Whos a better seller, Kobe or Lebron?

^
you do realize that the kobe 6 released january 2011 right? not even counting the grinches that were wiped out on the first day on the December release...

it will be a laugher if Lebron 8s didn't sell because they were recently released at this point. it's only logical that it would sell right? lebron's not THAT far behind kobe.

But to think that the WOLF GREY 5s (one of the worst colorways) still ranks at 22... that's not bad for a model that released almost a full year ago...

not only is the list not helpful in painting a good picture for this debate, if anything it makes a case for kobe's line...

1. a 1 year old model still holds the #22 spot
2. lebron's newly released sigs were not far ahead.soldier 4s at #19 and the lebron 8 black reds at #12 (don't mind the south beaches at #15)
3. I think an assessment would better if we see figures on Feb or March... maybe even april... so we can really see what's what. NOT WHEN YOU'RE SHOWING FIGURES WHEN KOBE's SIG HASN'T EVEN HIT THE STOCK ROOM.

one more thing, the figures was from where? is that from champs, footlocker, what? info please. for all I know you made that 5 minutes ago. we need solid proof.

EDIT: oh ok... I guess you're still waiting for the new list.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by vanexellent

I can recall that one Niketalker, Coach Hubie/Jack Johnson would post about how he used to check with Footlocker employees the sales.numbers of the Kobe IV and how NYers dont wear Kobes. Seems like W_Alston's doing the same type of mission.

i think we just found coach hubie. can this guy NOT be so obvious?

atleast he stopped using "!" after every sentence
laugh.gif

I can recall that one Niketalker, Coach Hubie/Jack Johnson would post about how he used to check with Footlocker employees the sales.numbers of the Kobe IV and how NYers dont wear Kobes. Seems like W_Alston's doing the same type of mission.

i think we just found coach hubie. can this guy NOT be so obvious?

atleast he stopped using "!" after every sentence
laugh.gif

This kid posted the November sheet....
laugh.gif
South Beaches and first GR... The 1st GR Kobe 6 released in December and the 1st Lebron 8 GR released in October.... By February, the Kobes sold out... While the october Lebron release was still in a FSR....

But who cares tho really? Why are you so infatuated with this topic?

laugh.gif
South Beaches and first GR... The 1st GR Kobe 6 released in December and the 1st Lebron 8 GR released in October.... By February, the Kobes sold out... While the october Lebron release was still in a FSR....

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

Did you also see that the LBJ soldier IV outsold the Kobe V shoe as well? LeBrons team shoe of the same year, outsells Kobe's sig shoe.

Did you see that, or did you ignore it?

Edit: Also, LeBron has FOUR shoes on the list, to Kobe's one. So tell us this again, how exactly does Kobe outsell LeBron??? Is there a tweet about that one?

laugh.gif

Did you also see that the LBJ soldier IV outsold the Kobe V shoe as well? LeBrons team shoe of the same year, outsells Kobe's sig shoe.

Did you see that, or did you ignore it?

Edit: Also, LeBron has FOUR shoes on the list, to Kobe's one. So tell us this again, how exactly does Kobe outsell LeBron??? Is there a tweet about that one?

Those shoes just released as opposed to a shoe that RELEASED 10 MONTHS PRIOR TO THAT NOVEMBER SHEET.
laugh.gif

And Asia > U.S when it comes to the market/economy breakdown.

Like I said b4, that's Novembers list...

Those shoes just released as opposed to a shoe that RELEASED 10 MONTHS PRIOR TO THAT NOVEMBER SHEET.
laugh.gif

Here in Cleveland you still see more Bron's than Kobe's even after the decision. Theres probly 8 pairs of Brons for every one pair of Kobe's in this area. Also, another thing to note is that Lebrons are sold at BOTH footlocker and Finishline, while Kobes are just footlockers. Theres not too many footlockers around Cleveland so thats a big factor.

Here in Cleveland you still see more Bron's than Kobe's even after the decision. Theres probly 8 pairs of Brons for every one pair of Kobe's in this area. Also, another thing to note is that Lebrons are sold at BOTH footlocker and Finishline, while Kobes are just footlockers. Theres not too many footlockers around Cleveland so thats a big factor.

Originally Posted by W Alston

BTW!

I am most definitely copping this!

Cool shirt! An anti-Kobe/Nike shirt is something I bet Coach Hubie/Jack Johnson/Nat Turner would love too...I hope they see this post and get theirs!

BTW!

Cool shirt! An anti-Kobe/Nike shirt is something I bet Coach Hubie/Jack Johnson/Nat Turner would love too...I hope they see this post and get theirs!

laugh.gif

What about the Soldiers, why are you NOT counting those? They are LeBron's shoe for the playoffs! The Soldiers were released AFTER the  Kobe V's.  I understand, you cannot admit that you are wrong, but it's cool! I guess it is easier for you to suggest that Kobe is beating LeBron in sales, than actually having to prove it.

laugh.gif

What about the Soldiers, why are you NOT counting those? They are LeBron's shoe for the playoffs! The Soldiers were released AFTER the  Kobe V's.  I understand, you cannot admit that you are wrong, but it's cool! I guess it is easier for you to suggest that Kobe is beating LeBron in sales, than actually having to prove it.

BTW!

At least people on the East Coast will be wearing a Kobe something for once! Maybe if Nike put out a Screw Kobe shoe, Philadelphian's might actually buy it!

roll.gif

BTW!

At least people on the East Coast will be wearing a Kobe something for once! Maybe if Nike put out a Screw Kobe shoe, Philadelphian's might actually buy it!

roll.gif

laugh.gif

its coach hubie aka jack johnson aka spledid visions aka whatever else. when is he not infatuated with kobe bryant and his shoes? just leave him alone. he will get himself banned again for the 20th time all on his own. just look at his recent posts. ALL of them are about kobe bryant.
eek.gif

this topic he is free to say as he pleases but once he brings it to an actual kobe bryant shoe thread thats when he will be sent to banned camp once more. so just pay him no mind
happy.gif

laugh.gif

its coach hubie aka jack johnson aka spledid visions aka whatever else. when is he not infatuated with kobe bryant and his shoes? just leave him alone. he will get himself banned again for the 20th time all on his own. just look at his recent posts. ALL of them are about kobe bryant.
eek.gif

this topic he is free to say as he pleases but once he brings it to an actual kobe bryant shoe thread thats when he will be sent to banned camp once more. so just pay him no mind
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom