Who will go down as better: Vince Carter or Tracy Mcgrady

Better career: Vince, unless the Rockets start winning fast.

Better prime: McGrady. Vince never came close to 02-05 McGrady.

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

When has T-Mac ever quit on his team to get traded?
he openly said in Orlando that there were games that he just didn't try.

When has T-Mac ever quit on his team to get traded?
I think almost every player is guilty at some point or another of not giving their all when they are in a losing situation. But to consistentlydog it so that you can get traded? Nah, I don't think T-Mac ever did that.

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

Does a man who openly cries after getting eliminated have no "heart"?
people could certainly make the argument.
Come on... Anyone who has played sports knows what it's like to cry or WANT to cry after a huge loss. I'm sure you've played some kindof sport before.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

I really cant decide. Tmac has a better offensive set of skills, while Vince is going to be known as the dunk king.
Really dont know. Its like comparing gold stars to a thumbs up to 10 points to see which is higher. Just cant decide
64h2xt.jpg

Vince...because he's been out of the first round as a leader. People forget he was a "graduation" away from going to the ECF in 2001.

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Tmac at his best > VC at his best

I agree, but overall, right now I'll say Vince has had the better career because he's been out of the first round. If TMAC can help the Rockets make arun this year, than I'll say TMAC. And yeah, Vince has no heart, and TMAC's just too injury prone. They'll both go down as guys who justcouldn't put it all together and live up to there talent IMO.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Vince. Slam Dunk contest stamped it.
But that was an exhibition, not in-game performances. Talk about his in-game dunks instead to give your argument more substance.

T Mac is miles more talented than Vince. But since both got no heart and both cant win they will both eventually fade into obscurity. In terms of talented TMac is more, but since both of them will be forgotten in terms of skill cause they got no heart VC will be the one remembered 20+ years from now because of hefact that he is the GOAT dunker and he really brought up the Toronto Raptors franchise from the ground.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I can understand people saying Vince has no heart.

But cease with all the T-Mac has no heart talk.
indifferent.gif

When has T-Mac ever quit on his team to get traded? When has T-Mac backed down from another player talking trash to him? Does a man who openly cries after getting eliminated have no "heart"?

He has no heart b/c his TEAM can't make it out of the first round?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

1. didnt tmac sit out games the end of the year with the magic because he was "HURT" then ask to be traded?

2. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=240315013http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=240315013

Bryant scored 26 of his 38 points in the fourth quarter and overtime, and put the clamps on Tracy McGrady during that time as the Los Angeles Lakers rallied to beat the Orlando Magic 113-110 Monday night.Shaquille O'Neal had 27 points and a season-high 23 rebounds for the Lakers, who overcame a 19-point deficit late in the third period thanks mainly to Bryant, who scored all but one of his points after halftime. McGrady, the NBA's leading scorer, had 37 points to give him 139 in the last three games. But he scored only five in the fourth quarter and overtime, when he was guarded by Bryant
remember that game like it was yesterday day i lost all respect for tmac all that better then kobe talk and when kobe manned him up on D andstarted yacking Tmac went straight MIA

T-Mac. Hw has aged better as a player in my mind than Vince had. We'll have to see what happens with these guys in a couple years cause neither is close tobeing washed up. Vince has a good couple years left as does McGrady who is only 29.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

2. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=240315013http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=240315013http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=240315013

Bryant scored 26 of his 38 points in the fourth quarter and overtime, and put the clamps on Tracy McGrady during that time as the Los Angeles Lakers rallied to beat the Orlando Magic 113-110 Monday night.Shaquille O'Neal had 27 points and a season-high 23 rebounds for the Lakers, who overcame a 19-point deficit late in the third period thanks mainly to Bryant, who scored all but one of his points after halftime. McGrady, the NBA's leading scorer, had 37 points to give him 139 in the last three games. But he scored only five in the fourth quarter and overtime, when he was guarded by Bryant
remember that game like it was yesterday day i lost all respect for tmac all that better then kobe talk and when kobe manned him up on D and started yacking Tmac went straight MIA

My dude bought it wayyy back
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I don't think I've ever seen Kobe shut someone done like that.
I'll try and find a vid...

If it was not for an individual named Allen Iverson, VC would have made it to the finals in his 3rd season.

laugh.gif
BrOwNiN187 wrote:

tmac = 2 time scoring champ
vince = g.o.a.t dunker

but both are heartless

who care who has more heart. they are both related.
laugh.gif
I'm going totake my boi VC. At least he tooks his team out of the first round. can't say about that to brokeback mountain.

����

Dont know how to put up vids but heres game highlights when VC and Tmac both played wit the Raptors...
Many people 4got how good VC was b4 the injuries

stat line

VC with 31-11-10
Tmac with 27-6-9 and 6 blks

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

I personally like Tmac better, but VC is the better overall player IMO.
Same. I'll go with Air Canada, because he is the best dunker the game has ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom