Who was able to get every XX3 last year?

SOOO jealous of you guys that got them all! I only got the white stealths (very underated if you ask me) and the old loves. I really wanna get the blackstealths and motorsports nxt.

Banned.

I only picked up the pairs i liked, Black Stealths, and Chicago's.
Unfortunately had to pass on UNCs for Black Friday shopping but to dude who got every pair...big props!

they were terrible for people that had anything besides skinny feet.....mine wore on the wide side, but most shoes fit me pretty comfortably, these were waytoo skinny.

I love the XX3 but only the black stealth and the quickstrikes. But i only own the stealths, it sucks being a poor junior college kid

I have multiples of each colorway expect for the Premier and Finales. Wish I could get on my hands on those. Hands down one of the best Jordans ever. Instantgrail status... atleast for me.

DOES NObody wear their xx3's?!?!? lol i just scooped a pair of the size OldLOve's aka white/red. immo best pair hands down regardless of quantity.looking for a pair of stealths... 10

the xx3 were one of my favorite shoes untill i looked at my allstars and the tongue was yellow,Im only missing the limited pairs

missed out on titaniums and premiers
smh.gif
but got the other23s i liked which are stealths, all stars, motorsports, unc and chicagos... wore all of em so far except chicagos i forget i had em
laugh.gif

I wear da hell out of my white stealths right now....I will eventually wear the rest just havnt really gotten to em yet....Very comfty shoe IMO...Quality wasalso good IMO ....I remember looking forward to every colorway last year...So funny because I havnt had anything to look forward to this year except for thespace jams...kinda

I love'em and wear all of them. I catch a lot of people staring at them when I wear them. The 23 so fresh with jeans. Levi's 501's thatis...
pimp.gif

I got all of the GR colorways except for the white/grey pair. I still gotta get my hands on a pair of Titaniums...

Got my Motorsports off the rack at the Garden state Mall on release day with the quickness!

Originally Posted by inglewooood

^^ LOL, kids. it's against the rules. read them. my first post was copied n pasted from the rules. Thank u.

Why are you always hating? And do you live a sadistic lifestyle or something, cause all you do is go around JB forum and post your hate.

I got the Allstar and black stealth but I'm trying to off them. Great shoes.

Back
Top Bottom