to really make the list yet but what they have made look/sound amazing

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

lambo is cool but theyve had the same wedge shape since the countach 25 yrs + ago

ferrari is easily the best, look at their lineup from past to present. beauty for generations.

brands like koeniggseg and pagani dont have enough cars to really make the list yet but what they have made look/sound amazing

My thoughts exactly. Even if my favorite car is the Carrera GT.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

My thoughts exactly. Even if my favorite car is the Carrera GT.

I'd give it to Ferrari, their line up is incredible, but give me an AM anyday.

aston-one-77-deep-1280-02.jpg

Ninjahooded!
sick.gif

I'd give it to Ferrari, their line up is incredible, but give me an AM anyday.

aston-one-77-deep-1280-02.jpg

Ninjahooded!
sick.gif

Aston lacks creativity, all their cars look the same imo

i would have went with pagani, but they only have one car, the zonda (just has different trim levels)

so i'd go with LOTUS, PORSCHE (minus the panamera
sick.gif
) , and MASERATI / FERRARI

i would have went with pagani, but they only have one car, the zonda (just has different trim levels)

sick.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

sick.gif

Do people seriously think Zondas look good? It has good asthetics or a track, but not an every day street car. It looks too "super carish"...

"minus the panamera" !?!?!?!?! Seriously?!

And why did you put "Maserati/Ferrari"? Those arent the same.

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

sick.gif

Do people seriously think Zondas look good? It has good asthetics or a track, but not an every day street car. It looks too "super carish"...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

jumpmanjunkie wrote:

sick.gif

Acutal they are ..
laugh.gif

Maserati uses a dumbed down ferrai engine and components

And the Zonda is %%%@$*# sex on wheels

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

jumpmanjunkie wrote:

sick.gif

Acutal they are ..
laugh.gif

Maserati uses a dumbed down ferrai engine and components

And the Zonda is %%%@$*# sex on wheels

Such a broad question. Do you mean currently or historically? Historically Ferrari by a land slide. Currently Ferrari........ they always find that balance between sporty and extreme. The Astons are too similar but beautiful none the less. Porsche is killing me with that 928, they are my favorite brand but they seem to be going the Mercedes route and creating to many models. The Cayenne and Panamerica both had to grow on me but a 2 door luxury coupe is just too much! The 918 is incredible but it won't be as menacing if it goes into production. To the guys that look at these cars and say they will never own one, what type of flagrant female !@+$ is that! Your young and you have a life time ahead of you! People that own these vehicles aren't any better than you. Every man has to have his toys so work hard and treat yourself. Oh and the Zonda Cinque is the baddest %!##! out id kill myself within 45 minutes of owning one.

Such a broad question. Do you mean currently or historically? Historically Ferrari by a land slide. Currently Ferrari........ they always find that balance between sporty and extreme. The Astons are too similar but beautiful none the less. Porsche is killing me with that 928, they are my favorite brand but they seem to be going the Mercedes route and creating to many models. The Cayenne and Panamerica both had to grow on me but a 2 door luxury coupe is just too much! The 918 is incredible but it won't be as menacing if it goes into production. To the guys that look at these cars and say they will never own one, what type of flagrant female @%@# is that! Your young and you have a life time ahead of you! People that own these vehicles aren't any better than you. Every man has to have his toys so work hard and treat yourself. Oh and the Zonda Cinque is the baddest $%@@+ out id kill myself within 45 minutes of owning one.

Such a broad question. Do you mean currently or historically? Historically Ferrari by a land slide. Currently Ferrari........ they always find that balance between sporty and extreme. The Astons are too similar but beautiful none the less. Porsche is killing me with that 928, they are my favorite brand but they seem to be going the Mercedes route and creating to many models. The Cayenne and Panamerica both had to grow on me but a 2 door luxury coupe is just too much! The 918 is incredible but it won't be as menacing if it goes into production. To the guys that look at these cars and say they will never own one, what type of flagrant female @@!* is that! Your young and you have a life time ahead of you! People that own these vehicles aren't any better than you. Every man has to have his toys so work hard and treat yourself. Oh and the Zonda Cinque is the baddest %%$@@ out id kill myself within 45 minutes of owning one.

Such a broad question. Do you mean currently or historically? Historically Ferrari by a land slide. Currently Ferrari........ they always find that balance between sporty and extreme. The Astons are too similar but beautiful none the less. Porsche is killing me with that 928, they are my favorite brand but they seem to be going the Mercedes route and creating to many models. The Cayenne and Panamerica both had to grow on me but a 2 door luxury coupe is just too much! The 918 is incredible but it won't be as menacing if it goes into production. To the guys that look at these cars and say they will never own one, what type of flagrant female @%@# is that! Your young and you have a life time ahead of you! People that own these vehicles aren't any better than you. Every man has to have his toys so work hard and treat yourself. Oh and the Zonda Cinque is the baddest $%@@+ out id kill myself within 45 minutes of owning one.

Back
Top Bottom