"Who said that?" © Wale

Real talk G. You let some teenie bopper hypebeast get to you. You got and album coming out. More tours. The hecklers only gonna get worse. You gotta learn tochill G. If you got mad at that, I'd hate for you to ever go on an awards show or something. Everyone got critics, but you let it get under your skin. Whatyou gonna do, make a song about this? I know you said you made a mistake, but come on man. You a grown *$% man and let some 16 year old punk get to you. Youstooped down to his level. How do you feel about that? You feel manly? You gonna get your goons on a kid half your age? How that sound? He supposed to bescared of N____ like Cudi and Big Sean? Those the N___ you roll with. You ain't getting nobody on anyone face it. You can't take criticism. Justbecause most of the DMV lie you, everybody ain't gonna follow suit.

laugh.gif

*Plays "Never Change" and smh.

My-T.

Ok so when Wale' gets KO'd at his own show for slapping off the wrong hat...I wanna see what excuses yall are gonna come up with
roll.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Be careful My-T.

Oh you don't have to worry bout me Wes.

I go to shows where the performer is welcomed by everyone. I know where I'm welcomed, and quite frankly I never liked go go in the first place.

My-T.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Ok so when Wale' gets KO'd at his own show for slapping off the wrong hat...I wanna see what excuses yall are gonna come up with
roll.gif
Word. Son only pops off at the mouth when the crowd is majority white. Bet he wouldn't do that %!+@ downtown somewhere
nerd.gif
smh.gif

being "accessible" is a double edged sword.
I strongly believe that being "inaccessible" is part of Jay-Z's appeal to the masses.

On second thought I take back what I said. After thinking some more dude was just looking like a idiot. I watched the vid again and I don't respect that oryour response. A Richmond cat would have smacked you with more money that you've seen from 8 shows and keep his stack. Then again the type of dudes who goto your shows are the kid of dudes you can test like that. Should have grabbed you and pulled you over the barrier. IF YOUR SO UPSET WITH EVERYONE HOW BOUT YOUMAKE IT OUT TO BMORE JULY 11th. And get up with your fellow members. Since your "of" the people. heard to many stories about this dude from peoplewho've had personal experiences with him or know him personally. His own people know he's a clown HE just don't know it. First ones to dog you out.They around you for that money. Word on the grapevine in the DMV is you can't even get your MONEY straight. Gettin took by managers ETC. Music is dope, butthe person putting it out clearly is not. I don't expect dude to be around long. Going to end up taking that Akon route anyway chasing the money.(Can't knock it) GO AHEAD and GO/BE POP we already know thats what your doing and don't try to defend yourself so the true hip hop heads will co-signyou. I'm not hating I'm just keeping it real. I've already said to much.
laugh.gif

JUST MAKE MUSIC.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Not even worth another four years of beef.

smh.gif

My-T.
Yo hit me up with a msg. on Facebook explaining what happened. I don't mess with AIM like that.

Back
Top Bottom