Who'd love to see a retro of these?

jordan_team1_wht_uni.jpg
jordan_team1_wht_uni_3.jpg
jordan_team1_wht_uni_5.jpg
jordan_team1_wht_uni_6.jpg

I had a pair back in High school, but I think these came out in the late 90's cuz if I'm not mistaken one my boys had them in middle school. If they retroed these again I'd definitely cop.

I miss the jumpman pro quick's too. The eddie jones colorway was freshhH!

for a team jordan i always liked the one's! specially the carolina version!!! so a retro i won't mind at all...

These are the only Team Jordans I've ever owned, because my mom surprised me with them, as she didn't know the difference between these and the regular Jordans. That being said, if the Black/White or the White/Black ever dropped, I would cop. I was actually thinking about these the other day too when I saw the pics of the Pro Quicks. Great 1st post OP!

Originally Posted by playaproved

These are the only Team Jordans I've ever owned, because my mom surprised me with them, as she didn't know the difference between these and the regular Jordans. That being said, if the Black/White or the White/Black ever dropped, I would cop. I was actually thinking about these the other day too when I saw the pics of the Pro Quicks. Great 1st post OP!

Thanks man, you know I just had to see if anyone else was diggin these like I was, and for the most part they're like heat. I wish I could find my old pair, I don't know what I did with them, otherwise i'd try and restore them. I didn't do these shoes justice back then with the wack *%% HS style lol... But I remember the day I got these I also copped the Air Jordan 17 (white/red), Ugly *%% kobe space shoes (adidas), and phat farm low tops. Grandma loves me
happy.gif
haha   

I remember this colorway being a Champs exclusive when they were re-released in '03.  They didn't have any size 14s either. 
mad.gif

I settled for the white/ navy/ yellow colorway ($30 at Ross)

laugh.gif
Oh man I had that cw in the 8th grade!
I personally wouldn't get THAT particular colorway again,but the blk/wht and wht/blk pairs (IF DONE RIGHT) would get purchased.

I'm woking right now but ill post pics of my ds white/blk team 1s and proquicks when I get home

the pair posted is an '02/'03 retro (not sure which....date on tag is may, '02). OGs in this colorway were white on both sides of the toe area. by far the cleanest team jordan ever released.

Back
Top Bottom