Whoever said marijuana is not addictive is a lie!

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by Wr

thats including the guts. The actual paper wrap is made out of the same stuff the guts are made out of. They just compact it through a process and press it out on a long paper sheet in the factory so they can add the adhesive and spray the flavoring on it. A lot of the chemicals they don't have to disclose to the consumer...A blunt smoker is a cigarette smoker in denial
laugh.gif

Hmm didnt know that. Guess thats another reason why rolling paper is better
natural rolling papers. The all white ones are bleached paper. Paper has to be stained or processed to become that color. 

Originally Posted by Wr

thats including the guts. The actual paper wrap is made out of the same stuff the guts are made out of. They just compact it through a process and press it out on a long paper sheet in the factory so they can add the adhesive and spray the flavoring on it. A lot of the chemicals they don't have to disclose to the consumer...A blunt smoker is a cigarette smoker in denial
laugh.gif

Do you have a source or anything for this? Not saying that you're wrong, just that I hadn't heard of that before.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Team Grav Bong + Illadelph
pimp.gif

back in biz... swag onna trillion
Trying to decide between Illadelph and a vape. Did you get the one you put in the freezer with the gel?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif

Do you have a source or anything for this? Not saying that you're wrong, just that I hadn't heard of that before.
i saw a 60 minute special about tobacco companies and they talked about it but it was over 10 years ago. i'll try to find some documentaries about the process. You can look up medical research articles about this topic on google. 

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Wr

natural rolling papers. The all white ones are bleached paper. Paper has to be stained or processed to become that color. 
04095_400.jpg

TEAM RAW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 all i mess wit these days. 
but yea i agree. mj getting addictive to me. i cant sleep without it.

best to just get thru the week and dont think about it after that. only way to win.

who ever tells you marijuana is not a drug is full of it
it takes a while to get off pot especially if your a heavy smoker  

an dee 51o speaks the truth & sounds like me

i am glad i never got into hard drugs 

had a bunch of friends mess there lived up because of coke dope crack ect 

Been of  weed  since March 1 for the first two months is was pure hell but once November hits i will be smoking full time 

i cant buy shoes and smoke weed 

its either one or the other 
laugh.gif

but i am not going to lie i love smoking marijuana 
pimp.gif

I cant sleep w/o it
30t6p3b.gif
Been layin n bed for 3 hrs... Sleep timer has gone off twice. Now im listening to music Been irritable all day, not getting my touchpad at walmart almost sent me intp a rage (in my defense the guy at the counter was a ruh-tard) Day 2... I know after like the 4th day u jus start coping and ur fine but this is sum b.s... I cant even take tolerance breaks or my quality of life plummmmets
sick.gif
... Left a bar full of people (lotta old hs freinds) simply b/c I wasnt havin that much fun If I dont get this tablet before work tommorow I may hafta drive 40 min eachway to meet my guy jus to make it thru my shift w/o spazzin on the first customer approachin me w/ some foolishness
30t6p3b.gif
I realllllly wish I was in a medicinal state... *sighhhh* Feelsbadman \end rant

Spoiler [+]
(Not sure if I'm srs...)

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Team Grav Bong + Illadelph
pimp.gif

back in biz... swag onna trillion
Trying to decide between Illadelph and a vape. Did you get the one you put in the freezer with the gel?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

both...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

the steam roller is hand blown by the founder of Illy... bought it atta show for 170... 2nd one he ever sold... its got glycerine in the red tube part... you freeze it and you can burn bowls for the next 2 hours or so before it gets room temp again...
pimp.gif

I just met a guy who grows. His planet smells like a straight up strawberry.

The Illy coil is dope but I'm not sure it's worth the dough...when I copped mine it was like $500. Sold that to a friend of mine and I've moved onto the Digital Volcano. I have to say that %+@@ has spoiled me. Saves mad $ cause I go thru bud alot slower but the best part it's like recycling your weed. I keep all the vaped weed in a jar and when I get to a little over an O, cook it up, it actually works. I had 30 G's of vaped bud last time and these cookies were potent as +$#*.

IMO if you're gonna pay for the coil just get the vape, especially if yall like to burn alot. It really is easy on the lungs too. I've felt so good since I've had it which has been since December. Still love my glass but it's just not the same, obviously the vape gets repetitive which is why I kept my illy bub but the vape is just amazing. Hope that helps some of yall

my grower friend I visited in Cali vouched for those RAW papers....I've tried Juicy J and the RAW papers before but papers isn't my thing...straight weed in the one-hitter and i'm cool...I get all the taste...none of the paper and i'm gravy.

I would want to advocate smoking a lot less then some of you do...4 blunts a day? one bowl in the morning before work and before sleep?....that %@@@ sounds excessive as hell.

Why not live in both realities and make peace with them both instead of running away from one?

I admit that MJ could help get you through the day...but sooner or later your gonna have to confront it if your running away from it.

Like someone else said MJ is a privilege not a right...and when you treat it that way you'll be better off.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I cant sleep w/o it
30t6p3b.gif
Been layin n bed for 3 hrs... Sleep timer has gone off twice. Now im listening to music Been irritable all day, not getting my touchpad at walmart almost sent me intp a rage (in my defense the guy at the counter was a ruh-tard) Day 2... I know after like the 4th day u jus start coping and ur fine but this is sum b.s... I cant even take tolerance breaks or my quality of life plummmmets
sick.gif
... Left a bar full of people (lotta old hs freinds) simply b/c I wasnt havin that much fun If I dont get this tablet before work tommorow I may hafta drive 40 min eachway to meet my guy jus to make it thru my shift w/o spazzin on the first customer approachin me w/ some foolishness
30t6p3b.gif
I realllllly wish I was in a medicinal state... *sighhhh* Feelsbadman \end rant

Spoiler [+]
(Not sure if I'm srs...)
what type of tomfoolery...

I smoke every night, in the best shape of my life, work a full time job as well as going to a U. I'm organized, happy and healthy!

Psychological problems mostly leading to your sleep issues.
Beautiful illadelph. Also, I only smoke out of raws or glass or my buddies volc! I had a Roor "Lil' Sista"...left it on the coffee table, %%#@!+# cat broke it!

Will get another soon 
pimp.gif

Yo, if you go to sleep under the influence, do you wake up high?

I ask because some years back I ate a Brownie and knocked out once it hit. The funny thing was that I woke up high as Haiti and couldn't get our of bed.

Different type of high. Slow absorption via digestion + digestive track.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

I usually bake after work and then fall out, idk feels good man... Expensive habit but at this point in my life I can fund it.... Really don't see it as a bad thing as long as everything in my life is where I want it to be, I always stop if I feel like I have serious goals to reach.

pimp.gif

you can get addictive to anything tho

and sleepin pills probably the worst

even some states doctors prescribe you weed if you having Pain, nausea, appetite, glaucoma, etc..

It's non habit forming.

I go a week where i'll smoke daily, and go the next week smoking maybe twice within that week at most. I prefer reefer over alcohol, I know people (college friends) who drink more often than I smoke I think that's doing more harm to the body that marijuana.

My dude an dee JewSeeJay with the purps
smokin.gif
strong jelly. Praising the kush gods tonight. Cherry pie for my girls back pain and my horrible sleeping skills. That steamroller is dope bro.

I swear by RAW papers and bongs. I need a vape asap, dudes at the local shop are bustin heads though. Can't fathom spending that much right now on a vape.

Swear I thought an dee posted that. Kushlexia
30t6p3b.gif

jewseesaw lol (great name)

i would take them pics down bro

you might get banned on nt (not trying to be a mod just saying)

i_hug_that_feel.png

Trying to get some good haze is a rough find in Harlem. Ny nt'ers, where can I find some good haze(prefably in Manhattan)? and no I'm not trying to go to Dyckman. 
laugh.gif

I was smoking blunts like 5 a day and I find out I got addicted to the swisher blunt wrap(tobacco) not necessarily the mary jane. use raw papers, silver surfer or da buddha vape, and magic flight launch box for portability and use blunt wraps sparingly. those who have problems with weed are more than likey to already have issues like being bipolar, addictive personally, or on other medication that effects the high of the bud. everyone is different. weed effects everyone different.

I agree that MJ can be addictive, but only for weak minded people. Also, some people just need to STAY AWAY from weed because it makes them HELLA annoying. I use Raw & Element papers, but prefer bong rips. I dont smoke everyday because its an expensive habit, but I will never quit.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom