"Who said that?" © Wale

he corny for that one...son knows aint no backpacker gonna pop off at sneakerpimps
laugh.gif

the dude kept bein extra..i was mad..made a dumb decision ...end of story..its not a matter of tryna be anything..it is what it is...sometimes you get tired ofcertain *@@+...just like yall go to work and hate your coworkers or boss or whatever...that aint never happened before so to say im tryin to be"hard" for what? *@@+ just gets annoyin when you tryna put on a show for fans and somebody is doin everything in they power to hate...just like somepeople on this forum do...alot of yall make up ur own opinions on me . alot of them are so far off...but you run with them nevertheless . its crazy to me , howi can try to connect with people who share the same interest with tickets info or whatever, and %!*@+! will say im cocky arrogant or whatever..i was mad..lostmy temper , acted on impulse...who hasnt done that.

That guy that got smacked is soft..... thats all....
Wale Would have gotten a pulled over that gate and stomped if he came up to me or any other regular dude and disrespected

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

the dude kept bein extra..i was mad..made a dumb decision ...end of story..its not a matter of tryna be anything..it is what it is...sometimes you get tired of certain *@@+...just like yall go to work and hate your coworkers or boss or whatever...that aint never happened before so to say im tryin to be "hard" for what? *@@+ just gets annoyin when you tryna put on a show for fans and somebody is doin everything in they power to hate...just like some people on this forum do...alot of yall make up ur own opinions on me . alot of them are so far off...but you run with them nevertheless . its crazy to me , how i can try to connect with people who share the same interest with tickets info or whatever, and %!*@+! will say im cocky arrogant or whatever..i was mad..lost my temper , acted on impulse...who hasnt done that.
Dude.

Stop apologizing.

I'm a huge fan

But you look weak when you do that. Especially when its only NikeTalk. I know you want to keep in touch with fans and what not, but responding to our commentsabout you like that shows that we get to you too much. You gotta just shrug it off man. Everyone is a critic. You're in the public eye. Something like thiswas bound to happen.

Originally Posted by geminifly

So somebody don't try to take your Bo Jacksons off your feet?

I seen a little youngin get tagged for a leather H&M belt a few weeks ago...*+%!@+ rob just because in DC.

the dude kept bein extra..i was mad..made a dumb decision ...end of story..its not a matter of tryna be anything..it is what it is...sometimes you get tired of certain *@@+...just like yall go to work and hate your coworkers or boss or whatever...that aint never happened before so to say im tryin to be "hard" for what? *@@+ just gets annoyin when you tryna put on a show for fans and somebody is doin everything in they power to hate...just like some people on this forum do...alot of yall make up ur own opinions on me . alot of them are so far off...but you run with them nevertheless . its crazy to me , how i can try to connect with people who share the same interest with tickets info or whatever, and %!*@+! will say im cocky arrogant or whatever..i was mad..lost my temper , acted on impulse...who hasnt done that.
yes, even tho i am one of those "haters" i agree with all that $+#! u just typed.

just simple human emotion. this is why i couldnt be famous. i just dont like people in general. and bein around all those fans may cause me to have a nervousbreakdown or have the fans broken down.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

he gets an "L" for the hat flip......but i bet you he wouldnt have done that to me....(*his same race, *around the same age, *6'5" 200lbs)....he would'a easily just kept crackin jokes back and forth with me for a hot second and just continued with the show...
smh.gif

You know your soft

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by geminifly

So somebody don't try to take your Bo Jacksons off your feet?

I seen a little youngin get tagged for a leather H&M belt a few weeks ago...*+%!@+ rob just because in DC.

No Bull... bammas get got for no reason around here... in the middle of the day...

laugh.gif
*Shots Fired*
nerd.gif

*Runs in the house, and looks out of window*

Thats real s_.

NT stay trying to take cheap shots at a dude that does nothing but show love personally to _s on here.

That don't make son above criticism...but a lot of the comments on here just be pure hate.

And it doesn't show weakness by manning up to a mistake. He reacted in the heat of the moment, after having a chance to analyze what he did...he realizedthat he could of handled it differently.

How can _s d_ride Ben Baller and call Wale arrogant?

the dude kept bein extra..i was mad..made a dumb decision ...end of story..its not a matter of tryna be anything..it is what it is...sometimes you get tired of certain %!!*...just like yall go to work and hate your coworkers or boss or whatever...that aint never happened before so to say im tryin to be "hard" for what? %!!* just gets annoyin when you tryna put on a show for fans and somebody is doin everything in they power to hate...just like some people on this forum do...alot of yall make up ur own opinions on me . alot of them are so far off...but you run with them nevertheless . its crazy to me , how i can try to connect with people who share the same interest with tickets info or whatever, and #@*%!@ will say im cocky arrogant or whatever..i was mad..lost my temper , acted on impulse...who hasnt done that.

props
pimp.gif
...i would've flipped too....its always them suburban dudes always trying to run they mouth...

Am I the only one who found this funny because of
his interest in Seinfield and the whole Richard Dryfus (sp?)
thing? He even had it on his mixtape
laugh.gif
ironic, yes.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

How can _s d_ride Ben Baller and call Wale arrogant?

laugh.gif

Aight, I respect that but you got to realize the dudes who go far to hate prolly like that kid did, do for a reason. Dudes are salty at there ownlives. Money looked like an overweight virgin, at the end of the day you just got to let them keep hating, cause if people hating you doing something right.

That $!!$ was funny but let that be the last time someone from the crowd gets under your skin, cuz if it happens again and again then you build upa rep for havin' a short temper and bein' too sensitive.

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

That $!!$ was funny but let that be the last time someone from the crowd gets under your skin, cuz if it happens again and again then you build up a rep for havin' a short temper and bein' too sensitive.
and them promoters wont book you for shows...thats what i was trying to get at

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

props
pimp.gif
...i would've flipped too....its always them suburban dudes always trying to run they mouth...

qft. plus dude look like he was doing extra just to get attention. wale better than me cause i'd of stuck him quick

Back
Top Bottom