Who was the worst rapper in the 90's

IMO I think it was silk the shocker that guy sucked he use to fit like a thousand words in one line. Man it sounded like he was talking. What yall thinkniketalk ?

Silk just didn't have ANY flow AT ALL
smh.gif
. We might have an early winner. I can't really argue with you
grin.gif

Jay-Z....Cause he's a biter and he should give money to biggie's mother and yadda, yadda, yadda.....

My vote goes to Lil Italy

Sorry I was never a fan of any C-murder Yeah I take back about Mystikal he had a few bangers but his flow is too crazy and you can't listen to him withoutlaughing sounds like a crackhead on canal st.

Out of that whole camp mystikal, C-murder, and mia x yes mia x, she killed p on bout it bout it lol. But silk sucks

Damn, you hit it right on the button. When I saw the title of this post, the first name popped into my head was Silkk.

Master P is the king of all hustlers for marketing Silkk's album into a platinum project.

Silkk the Shocker. The only shocker is how this dude got a deal. I know he was p's brother but you know he was probably being nice and put him on

The only thing silk was best at was confusing me lol o yea hammer sucked to that guy had on speedos in that pumps in the bumps video. But silk take the cake heactually thought he could rap lol

Back
Top Bottom