Who On NT ISN'T a Drug Dealer?

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

I wasn't aware that the majority of NTers were drug dealers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

I used to about a year ago. It's hard not to when you know people who'll buy a elbow for 2400. Crazy fast money.

damn and i thought 600-800 a week was piff....
smh.gif

not saying i associate with these things
nerd.gif

real ................dont associate these things online just for props & storys.

..you dont want to know ..my story
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i'm not going to lie i would have done it in my earlier years but i didnt. i kinda regret it and im kinda glad i didnt at the same time.

same here, woulda been some good extra money, but i didnt wanna get into that mess

Originally Posted by cor23ey

How else would I have a benz, pool, and house in the hills in my early 20's?

Come'on...

pics or you're lying

AKA King Arthur wrote:
moreover no real drug dealer would ever brag about or admit to being one yet alone be posting on a message board at all

This..

They could be and probably is a few real drug dealers on NT but they're definitely not talkin about it on here.

I am a drug dealer. I have one of those meth labs in the back of my car like you see on cops.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i'm not going to lie i would have done it in my earlier years but i didnt. i kinda regret it and im kinda glad i didnt at the same time.

same here, woulda been some good extra money, but i didnt wanna get into that mess
yeah i wouldnt be in debt with wachovia student loans if i did go thru with it.
eyes.gif

first two years of college i sold weed in the dorm. haven't sold or smoked a j since 19.

OP you are a clown. Seriously when u made this thread I know u weren't thinking about asian or caucasion dudes. If I knew u I would smack the $&*!Outta you
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom