Who Will You Be Voting For This November

The Republican side is set
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
? You sure about that? Anyway, playoffs & the draft are on and it's Saturday, not
in a walls of text mood.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Since our candidates are basically set, it looks like I'm leaning towards Mitt Romney unless Ron Paul runs as a third party candidate. I can't dig Obama's tax rules. They do absolutely nothing to help the deficit or spur economic growth. Plus he wants to raise the dividend tax and capital games  gains As a retail investor and middle class dweller I am appalled. Romney Reform 2012

You lose 

honestly nobody. none of them deserve it, they all are greedy in some way. maybe we need a woman in power

Obama and the Dems.

I'm not voting for a man or party who wants to take away my right to choose, take away my access to birth control, mandate that if I have a miscarriage that I will be investigated for murder, shove an unnecessary probe up my vagina for no other reason than to humiliate me for my sexual choices and who decides that a fertilized egg has more rights to my body than I do.

!%$+ Romney and the GOP. I hope they all go down in flames come November.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

For all of you saying Obama, what are you reasons why?
You haven't made a clear argument for why you favor Romney.  You said that you don't think Obama's policies would cut the deficit or grow the economy.  Then you started talking about capital gains and dividend tax rates.

Is that the only thing your vote is based on, capital gains and dividend tax rates?

I'm sitting this one out. No one has given me a real reason to vote for them (not that my vote matters anyway)

Don't matter who wins. Both are just pawns who will eventually carry out the same agenda that's already pre-determined. Voting just is a tactic to make people believe they are politically participating and have a right or say to what goes on in the country.

Obama.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

^Not to play devil's advocate or anything but your individual vote doesn't matter. The U.S utilizes the electoral college, popular vote means nothing.
Obama won the state of Florida by less than 1000 Votes in 08.......................

Wamp Wamp.....

Some of you would be FOOLS to vote for Romney...............Although as much as I hate this say this Republicans are WAY better about drug policy in America.....they talk a good game but they dont pump/dump money into the War on Drugs like Libs do...........Real Weird....

Obama needs to learn to stop trying to appeal to a group that frankly does not like him as a human being much less a politician..........

Romney.

I can't stand what Obama's trying to do with the new tax policies (especially when it comes to capital gains tax)
and his deficit spending has got us nowhere... our debt is out of control (which i don't solely blame Obama for) but
IMO Romney is much more of an expert when it comes to fixing the economy...

I also don't agree with Obama's healthcare policy at all

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

Romney.

I can't stand what Obama's trying to do with the new tax policies (especially when it comes to capital gains tax)
and his deficit spending has got us nowhere... our debt is out of control (which i don't solely blame Obama for) but
IMO Romney is much more of an expert when it comes to fixing the economy...

I also don't agree with Obama's healthcare policy at all
Ya'll talking this capital gains stuff like ya'll got real investments.  Capital gains aren't going to affect ya'll $1,000 Scottrade accounts.

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

^Not to play devil's advocate or anything but your individual vote doesn't matter. The U.S utilizes the electoral college, popular vote means nothing.
Obama won the state of Florida by less than 1000 Votes in 08.......................

Wamp Wamp.....

Some of you would be FOOLS to vote for Romney...............Although as much as I hate this say this Republicans are WAY better about drug policy in America.....they talk a good game but they dont pump/dump money into the War on Drugs like Libs do...........Real Weird....

Obama needs to learn to stop trying to appeal to a group that frankly does not like him as a human being much less a politician..........
To my knowledge, there is nothing holding back a Electoral representative from casting their state's vote for their own personal choice. Though it's never happened, nothing stopping from happening. Less than a 1000 Votes, you say that as if that's not a significantly large number of people.

You know how in sports when you have 2 teams you don't care about that won't make a difference in things, and you root for the team w/ the guy from your city/underdogs/or most black people..I apply this same logic with the election.

So with that in mind...

Obama 2012
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom