who owns this collection?

Who owns this collection? I was digging in my old pics and came across this gem. I have it marked as Hiro, but now my memory escapes me.

hiro.jpg

Does anyone have the other pics? I remember there being more.

yours truly...lmao i think i remember seeing that pic, no idea whose it is though

that is the dude hiro - he posts in broken english but always happy and positive-sounding in his posts. i haven't seen him on here for a few years itseems. top row is bangin. 3rd and 4th are insane too. check out all the palettes
pimp.gif

yep, the King a.k.a. Hiro
hirocollectionss3.jpg

hirocollectionof1.jpg

hirocollectionkb7.jpg

i had the link to his personal web page. he has everything listed very nicely. his selection of vintage is amazing. anybody got the link?

brings back ole memories. I remember if you gave him props, he would make sure to type in your screenname and say thanks when he post.

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

brings back ole memories. I remember if you gave him props, he would make sure to type in your screenname and say thanks when he post.

dalitso does that in WDYWT Jordan edition

anyways, that collection is amazing
pimp.gif

devil.gif
rap and sneakz wrote:

yep, the King a.k.a. Hiro
hirocollectionss3.jpg

hirocollectionof1.jpg

hirocollectionkb7.jpg

i had the link to his personal web page. he has everything listed very nicely. his selection of vintage is amazing. anybody got the link?

that is just an insane collection
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

OG jordan 1s and AJKO are
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

btw that last pic has a somewhat familiar jordan 8 design at the top..info on that is greatly appreciated
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom