Who remember Ross before he was the Boss circa 2002

gunplay
nerd.gif

Yea I remember. Reminds me, theres this old song from an artist in Miami that I haven't been able to find.

Nah. If didnt sound like that trina sound posted, the song came out around the time iconz get ****** up was out. 99 jamz use to play it the chorus went something like "When i get there something something yea when i get there"

lmao im stumped

im ashamed to say i listened to power 96 mostly back then so i was on that sugar how u get so fly simp nonsense lmao

i think 103.5 was poppin back the too before they stopped playing rap lmao

Back in the day 103.5 was structured more like a new york hip hop station then they became just another hip hop station just playing the top hits.
Yea man I use to love that station..Even when they started to play mostly top hits they were still better than 99 jamz and power 96..102.3 is fuzzy where I'm at since it's a West Palm station but I still listen to it over the other stations

Nah. If didnt sound like that trina sound posted, the song came out around the time iconz get ****** up was out. 99 jamz use to play it the chorus went something like "When i get there something something yea when i get there"
yo thank u so much for reminding me of that iconz song

I used to be crazy over Trina at that time! She still my b!tch tho haha. Its dope how Ross still referred to himself as the boss back then too.

I had that iconz cd tho. The bootleg of course but this 1 track called represent was my ****

Back
Top Bottom