Who was able to get every XX3 last year?

I really wanted the black and red's, to wear of course, in my size of course *cough* size 11 *cough*

15gwk9h.jpg

Nice pics people!!!!!....I'm definatly jelous of the titaniums and the black and red limited pair...Zongetsu I see u..lol..Ima hit u later..

Have em' all minus the exclusives...(Titaniums and Finales)..to be honest that's all I care about.

For the people who have the titaniums and finales, how did you acquire them. Did you camp a few days or cop on ebay?

Nice Pics AsianImage and Sincere.....I have 5 pairs and I was thinking of moving some.

But your pics makes me wonder why I even think about getting rid of a few pair.....??

i only like the stealths (both) and allstars. that other pattern does nothing for me.

i only have the allstars for now. i wear them a lot too.

idc. im am SOO F-IN tired of seein inglewood comin in every post insisting on how he want a thread to be. IF U DONT LIKE IT, GO 2 ISS. U R A PEST!!
[back 2 topic]
im not really a fan of 23. think they're a lil overated. shoulda copped when on sale tho...

Motorsport's/Wizard's (call them what you want) my holy grail. which i got (1 pair though) thanks to my boy joeysole on here. too bad i think i'moutgrowing my pair. will cop another pair for sure though.

Still need to get Carolina's, Chicago's, and Titaniums in a 16. No worries... Any that has these & needs $ let me know...

Originally Posted by 16assassin

Still need to get Carolina's, Chicago's, and Titaniums in a 16. No worries... Any that has these & needs $ let me know...

IN A SIZE 16?? DAAYUM KID

Originally Posted by Spradley

idc. im am SOO F-IN tired of seein inglewood comin in every post insisting on how he want a thread to be. IF U DONT LIKE IT, GO 2 ISS. U R A PEST!!
[back 2 topic]
im not really a fan of 23. think they're a lil overated. shoulda copped when on sale tho...
thanx for ruining this forum kid.

this kind of thread belongs in ISS. so u dont make sense kid.
u willl be reported

I definatly wouldn't mind seeing a few more colorways in the XX3's...If I was to one day sell any of my shoes it definatly wouldn't be any of myXX3's......I might even turn towards looking for seconds..lol

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by Spradley

[back 2 topic]
thanx for ruining this forum kid.

this kind of thread belongs in ISS. so u dont make sense kid.
u willl be reported
laugh.gif
@ this mini mod

man, the stealths keep looking better and better everytime i see them. These are pretty underrated.

Back
Top Bottom