"Who said that?" © Wale

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

the dude kept bein extra..i was mad..made a dumb decision ...end of story..its not a matter of tryna be anything..it is what it is...sometimes you get tired of certain %!!*...just like yall go to work and hate your coworkers or boss or whatever...that aint never happened before so to say im tryin to be "hard" for what? %!!* just gets annoyin when you tryna put on a show for fans and somebody is doin everything in they power to hate...just like some people on this forum do...alot of yall make up ur own opinions on me . alot of them are so far off...but you run with them nevertheless . its crazy to me , how i can try to connect with people who share the same interest with tickets info or whatever, and #@*%!@ will say im cocky arrogant or whatever..i was mad..lost my temper , acted on impulse...who hasnt done that.

props
pimp.gif
...i would've flipped too....its always them suburban dudes always trying to run they mouth...

RESPECT

the dude kept bein extra..i was mad..made a dumb decision ...end of story..its not a matter of tryna be anything..it is what it is...sometimes you get tired of certain *@@+...just like yall go to work and hate your coworkers or boss or whatever...that aint never happened before so to say im tryin to be "hard" for what? *@@+ just gets annoyin when you tryna put on a show for fans and somebody is doin everything in they power to hate...just like some people on this forum do...alot of yall make up ur own opinions on me . alot of them are so far off...but you run with them nevertheless . its crazy to me , how i can try to connect with people who share the same interest with tickets info or whatever, and %!*@+! will say im cocky arrogant or whatever..i was mad..lost my temper , acted on impulse...who hasnt done that.
Dude, I'm a fan and all, but at some point in the day, your reactivity will your downfall. Think about it, how many times a day do people callHov a camel, ugly, this and that? You don't see dude calling out anyone, you don't see him on message boards ripping on randoms because of an opinion.Not everyone will like you, deal with it. How does Hov deal with it? He laughs his way to the bank. I thought he was your idol. Learn from him

the dude kept bein extra..i was mad..made a dumb decision ...end of story..its not a matter of tryna be anything..it is what it is...sometimes you get tired of certain %!!*...just like yall go to work and hate your coworkers or boss or whatever...that aint never happened before so to say im tryin to be "hard" for what? %!!* just gets annoyin when you tryna put on a show for fans and somebody is doin everything in they power to hate...just like some people on this forum do...alot of yall make up ur own opinions on me . alot of them are so far off...but you run with them nevertheless . its crazy to me , how i can try to connect with people who share the same interest with tickets info or whatever, and #@*%!@ will say im cocky arrogant or whatever..i was mad..lost my temper , acted on impulse...who hasnt done that.

props
pimp.gif
...i would've flipped too....its always them suburban dudes always trying to run they mouth...
oh yeah he was white so he must have been from the suburbs, right?

let me make a comment like that about black people and see if I dont get banned
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

props
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Go ahead...I know what you would likely counter with...and the difference is being from the suburbs has never been an UNDESIRABLE thing...so yourcomparison wouldn't hold any weight.

ILoveHipHop43 wrote:

the dude kept bein extra..i was mad..made a dumb decision ...end of story..its not a matter of tryna be anything..it is what it is...sometimes you get tired
of certain %!!*...just like yall go to work and hate your coworkers or boss or whatever...that aint never happened before so to say im tryin to be
"hard" for what? %!!* just gets annoyin when you tryna put on a show for fans and somebody is doin everything in they power to hate...just like
some people on this forum do...alot of yall make up ur own opinions on me . alot of them are so far off...but you run with them nevertheless . its crazy to
me , how i can try to connect with people who share the same interest with tickets info or whatever, and #@*%!@ will say im cocky arrogant or whatever..i was
mad..lost my temper , acted on impulse...who hasnt done that.

props
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I never brought up race... I just said its always them dudes who pop off at the mouth from a distance (ie crowd....message boards...etc.) but 9 outta 10 timeswouldn't say that stuff straight up

laugh.gif

Black people can't be suburban ? Why even start $%!!
smh.gif

I don't know what your reffering to either...what mods fighting for black NTers now?

props
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Who said all white people are from the suburbs?
nerd.gif
Oh thatsright you just made that %*%* up. Oh that's cool you live in fantasy land

can you believe this vid came on youtube yesterday & we got 9 pgs already

but bein a wale fan i would like to point every now & then wale goes in the crowd and just so happens the song (NIKE BOOTS) says bust a move dawg and thehater is in like the fourth row or sumthin so seriously he shoulda smacked him or chilled with his fans but to tell you the truth he's still realer thanlike 80% of the ##%+## in the game right now

Come On T.I. got a bottle thrown at him and wat does he do.....................................put a 50g's on his like %$* if u dont beleive me

And the thing is this was supposedly stage (idk why would a DJ scratch while a rapper gets fired up)

o yea lil wayne the real showstopper

but anyways its pretty funny till the third time watching it then its like bullying the guy cuz hes a nobody o yea

just cant stop the music (and in a suit)

how can u not love that

hands up face down

So what if he responds on here he still is member of this board and anybody else would do the the same thing if they were called out. I swear some of ya'lljust be fishing for him to respond with unecessary comments that have nothing to do with the topic.

It's like some of ya'll feel better to talk about someone in the limelight. Fans want real music but don't want real people.

Originally Posted by novaflight

So what if he responds on here he still is member of this board and anybody else would do the the same thing if they were called out. I swear some of ya'll just be fishing for him to respond with unecessary comments that have nothing to do with the topic.

It's like some of ya'll feel better to talk about someone in the limelight. Fans want real music but don't want real people.
generalization

why you showing things about people throwing stuff lol thats wayy different from saying something

pitbulls was wild...but all im saying is wale...nevermind...lol niketalk dont care

Same ol' Wale, can't take criticism. So you gonna get dude's !$$ beat by your yes men, cuz he thinks you're trash (have never listened to you,but you probably are)
This is why I will never listen to any of your songs or waste my disk space downloading your albums

Back
Top Bottom