"Who said that?" © Wale

Y'all do have a point tho...he could of fell back.

But it sounded like dude in the crowd threw one too many {()}'s in there and was a little too close to arm reach for Le to let it slide in the heat of themoment.

HATER
laugh.gif

"Blog about that tomorrow {()}"
roll.gif

Going after dude was corny though ..

Originally Posted by jefffort5

come on yall..this dude is performing at a sneaker event...how tough can dude really be? but whateva....*goes back into hiding*

go tell that to jadakiss and the rest of yonkers that was on stage with him

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

dude seemed mad lame..wale continues to lose points with me..u dont even address bs like that..he STILL aint learned that yet

I remember Lupe did something similar to this at one if his shows and no one thought such a thing was lame.
grin.gif
AND i said dude in the crowd was mad lame.....get it right my dude

I'm addressing this, dun.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Damn, I bet my dude Harm ain't tryna %%@@@ Wale out no more

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Never scared...
happy.gif

Wale reminds of the police...you know, the kind who was ({}) they whole life...and now they got a lil bit of power and influence,the wanna go for bad...

I'm not even worried about dude...He's not built for rap imo...+%!!# to damn soft mentally/emotionally...

II get under this +%!!# skin so bad that he shouted out my NT name at a show...
pimp.gif

I owe that L.A.N 5th of Rose' Moet and some damn Mumbo sauce for that...
laugh.gif
is there a video? i wanna see

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Wasn't really bout being tough though IMO.

Thats light. Someone try to embarrass you and you flip the script.

Flip a hat, little smack.

Part of the performance...Made it memorable and no one got hurt.
I agree. Some of y'all dudes seem sensitive. No one was hurt.
Like he just suppose to stand there as a man and let dude get at him?
eyes.gif

Respect.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Very well executed Wale.

like harm said..he not built for this...yall seen the interview with joe budden? yall seen him replying to agthekid on twitter? i mean yall act like dude threwsummin on stage...

and DstaXX...let dude get at him? all he said was "get off the stage".....you kno how many hecklers are at every concert? come on man..u cannotaddress each and every individual...he was good just by going at him verbally, but feeling the need to go in the crowd and try to get at dude? he not built forthis..AT ALL

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by s dubl

why he get so mad over that though?

I can understand talking %%$* back, but getting off stage callin dude out
smh.gif

Extra aggressive D.C. *%%%...

...you wouldn't understand.
Let me quote this just to reiterate. A lot of y'all just don't get it. This is how DC _'s are. All this "not built for this"mess is BS.

I feel you on that tip Illi. If that was all he said then I retract my last reply. I couldn't hear dude though.
I thought he was trying to get at him based off Wale's meet me after the show statement.

like harm said..he not built for this...yall seen the interview with joe budden? yall seen him replying to agthekid on twitter? i mean yall act like dude threw summin on stage...

Him:

Videos, features, tours, shows, appearances, spins, airplay...

You:

?

Where's your interview with Joe Budden?

jeffort5 summed it up.

That was corny. He chose the easiest dude to get at in the crowd of a SNEAKER event. People get heckled at every show. There was no need to get tough IMO. Allhe had to do was say a joke or spit a line directed toward him. It would have been real funny if he met him out back and ol boy had the goons with him. Andgoing in the crowd? Dude should have just punched him in the mouth to remind him who and what he is.

As a person he just comes off as real corny and it shows in his music at times.

/gets off of soapbox.

like harm said..he not built for this...yall seen the interview with joe budden? yall seen him replying to agthekid on twitter? i mean yall act like dude threw summin on stage...

Him:

You:

?

lol...see how i respond to stuff like this?
laugh.gif

yea D staXX..u have to pick and choose your battles...and thats all im saying
feel you, but it wasnt a battle, it ended up being a part of the show.
I just smirked when he said the "blog about it tomorrow" line... like Wale doesn't have a blog himself
eyes.gif

Him:

You:

?

lol...see how i respond to stuff like this?
laugh.gif

"
laugh.gif
" or e-discussing the actions of another rapper isn'tabout to get you any closer to your "Joe Budden interview"...

...you're missing my point.

Him:

You:

?

....yo i rock with your posts

but thats not relevant at all
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wale' being coochie and Illi not being as famous as him...there is no link
laugh.gif

If a "get off the stage" makes you wanna knock off hats and slap people....I better see Wale' dive in the crowd throwing hooks on some Trey Songz$%#$ when they throw a water bottle at him...but I won't.

Back
Top Bottom