Who more deserves a national championship game if texas slips up? #4 TCU or #5 Cincinnati

can i tell u one thing...TCU PLAYS IN THE MOUNTAIN WEST!!!!!! thats wy the D and the O so good they played a team call IDAHO COMMUNITY TECH incoferernce.......soooooo stop it..and dont give me they beat virginia......virginia is horrible...clemson isnt even ranked...byu and utah were overrated sostop it.CINCINNATI DESERVES IT..

Cincy ----9/26 Fresno State 4-0 (1-0) W 28-20:
eek.gif

MWC 4-0 Bowl record

Wyo Cowboys beat 12/19 vs. Fresno State 7-6 (4-4) W 35-28 OT
laugh.gif

Byu:12/22 vs. No. 18 Oregon State 11-2 (7-1) W 44-20
pimp.gif

Air Force:12/31 vs. Houston 8-5 (5-3) W 47-20
Utah:12/23 vs. California 10-3 (6-2) W 37-27

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

yea somebody please give me a reason why tcu is more deserved
the way they're ranked back when Texas was ranked #3 and TCU was #4 even espn did a piece by comparing the numbers , as a team, TCUshould've been higher than Texas and all the hosts said by the number TCU was more deserving

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Apparently it's Boise
laugh.gif

If you're going by record alone... Seriously, though, I'm so sick of all of these "mid majors" getting consideration with the SEC and Big 12teams. The Big 10 is down like hell right now, and they still have a tougher schedule. Boise State played Oregon first game of the season, TCU dominatedoverrated Utah and BYU teams, and UC got their butts handed to them when they went up against real competition. I'm sure this has been debated on here manytimes, but I just don't get excited about a team that plays a bunch of Southern Tech State universities and expects to contend for a national title. Iwould rather see Florida and Alabama go at it in a best of 5, and I hate both those teams.

Originally Posted by notoriousniq

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Apparently it's Boise
laugh.gif

If you're going by record alone... Seriously, though, I'm so sick of all of these "mid majors" getting consideration with the SEC and Big 12 teams. The Big 10 is down like hell right now, and they still have a tougher schedule. Boise State played Oregon first game of the season, TCU dominated overrated Utah and BYU teams, and UC got their butts handed to them when they went up against real competition. I'm sure this has been debated on here many times, but I just don't get excited about a team that plays a bunch of Southern Tech State universities and expects to contend for a national title. I would rather see Florida and Alabama go at it in a best of 5, and I hate both those teams.

[table][tr][td]September 5[/td] [td]Charleston Southern [/td] [td]W 62-3[/td] [td]1-0 (0-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 12[/td] [td]Troy [/td] [td]W 56-6[/td] [td]2-0 (0-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 19[/td] [td]Tennessee [/td] [td]W 23-13[/td] [td]3-0 (1-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 26[/td] [td]at Kentucky [/td] [td]W 41-7[/td] [td]4-0 (2-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 10[/td] [td]at No. 4 LSU [/td] [td]W 13-3[/td] [td]5-0 (3-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 17[/td] [td]Arkansas [/td] [td]W 23-20[/td] [td]6-0 (4-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 24[/td] [td]at Mississippi State [/td] [td]W 29-19[/td] [td]7-0 (5-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 31[/td] [td]vs. Georgia* [/td] [td]W 41-17[/td] [td]8-0 (6-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 7[/td] [td]Vanderbilt [/td] [td]W 27-3[/td] [td]9-0 (7-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 14[/td] [td]at South Carolina [/td] [td]W 24-14[/td] [td]10-0 (8-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 21[/td] [td]FIU [/td] [td]W 62-3[/td] [td]11-0 (8-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 28[/td] [td]Florida State [/td] [td]W 37-10[/td] [td]12-0 (8-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]December 5[/td] [td]vs. No. 2 Alabama* [/td] [td]L 32-13[/td] [td]12-1 (8-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 1[/td] [td]vs. No. 3 Cincinnati* [/td] [td]W 51-24[/td] [td]13-1 (8-0)[/td] [/tr][/table]

Shut up with that, Nako
laugh.gif
Troy and Cinci won their conferences and FSUwon their bowl game. None of those teams are slouches (so says their records), and UF demolished them
pimp.gif

Not saying we deserved a rematch in the Nat. Champ. game, but hey the schedule wasn't that bad. Especially compared to other years
smile.gif

What kinda question is dis? If #2 Texas loses then #1 Alabama deserves it!!!! The same BAMA that beat #3 Fla who beat #5 Cincy and #4 TCU lost to #6 Boise Stwho had a week strength of schedule so this thread question is some bull!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom