Who thinks the niketalk community is the coolest on the net!??

Mos. def.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

NT is my 1 stop shop for lulz
pimp.gif

QFT. This site has the most funniest people on here. I've shown my parents some stuff on NT, and it has made them laugh hysterically. I hope NT goesmainstream. I know this for sure this is the coolest site because I've even thought and will be donating to NT. I've never come close with other cites.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

pimp.gif

QFT. This sight has the most funniest people on here. I've shown my parents some stuff on NT, and it has made them laugh hysterically. I hope NT goes mainstream. I know this for sure this is the coolest site because I've even thought and will be donating to NT. I've never come close with other cites.

grin.gif
I have to disagree. NT is just fine. We don't need a bunch of lamesoverpopulating NT, imo.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

indeed, hopefully ISS children dont start coming
FOR EVERYONES INFORMATION:

The reason this dude doesnt like ISS

is because one day after the dxc

this guy goes into the NYC thread and asks if anyone saw this girl...... he describes the girl.. and asks if anyone saw her at the dxc

be aware that this dude is an old guy.. so the picture of the girl that he post is like 15.. 16 tops..
roll.gif

Girl comes into the thread. and is like %*% WHY U POSTING MY PIC!!

roll.gif
###% pedo .. then goes into the excuse of its his "sons gf"

girl goes like %*% ...

and so on..
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Interesting....
laugh.gif

Yall should both go back to iss though.
nerd.gif
im the one who provided the information about the charity 6s, the pics of the 12s, and the space jams..

but if u insist.. okay bye..
grin.gif
Good info bro. I gave you
pimp.gif
for that too...... But majorityof people in General could care less about that. Only a small percentage of Generalites that venture into JB
ohwell.gif

As for OP's question...... This is by far the coolest forum on the net for me.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i never spent as much time on another forum as i do here...but thats cuz they're all boring 99% of the time till something jumps off...NT is always poppin with somethin to dicuss...

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

pimp.gif

QFT. This sight has the most funniest people on here. I've shown my parents some stuff on NT, and it has made them laugh hysterically. I hope NT goes mainstream. I know this for sure this is the coolest site because I've even thought and will be donating to NT. I've never come close with other cites.

grin.gif
I have to disagree. NT is just fine. We don't need a bunch of lames overpopulating NT, imo.

Co-Sign

pimp.gif

grin.gif
I have to disagree. NT is just fine. We don't need a bunch of lames overpopulating NT, imo.

NT is fine right now, but I think the bigger it gets, the more ideas and perspective you get from different people. Even the person I think is a real idiot onhere, has something smart to say in certain subject matters. To me it just all depends on what certain people have an expertise in.

as long as NT walks that steady line of a semi constant flow of new people (so it doesn't ever get stale) but its not enuff to make it feel like a NYCtrain during rush hour (even though that ain't bad since the site is always flowing) then we should be fine.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

as long as NT walks that steady line of a semi constant flow of new people (so it doesn't ever get stale) but its not enuff to make it feel like a NYC train during rush hour (even though that ain't bad since the site is always flowing) then we should be fine.
(In my Black Israelite voice) THAT'S RIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!! That's what I mean, I don't want NT to just have this many people. We were allnew to this site one time or another. A lot of new people got some intelligent things to say. I have a strong memory for intelligent people. Like this catWade187
( no swaglist), he has a low post count but dude is intelligent. If you keep a site with the same people all the time, it's gonna feel cliqueish. Peoplealways cosigning the same people and people always hating on the dude that everybody hates on. That's how I feel.

pimp.gif

grin.gif
I feel like it is already overpopulated

NT General is easily the funniest off-topic forum i've been to... other off-topic forums like MISC, /b/, etc may have a lot more users and makemore/funnier photoshops and memes, but most of the users there seem like lames with no lives. NT is more for the chill dudes who don't live on the internetand actually stay grounded in real life.

as for S&T... i will be the first to admit that the quality of the sports talk isn't always the best. however, i still keep coming to S&T for allthe jokes and the characters.

i love how everytime there's a big game, there's like a 100pg thread and you can just follow the thread on your laptop as your watching the game anddudes will be posting knowledgeable commentary and cracking jokes and whatnot throughout the game
laugh.gif
. and i love all the clowning that goes on when the Cowboys lose, or when peoplecrack on Lakers/Knicks/Cavs fans, or FR3SH and his predictions, or people posting funny gifs from a game like 5 minutes after they happened
laugh.gif
. at the end of the day, i prefer S&T over any other sports forum i visit(and i visit many).

Music-wise, the Music forum sucks. but i still visit from time to time because there are a lot of cool/funny cats in there and there are always funny threadspopping up.

Niketalk Lounge FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

as long as NT walks that steady line of a semi constant flow of new people (so it doesn't ever get stale) but its not enuff to make it feel like a NYC train during rush hour (even though that ain't bad since the site is always flowing) then we should be fine.

damn ninjahood sighting in my thread
pimp.gif

nt is where its at all day everyday

for those late night weekends you come home and just want to ramble about randon isssshhh

or your feelin nice and need a good laugh this is the place to be

Nah. ISS has more members than this forum.

With other sites like myspace, facebook, blogspot, @!%%@#!@$!@%%.

and with this site slowly dying. its hard to compare.

Back
Top Bottom