who was your first celebrity crush ?

Yo, Lisa Bonet was DEFINITELY my first celeb crush.

But I'm bout to shut this thread down real quick another one of my first crushes,

Vanity from Last Dragon:

View media item 863292
View media item 863296
View media item 863300
View media item 863301
View media item 863303
View media item 863304
View media item 863305
View media item 863308
View media item 863311
View media item 863309
View media item 863316
View media item 863317

Dawg....she was so ******* bad back then. The NSFW pics of her show that her body was a god damned work of art bruh.

She was on some pretty hard drugs during the 80's, too, though. Like smoking crack. I would've been jumping over tables pushing people over to save her, though. If i was in my mid 20's in the 80's she would have ruined my life.

essence-atkins-02.jpg

View media item 863362^
What I used to do every time she entered the screen on Smart Guy.

So many of the ones posted I remember. Surprised no one mentioned Sable yet. I remember this PPV, had me like 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

Reactions: Ox.
Yo, Lisa Bonet was DEFINITELY my first celeb crush.
But I'm bout to shut this thread down real quick another one of my first crushes,
Vanity from Last Dragon:

Dawg....she was so ******* bad back then. The NSFW pics of her show that her body was a god damned work of art bruh.
She was on some pretty hard drugs during the 80's, too, though. Like smoking crack. I would've been jumping over tables pushing people over to save her, though. If i was in my mid 20's in the 80's she would have ruined my life.

denzelmyman.gif

but you late, we been on her :smokin
I had a thing for women of that complexion with long hair

cues Salli Richardson pic

salli_richardson.jpg

Last edited:
Don't remember the first but I know for a fact I was in love with Kyla Pratt, Lita, & Trish stratus

I remember watchin a b2k video with my cousins and being legit salty/jealous one of them dudes was talkin to her smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom